[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO WINS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 5

File: whowins.jpg (99KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
whowins.jpg
99KB, 850x478px
Seth's the safest bet by my estimation.
>>
I thought for sure it was gonna be Balor, but after his loss against Reigns, that'd be retarded.

So maybe that's the way they're going? I can't tell what would be more retarded: Giving Balor the match after burying him, giving Reigns Lesnar this soon even though they want to build it to Mania or giving it to Wyatt, who absolutely no one would ever buy as a threat to Lesnar.

Not even they are stupid enough to give it to Samoa Joe.

I guess Rollins is the smart answer at this point.
>>
>>2654977

Either Seth or Finn.
>>
>>2654988
Demon balors probably gonna beat Roman next week
>>
>Seth
Best bet
>Samoa Fatso Destroyer of Chairs
Wildcard
>BBD
Saving for Mania
>Finn
He would fucking die.
>Bray
lmfao
>>
>>2654988
>one loss is a burial

kill yourself, this is coming from someone who wishes finn was buried
>>
Roman. He has the highest momentum right now. Beat Taker, "slayed" Braun. "Savagely" beat Finn.

Seth & Joe have yet to finish.

I see Balor and Wyatt being a future feud.
>>
>>2654988
Finnlet or Sef
>>
which one will be the complete 360? Joey or Bray as the winner
>>
>>2654988
>I thought for sure it was gonna be Balor, but after his loss against Reigns, that'd be retarded.
lol you know which company we're dealing with here, do you?

>So maybe that's the way they're going?
Oh, you do. Carry on.
>>
>state of RAM's main-event scene
yikes
>>
>hmm aren't these guys feuding with each other
>what if we lump them all together for a match
nice storytelling ramcucks
>>
>>2654977
one of them
>>
>>2655005

The way things are booked now, one loss does feel like a burial.
>>
You know Big Dawg will win.
>>
>>2655083
when Balor beat Roman, no one said that Roman was buried
>>
>>2654988
As the wise Nicole Garcia Bella has said, "Win or lose doesn't matter"
>>
>>2654988
>Finn loses to the other 4 every week between now and ExR
>Demon Balor wins

Now yall dont need to watch the next month
>>
Would Bray beating Lesnar save they Wyatt's character?
>>
Bray/Joe so he could beat Lesnar with a dirty finish that keeps Lesnar strong, so he could fuck off until RR for the start of the "coronation" of Roman
>>
>>2655222
They'd job him out a month or so later anyway.
>>
>>2655021
Better than Big Poppa Dump and Blandy Boreton feuding for the belt
>>
>>2654977
Joe and Seth doublepin Wyatt and make Seth vs Lesnar vs Joe with Lesnar win pinning Joe in ER.
The problem will be , who will face Roman?
>>
>>2655270
Bray again
>>
Brock/Joe would be a cool ass match desu
>>
It's either Roman or Bray.

No way are they giving Finn a shot after jobbing clean to an injured Roman. Also Seth and Joe are still feuding.

I'm guessing Bray wins and goes on to be Brock fodder.
>>
>>2654988
>one loss is a burial
Why do smarks insist on using words when they don't know what they mean? Is it to sound "smart" because they're using "insider terms"?
>>
>>2654977
Balor
>>
roman wont win hes injured
finn wont win he lost to an injured man
id say 60 percent seth, 20 percent joe 20 percent bray
>>
>>2655795
roman had 1 working arm and it was a clean win. pretty buried considering some people thought he would be in the world title picture
>>
>>2655812
Losing one time to a guy who retired the undertaker isn't a burial.

I really wish they'd bury Balorina but they're gonna have to do a lot better than that.
>>
>>2654977
Early indicators say Reigns, hands down.

Wyatt isn't legitimate, Reigns just buried Balor, Rollins will probably come close, but his lingering feud with Joe will cost him the victory.
>>
finn wins as demon kang to establish he's stronger while demon kang
>>
>>2655817
You don't understand what "burial" means. It doesn't mean that Balor's career is ruined, or that he's been demoted to mid/undercard, or whatever most Smarks take it to mean.

In this context, Balor and Reigns had a 1v1 match in which Reigns went over clean. That means that AT THIS TIME, Reigns wins that matchup, meaning that Balor is not a legitimate threat IN THIS MATCHUP that will happen at Extreme Rules.

