[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dancing gimmick confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Roman - gets savagely beat with all sorts of backstage equipment, gets thrown off a ledge while strapped to a stretcher, gets loaded into an ambulance and then the ambulance gets flipped, is back on TV next week with some bandages, gets savagely beat again with weapons/stairs to the point where he's spitting up blood, gets beat up some more backstage, escapes within an inch of his life, back on TV once again next week.

Strowman - the guy that collapsed the ring superplexing Big Show, flipped Roman's ambulance, and then tore an ambulance door off its hinges from running into it; gets beat down once with a chair or something by Roman and is out for 6 MONTHS with an injury.

I know Strowman is legit injured, but holy shit did they book this poorly. For a guy that they're trying to build as the #1 monster heel on the brand, they've really made him seem merely human. One beatdown and he's out for half a year, whereas Roman can survive a veritable nuclear explosion and be back on TV next week with some bandages.

His credibility is gone. He's gonna come back wearing pink spandex and dancing the macarena. And he knows it, too. Just look in his eyes.
>>
>>2655760
>tfw Strowman won't get his own WWE 24 show chronicling his comeback
>>
File: roman hof.jpg (179KB, 1000x1002px) Image search: [Google]
roman hof.jpg
179KB, 1000x1002px
That's what he gets for trying to take the spotlight away from BBD. God himself struck him down.
>>
FUNK IS ON A ROLL
FUNK IS ON A ROLL
>>
File: strowman bayley.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
strowman bayley.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>2655790
>THE BRAUNTOSAURUS IS TWERKIN' MAGGLE
>>
>>2655760
>6 months later
>Roman is now the IC and Universal champion
>He's in the ring cutting a promo about his yard
>Braun's music hits
>Huge pop
>He heads to the ring with a mic
>"Roman, you put me out of action for six months, and now you're gonna pay!"
>another huge pop
>"Tonight, I'm going to kill you...IN A DANCE-OFF!"
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Yn4IwPGeg
>Braun starts dancing
>Roman sets down both of his titles while laughing at Braun
>SUPERMAN PUNCH TO BRAUN
>Braun rolls out of the ring
>next week on RAM he is placed into a jobber rapping/dancing tag team with R-Truth
>Braun gets future endeavored within a few months
How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2655899

Would mark desu.
>>
Strowman is actually going to look really strong because he'll return from a six month injury within two months
>>
>>2656103
At the very least, he's going to fuck over Reigns at Extreme.
>>
strowman is slated to face brock at summerslam he isnt fucking out for 6 months u damn marks..
>>
>>2656142
What's your point? Benoit was slated to face CM Punk, did that change the fact that he was dead?
>>
>>2655899
>Implying he won't come back and kayfabe kill Roman
>Implying Roman won't come back from the dead and finally steal Takers whole gimmick.
>>
>>2656170
the point is they said he was out for 6 months to work the marks. hes gonna be back in like 2 months
>>
How I would book Strowmans return

>show him talking to Vince saying he's gonna need elbow surgery and be out 6 months
>"WHAT??! Oh hell no! I'm gonna take care of this right now!"
>Strowman leaves the offices and then the building
>Keeps walking until he finds a hospital
>charges in there and demands a doctor
>walks towards the surgery room
>grabs a bunch of tools and sits on the table
>grabs the knife and looks at it and then cuts himself off camera
>grabs the forceps and other tools and works on his elbow off camera
>elbow surgery successful
>"Stitch me up, Doc!!!"
>Walks back to Vinces office and says "I'll be ready in a week!"
>>
>>2655760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAByGHSSXiQ
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.