[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mustafa Ali

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

What's his gimmick?
>>
>>2657456
Trying to be a cool Arab...
>>
>>2657484
he's sami zayn?
>>
>>2657456
One of two guys who actually does flippy shit on "the flippy shit show"
>>
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/mustafa-ali

>Ali has honed his craft all over the country,
Worked indies for long time
>Ali exudes a quiet confidence that allows his action to speak louder than words.
No promo ability
>>
A flippy suicide bomber
>>
>>2657456
He and Daivari are sending you the message that Sunnis (most muslims) are humble and hardworking, while Shiites (Iranians) are endlessly arrogant and hostile to westerners.
>>
His gimmick is he fucking rules.
>>
>>2657707
>0.50 dinar had been transferred to your account
>>
>>2657456
Moderate Muslim
>>
>>2657484
He's Punjabi not Arab
>>
>>2657456
Not a stereotype

That it's
>>
>>2657456

Fully sick uleh who's gonna call his cousins on you.
>>
Guy WWE uses to check a box off of a list of types of brown people
>>
Daredevil

>>2658285
keked
>>
He's prob my fav cruiserweight, one of the few I enjoy watching wrestle
>>
>>2658256

Yeah, and Roman isn't a real dog...
>>
>>2657599
>Tries really really hard to win all his matches, doesn't matter how meaningless they appear to be
>Never does
>Always makes the opponent look like a million bucks
>Gets over with the crowd with cool looking moves
>Second-generation Muslim immigrant
Holy shit, he IS cruiserweight Sami.
>>
>>2658332
This, he has surprised me since the CWC.
>>
>>2657456
>Allegory of 9/11
>Gulak was actually a face and trying to warn the fans for the impending event
>Unfortunately the people don't mind him and still cheer for Ali
>Drew tried everything to stop him but alas Ali still gets the win & support
>Until it was too late and Ali accomplished his master plan, he flied....
>heel Ali confirmed in the near future
>>
His gimmick is being the draw in poo in the loo countries. Basically you have 1 token guy to appeal to the non-American crowds and whore him out to that racial group when you do a tour there.
>>
Undercover Isis agent
>>
>>2658636
>A paki
>Drawing in India
This is hilariously ignorant
>>
>>2657456
Breaking the "LE FOREIGN GUY IS A BAD GUY" stereotype. He said it himself in a promo.

Also doing flippyshit on a flippyshit show where no one does flippyshit. This actually is a part of a storyline where a non-flippyshit guy calls him out for using flippyshit as it is dangerous and too risky.
>>
>>2658642
>Implying Pakistan poos in the loo
>Implying anyone in the civilized world cares about the distinction between two street shitting countries
Toppest of keks.
>>
>>2657456
Shitskin, but won't blow you p.
>>
>>2658680
From all the Muslims on the roster, he's most likely to blow you up
>>
>>2658684
With CHEERS AS HE TAKES TO THE TOP ROPE!
>>
>>2658684
Yes, Rakesh, the Chicago cop is the most likely to commit a bombing in US soil because you don't care for your neighbor country.
>>
>>2658653
Gulak is obviously jealous though
>>
>>2657655
the only good muslim is a dead muslim
>>
>>2658696
What if he's Goan Catholic?
>>
>>2658703
Calm down Jinder, the roids are getting to you
>>
>>2658660
But the point was that INDIANS wouldn't care about the difference when they've been at war on-and-off for decades.

No need to get asspained just because you said a dumb thing.
It makes the civilized world look bad when you brag about your ignorance.
>>
I dont know but he is genuinly my favorite cruiderweight. I cant explain it because im not a mark for flippy shit, but I unironically dig Ali.
>>
>>2658745
Not even the same guy, but what was said was
>His gimmick is being the draw in poo in the loo countrieS
Please notice the plural, India specifically never came up, no need to get asspained just because you can't read, Kumar.
>>
>>2658759
Oh, well that's a different mistake then.

There are many countries that shit in the streets, but there is only ONE "poo in the loo."
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.