This state of affairs could be changed if they have a rematch next week and Balor goes over, or once this program ends and time has passed, they can revisit Reigns/Balor and see if things have changed.
As of right now though, its clearly established that Reigns > Balor in this program.
>>
>>2654977
>>2655841
This

Finn loses on TV to Roman, gets a power up as the Demon King and wins contendership as a way to appease "smart fans" who are behind Balor. He gets his shot but loses and that way nobody will be clamoring for another Balor title shot because he'll have had his chance after being destroyed by Brock.
>>
>>2655841
This is actually plausible. Unfortunately, if he pulls out the face paint and DOESN'T go over, that buries Demon King.
>>
>>2655828
They won't give it to Roman. They've deliberately kept the strap off him in order to give him his "Wrestlemania moment" by going over Brock and winning the Universal title for the first time at WM34, probably in the main event again. Le Meltz already confirmed that this is the plan for now.
>>
>>2655857
WM34 might be a rematch from when he gets crushed at SummerSlam.
>>
File: Shoot Me.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Shoot Me.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>2655857

>An entire year of Brock being champion

Glad I stopped watching this shit months ago.
>>
>>2655871
Wouldn't be anything wrong with it if he wasn't a fucking part-timer.
>>
>>2654977

>Seth and Joe
They haven't finished their feud, so I don't think it'll be either of them.

>Wyatt
lol, nope. It's obvious creative/Vince thinks he's a jobber. Last time he feuded with Lesnar, he jobbed to him in a fucking network "special"

>Balor
It looks like they are starting a program with Wyatt and Balor. I can see him winning, only to lose to Lesnar so that Roman looks EVEN STRONGER when he beats him in Mania.

>Roman
I can also Roman and Lesnar starting a feud this early and taking a break by the time Strowman comes back. Like Roman can lose the first match, Roman is about to win the second until Strowman interferes, then they continue their feud. Roman then wins against Strowman and continues feud with Lesnar to win at Mania. Also, I'm not sure who else Roman can feud with at this point. Maybe Wyatt if Balor wins, but they already did that shitty feud.

tl:dr Roman (most likely) or Balor
>>
>>2655222
He'd literally beat Lesnar clean with his move, pin Lesnar clean with his move again in the rematch and then job out clean to Roman at the next PPV.
>>
>>2654977
it's WWE so they'll probably go with the most retarded choice since Vince is actually insane
>Bray
yet another feud where he can talk spooky and get killed by brock, match would probably be boring to since Brock don't give a fuck and Bray can't carry his ass
>Finn
probably the most likely, would pop for Brock no selling Finn's demon schtick and just killing him on the ramp
>Roman
if WWE were smart [spoiler]""""IF""""[/spoiler] they could have roman lose to brock and setup a redemption angle for mania, kids love that shit
either way it'd make money since everyone loves watching roman get the piss beat out of him
>>
File: Who is this semen demon.jpg (59KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Who is this semen demon.jpg
59KB, 700x394px
>>2654988
>Confusing the Power Levels of Finn Balor and The Demon King

The Demon King has the highest Power Level in WWE next to Brock right now.
>>
give to my main man Samoa "run-in interference" Joe

>brock is coming out to the ring for the title match
>random fan who has joe's build and a sin cara mask on attacks brock before he makes it to the ring
>brock slaps his shit and unmasks him
>it's just some random mexican
>brock gets pissed and picks up fake joe for an F5
>the real joe runs down the ramp and jumps him
>brock loses his shit and starts beating him down with mounted punches
>notices that joe's facial expression isn't changing and sees a zipper on his forehead
>he pulls the zipper down to reveal it's just some guy in a samoa joe fatsuit
>the real joe crawls out from under the ring and jumps brock while he's distracted, finally starting the match
>>
>>2655809
I'd say Joe has a 8 and 1/3 chance at winning
>>
>>2656056
WRONG.

Official WWE Universe Power level ranking
1.Bork
2.Goldberg
3.Roman
4.Braun
5.Kalisto
>>
>>2654977
Joe would be cool but I feel like Bork is going to squash Balor (like he was supposed to do to Bryan in 2014 before he got injured so Cena took his place) to turn the crowd against him so when it's Brock v Roman at wrestlemania the crowd will cheer Roman and boo Lesnar
>>
What the smarks fail to notice is that Roman loses most PPVs. Granted it's usually due to interference or not being at 100%, but that shit always happens to roman. Roman doesn't need to pin/be pinned to lose, and he can be ganged up. Roman winning is incredibly unlikely, and when he loses, smarks will still shit on him.

Wrestling media sites say balor vs brock is booked for great balls, but everyone said Jericho would lose at payback.

Bray has shown to be good in a matchup like this, like at elimination chamber, and hes been on top fairly recently. . . except I feel that WWE might want him to not be in the spotlight due to his 3sp00ky5me gimmick. It's jarring.

