[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: tye.png (323KB, 633x357px)
tye.png
323KB, 633x357px
So.. WWE don't know what to do with him?
>>
>>2657172
He's gonna be on the Pre-Show of Backlash against Aiden English
>>
>gimmick is the number 10
>creative don't know what to do with him

Shocking.
>>
I think WWE brings in guys to bolster NXT, with no intention of using them in a serious role on the main roster. Roderick Strong will end up the same way.
>>
>>2657268
He's up there with The Drifter
>show up to RAW
>oil up
>wet hair
>get pumped up
>grab guitar
>walk around someone doing a promo then off screen
>hose off and wait for next monday when they need me to walk around someone else doing a promo
>>
File: GOATsworth.jpg (128KB, 727x742px)
GOATsworth.jpg
128KB, 727x742px
>>2657172
>>2657449

>spending time """""developing''''''''''''' into a big star in NXT

GOATsworth is taking all them niggaz tv time.
>>
>>2657172
>So.. WWE don't know what to do with him?

>>2657224
>He's gonna be on the Pre-Show of Backlash against Aiden English

So...they indeed don't.
>>
>>2657172
Hopefully dead
>>
Are you kidding me? This company is absolutely fucking retarded. 129 writers. They don't know what to do with ANYBODY.
>>
Well y'know, maybe he could be feuding for the US Title or something, but we've got the best two wrestlers on the show doing that instead because the main title is being held up by a professional sleepwalker and a roided up jobber.
>>
I don't get it

You guys like him because he puts his fingers up?
>>
>>2657718
No you fucking retard we like him because he's legit. He's an indie guy who paid his dues in NXT, I watched him every damn week and he was fantastic, I even saw him live, everyone else in the crowd loved him too and I made some new friends just talking about how great he is with them. I follow the indie scene, I know talent when I see it, and this guy is talented. It's also nice to know that I knew him before most other people did, except for those of us passionate about pro wrestling who watch more than just RAW and Smackdown.
>>
>>2657733
By talented you mean flippy shit? Flippy shit only matters in the big leagues if your character is someone people want to see do flippy shit and this 10 thing is cringe to the max.
>>
>>2657773
Is Tye even flippy shit? I mean he doesn't have a distinct style. Poor guy is vanilla as fuck.
>>
>>2657777
He's not.

The main appeal of Tye for me is character work. Dude got me invested in him in NXT.
>>
>>2657777
Quads confirms.
>>
>>2657649
>129 writers
That's just the monkeys
>>
>>2657783
>tye
>character
literally the only defining thing about him is LE TEN XD other than that he is THE current vanilla midget
>>
Thank you Based Vince for keeping that shit off of SDL.
>>
>>2657460
based big hog
>>
>>2657172
He was an unusually over jobber in NXT and that's all he should be on the main roster
>>
>>2657797
>not a midget

You're dumb-as-fuck

>>2657677
>a professional sleepwalker

kek
>>
Went to Smackdown last night. He had a match with Aiden English before the actual show started.

Also, what the fuck happened to English? He's apparently singing now? I know Gotch isn't around anymore, but why is THAT their alternative for him? Jesus.
>>
>6'3"
Push this man
>>
>>2657974
He's the King of Song Style, famm
>>
>>2657974
It was his gimmick in NXT before The Vaudevillains.
>>
>>2657733
>hes legit
>indie manlet
You indiemarks sure are easy to please, give a wrestler an energetic themesong and some cheesy gesture & youre hooked like a fuckin fish.

Ill be here laughin at you when 10 is fed to an actual superstar
>>
>>2658022
>not a manlet
>not an indy darling
>>
Removed from tv because he's too over and risks overshadowing Roman.

Just like anyone else in the company who might get over.
>>
>>2657733
That's exactly why he's been removed. He's too over and not Vince's pick.
>>
>>2658295
>>2658297
Keep lying to yourself, they just dont know what to do with this boring piece of shit.
>>
>>2658307
Lol yeah because the stories they write for others are soooo good.

You are a total retard.
>>
Dude is literally Breeze 2.0 and I'm wondering why people are even surprised he's a literal jobber as it was his role in NXT too.
>>
>>2658307
They've been pushing an even more boring, shittier piece as the face of the company for the last 2+ years
>>
>>2657172
>Can't talk
>Average wrestler
>Only redeeming feature is crowd interaction taunt
Bury him.
>>
>>2658338
Dillinger is a shockingly good babyface promo.
>>
>>2658314
breeze is a perfect 10 (all homo)
>>
>>2658322
Atleast roman has the looks, tye dillinger looks like a fucking squirrel.
>>
>>2658351
So did Barry Windham, Matt Morgan, Test and all the shitters Vince pushed because of the looks. None of them ever drew a dime.
>>
>>2658355
Barry was GOAT in JCP

>>2658351
>the looks

1.1 MILLION and counting don't seem to give a shit about this.
>>
>>2658341
Proof?
>>
>>2658387
Pick any NXT promo he cut after turning
>>
>>2658461
Link me some anon
>>
>>2658341
Lol he cut one of the worst Babyface promos ever on the NXT after the rumble
>>
>>2658473
>one of the worst Babyface promos ever

Doubt it was even one of the worst babyface promos on WWE programming that week.
>>
The chant is over, not him.
>>
>>2658350
this
>>
>>2657172
Flavor of the month nxt guy #10
>>
>>2658533
The chant isn't even over, the number is over.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.