[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women's wrestling is a dra......

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3459.jpg (300KB, 1242x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3459.jpg
300KB, 1242x914px
Women's wrestling is a dra......
>>
>>2657410
>Natty showing off dat ass
Come to Butthead.
>>
>>2657429
>Natty
>dat ass
Oxymoron right there
>>
>contract signing for a 6 man tag
>contract signing for a women's 6 man tag
Glad I didnt bother watching tonight. How can you have so little to air that you have to resort to contract signings for preshow matches for filler?
>>
I don't watch wrassling anymore and I'm only here to Benoit post, but why do their divas look like actual sloots and not fake sloots like the older ones did? All their outfits have too much going on as well. Simple designs look best on men and women.
>>
>>2657448
t. Tyrone
>>
Becketty is a fucking anti-draw, what did you expect? It's all on her
>>
>watching """professional""""" wrestling
>>
>>2657871
The women are far less slutty then they were even 5 years ago. The smart ones use sluttiness to their advantage (Paige, Lana), but the girls are a lot more respectable now.
>>
>>2657467
is was actually a really good segment, ironically a dude saved it tho
>>
>>2657884
And then there's ones like Bliss who who still somehow ooze sexuality without acting remotely slutty.
>>
>>2657891
that's not irony
>>
>>2657894
I just wish she didn't switch to those booty shorts. Lost some respect for her when she did that. Her old ones were still very short but at least half her ass cheeks weren't hanging out.
>>
I honestly preferred this to muscle girls and sheboons.
>>
>the faggot from University of North Texas threads
>>
>>2657894
She doesn't need to act slutty, her outfit and makeup do it all for her
>>
>>2657871
That's the type of garbage they produce at nxt, almost everyone from nxt is super obnoxious and gimmicky
>>
>>2657894
cringe
>>
>>2658034
>worst outfits belong to women who didn't come from NXT
>>
>>2658039
Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to hate on straight people, man.
>>
File: bliss3.gif (4MB, 332x360px)
bliss3.gif
4MB, 332x360px
>>2657894
>>
File: btfo.jpg (40KB, 667x152px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
40KB, 667x152px
the new sloots cant compare
>>
>>2658108
>video from 2 years ago has more views than video uploaded today

Really made me think...

>>2658034
>everyone from nxt is super obnoxious and gimmicky
>everyone from nxt is a vanilla midget with no character

Which is it anti-smarklets?
>>
>>2658119
wasnt supposed to make you think. i was fucking around but none of the new girls really even get in that realm even on older videos.

charlottes most viewed for instance is actually vs paige at 8 million
>>
>>2658127
There was almost one whole year between the video you're talking about and the Nikki video you posted.

Please learn how time works.
>>
I really dont get why they are raiding random japanese womens promotions when their endgame is still no draw rando segments like this.
>>
>>2658146
Insecurity and wanting to choke off the competition. And they think they can penetrate Japan which, I mean just lel
>>
>>2658146
WWE doesn't sign people so they can use them, they sign them so that other promotions can't.
>>
>>2657410
Ellsworth is a fucking god. Look at him.
>>
I want to protect Carmella's smile
>>
>smack gonna start doing picture in picture commercials like they did during the draft
BASED A+ SHOW KEEPS WINNING
>>
>>2657410
the segment was cringey as hell. about the thumbnail:
carmella looks like ariana grande i.e. she looks gross
who finds a spoiled, manufactured, tweenage little girl attractive?
>>
>>2658531
The women's divison sole purpose isn't to look attractive anymore. Carmella's gimmick is being a cheap whore, that's why she looks like that.
>>
File: womens wrestling.jpg (182KB, 753x846px) Image search: [Google]
womens wrestling.jpg
182KB, 753x846px
>>2657410
lay off the smark juice the girls are drawing dimes and doing fine
>>
>>2659070
>get as many views as Tyler Breeze

wow, they're so over
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.