[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bayley or Alexa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

So which one gives better head?
>>
I mean theoretically, Bayley never would've had to get good at it when she's got that ass to fall back on, whereas Alexa has no such advantage so she would've had to get really good at it, dear lord why am I actually thinking about this.
>>
>>2655919
Your dad, nimrod
>>
>>2655919
Bayley. The less attractive ones always give better head because they have to work harder to get the guy off.

I don't think i've ever wanted to paper bag someone more than Bayley. Her body is ridiculous
>>
Alexa.

Hayley probably never had experience
>>
Bayley without a doubt
>>
>>2655919
The white girl
>>
has bayley ever kissed a boy
>>
>>2655934
>i mean
why did you start your sentence like this?
>>
>>2655985
>the white girl giving better head than the latina
>ever
>>
>>2655993
NXT Bayley has.
WWE Bayley is a woman child
Pamela Martinez is engaged
>>
>>2656000
meant to respond to >>2655989
>>
>>2655993
>White
>One's a jew
>The other's a mexican
>>
>>2656043
Kaufman is a German name.
The fact that it means "Merchant" doesn't change her obviously aryan genetics just because it fits with a /pol/ meme.
>>
>>2655936
this this this. Shes probably fuckin great at it too.

Alexa looks like the type that would gag if a dick was even near her face
>>
>>2655919
Bayley. Ugly and a spic too, she could suck a dick right off your body
>>
>>2656043
>le mexicans can't be white meme
>>
>>2656068
Shut up, Juan
>>
seriously one of the filters to confirm if someone is a virgin for /asp/posters is if they think bayley is ugly.
>>
>>2656079
thinking she's ugly proves they've had sex
>>
>>2655919 Alexa seems less lazy, like she's afraid you'd be unsatisfied, where Bayley probably doesn't brush her teeth as often and might get life-threatening bacteria in your cock.
>>
>>2656081
virgin detected
>>
>>2656054
That would require it to be spelled "Kaufmann" with two "n" you kike interloper. Having seen her parents, she is about as aryan as matze balls
>>
>>2656109
>a name is anglicized to "man" rather than "mann"
>That means is jewish rather than german
You are why racists have a bad name.
And I've seen her parents too, and you're completely making up that angle as well, you lying kike.

Go back to spamming Asuka threads.
>>
>>2655919

Bayley, hot cheerleaders don't give good head
>>
Most probably Bailey, Alexa is too pretty
>>
lol girls that do that are hose disgusting
>>
Probably bayley. Ugly chicks give great head because they don't know when the next time they will see a dick is.
>>
Bayleys probably never seen a dick so I choose Alexa.
>>
the slutty jewess
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.