[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*turns tv off*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: ss (2017-05-16 at 08.38.05).jpg (72KB, 714x359px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-05-16 at 08.38.05).jpg
72KB, 714x359px
*turns tv off*
>>
I mean if you have to have Jinder Mahal pin AJ Styles, that's the way to do it.

But you don't need to have Jinder Mahal pin AJ Styles.

You don't need to do any of this at all.
>>
>>2657687
your first mistake was watching an E show to begin with
>>
>>2657687
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>2657693
Jinder looks strong AF. He pinned BMAJ who has A+ power level and BTFO Orton and came out on top tonight.

That gave me a little hope that he can legit win the title at Backlash.
>>
>>2657696
Bruh he needed Owens to blow out AJ's leg.
>>
>>2657698
A win's a win ya pinhead
>>
Was it a good match at least?
>>
AJ is a combined 1-4 vs Ellesworth and Mahal
>>
I don't have TV, what happened
>>
>>2657711
They did that one spot where they try to convince you that a guy who obviously can't do a superplex is gonna do a superplex that they do with Roman all the time. That was pretty funny.

Besides that, it was just a match. AJ bumped like crazy to try and make it good.

>>2657722
AJ had Jinder set up for the Phenomenal Forearm, the Sinh brothers distracted the ref, Owens smashed the back of AJ's leg with the US title. Jinder hit his finisher, pinned AJ.
>>
>>2657726
The absolute state of this company

This is why I don't do TV

The absolute state of TV itself
>>
Jinder is probably winning that title. IWC is going to root against Orton. Fun huh
>>
>>2657751
Chicago will just boo them both, I imagine.
>>
>>2657693
They're trying to make Jinder look credible by putting him against guys who can carry him to good matches. His last three singles matches have been Cesaro, Zayn and now Styles. This was the best of the three IMO.
>>
>>2657696
I think the way it shakes out, Jinder needed all these wins just to START to look credible given the depths of jobber territory he was previously in.

Especially given that the Singhs came out and did another assist tonight telegraphs for the PPV that they'll try the same thing, and Randy will overcome.
The go-home show and the PPV are often like pottery.
>>
>>2657809
I expected him to go for the trifecta and have a shit match against Styles too, but AJ actually managed to squeeze a decent TV match out of him, yeah.
>>
>>2657823
Styles is actually a good wrestler unlike SamI "....dive" ZZZayn
>>
>>2657696
He pinned him with like 2 and a half guys helping him.

>>2657751
Pick from any half-dozen random indy guys.

All of them will be getting more cheers during that match.
>>
What if Big Knife Manju makes his debut at Backlash? They form the Indian version of the NWO. I see dimes desu.
>>
>>2658004
I would watch anything with BKM
>>
>>2658004
Karnatikan and Punjabis are enemies
>>
>>2657687
>tfw AJ is so good at making people like a million dollars that they are going to have him wrestle every jobber, comedy gimmick, young upstart, corporate guy and aging part-timer just 'cuz he can make them look good
>he will never Main Event Mania
I FUCKING KNEW IT, AS SOON AS THEY WENT FROM FUCKING HAVING HIM LOSE THREE TIMES TO ELLSWORTH IN COMEDY MATCHES TO WRESTLING SHANE AT MANIA. THEY ARE GONNA WASTE HIM.
>tfw year long Nakamura feud never
Fuck!
>>
>>2657698
That's the point
Jinder is a chicken shit heel at the end. He'll need Bollywood Boys to beat Orton
>>
>>2658753
They waste everyone with real talent.

It won't change if you keep watching and buying.

NJPW is doing some cool shit right now. Wish AJ was still in it, but they've got some unique talents.
>>
>>2658753
The Ellsworth stuff was very well written and made perfect sense within the story. The Shane stuff was because they had nobody else to face him. Because they're idiots. But not in the way you're thinking.

He's five days away from wrestling one of the best workers in the company, dude, calm down.
>>
>>2658753
>>tfw AJ is so good at making people like a million dollars that they are going to have him wrestle every jobber, comedy gimmick, young upstart, corporate guy and aging part-timer just 'cuz he can make them look good
Remember when Taker was wrestling every obscure schmuck on the roster? This is nothing new. Are you really complaining about AJ getting more air time?
>>he will never Main Event Mania
Not with Roman still being Vince's favorite
>>
File: Curry.jpg (19KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
Curry.jpg
19KB, 236x353px
>Tastes Great
Curryman beating AJ
>>
>>2658802
Based Curry Man making everyone in the place smile.

Does WWE have anyone with that ability?
>>
>>2657696
Also, he is undefeated on SD Live
>>
>>2658771
Hello shill
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.