Seth has not survived, the eff five...'d, so him winning will give him a chance to do it at Great Balls(but I feel he'd lose at great balls). Being a face the fans actually like, it'll be good for both brock and seth to fight at Great Balls, in order to get the fans rooting against Brock, as hes supposed to be a monster heel. Him wrecking seth would help the massive pupper get more fans backing him at mania when he fights brock for the title.

I don't think Joe will win, due to his sleeper hold I cannot spell is more geared towards making people pass out rather than tap out, which takes longer, which gives more time for others to interupt. Brock vs Joe would be neat, but two heels is not what WWE likes doing with titles, as one may became a face and they clearly want both to remain massive heels.

The ones with the highest chance of winning:
Seth>Finn>Joe>Bray>Roman
Who I WANT to win:
Seth=Roman>Balor>Joe>Bray
I love balor, but getting a title push so fast after a break from the ring is not something I'm fond of. Joe/Bray are already heels, I dont like heel vs heel fights. I feel that seth needs the fight more than roman, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wins and I'd be surprised if roman wins, and I like surprises, which is why I want them to win equally.
>>
I would like to see Bray win and laugh at ten Bray hate threads after he wins I don't know I just want to see how /asp/ will respond
>>
>>2656056
>>2657831
Roman going Heel
Brock
Goldberg
Demon King
Seth fighting for REDEMPTION(one time thing)
Roman during PPV
Brauuuuuuuuun
>>
Honestly I want Roman to win. At least that way that might have him go over Lesnar now instead of Mania next year than we can finally move on from Vinces pet project.
>>
>>2657880
Historically wwe have only ever used bray to kill the momentum of any midcard face getting more over than their top guy Cena/Roman and the whole Orton fiasco has proven he isn't good for anything else
>>
>>2657831
Fucking this.

6.Titus O'Neil

That nigga won't quit.
>>
>>2654977
So what is this Fatal Five Way about? I'm not a masochist so I don't watch RAM.
>>
>>2654977

>WWE needs someone to job on PPV

GOLLY I WONDER WHO OUT OF THESE FIVE THEY'LL GO WITH
>>
>>2654977
>Roman, Bray and Joe are married
>Finn is dating Cathy Kelley

>Meanwhile Seth used to date a neo-nazi
>>
>>2658075

>Finn is dating Cathy Kelley

MY NIGGER!!!
>>
>>2654977
>Seth wins
>looks like he's going to pull off an underdog moment at Great Balls of Fire
>Brock kicks out at 2.9 seconds, ends up completely squashing Seth
>gets chair, and attacks Seth
>Roman comes out to help Seth
>Dean comes out to help the two of them
>Shield reunites, and Roman vs Brock at Summerslam
>Brock wins
>Balor vs Brock at Survivor Series
>Strowman vs Reigns (#1 Contender at the Royal Rumble)
>Brock wins
>Strowman wins
>Brock beats Strowman at Royal Rumble
>Balor beats Reigns at Royal Rumble
>Brock comes out in the Rumble itself, and starts tossing people out
>Dean and Seth have Brock by the ropes, trying to get him out
>Roman spears Brock, but ends up eliminating all 3 of them
>all three members of the shield win
>Triple threat at Elimination Chamber
>Roman wins
>Roman beats someone at Fastlane to get a bit of momentum
>Roman beats Lesnar

It would be a pretty good story. It's a shame smarks would ruin it for themselves.
>>
>>2654977
wow! I wonder who will eat the pin?
>>
>>2658158
Bray always and forever
>>
>>2654977
there is no way roman or finn is going to win
also no way jobber joe is going to win

either seth or bray will win
>>
>>2657887
Cena with a Make a Wish kid watching > Bork > Roman
>>
>>2658144
>making Roman look really, really strong for ROMAN WINS LOL

Yeah that sounds like a really great story
>>
Based Big Dog should win but I know he won't.
>>
>>2658216
>losing to everyone, so "Roman wins lol" is null
>reforming the shield
>winning as an underdog

It sounds much more entertaining than any other main event they could make.
>>
Bray did that promo on 3 of them telling them a prophecy on how they're going to react to the beast. He didn't say anythjng about Seth who came out later, so maybe that's a thing?
>>
>>2658242
>Roman
>underdog

jesus you are stupid
>>
>>2655190

That's because not Haitch could bury Reigns at this point. They are going to force feed us his brand until he retires. He is the new John Cena and there's nothing we can do about it.

I long for the days when the worst thing about wrestling was Johnny Ace.
>>
>>2658242
>muh fanfic

Yeah, we get it, you're in love with your own idea.

Reigns vs. Lesnar has even less appeal than TWICE IN A LIFETIME
>>
>>2655916

lmfao this.
>>
>>2655005
Balor lost clean to injured roman reigns, what part of burying do you not understand?
>>
I can see Roman or Bray winning.
Seff will continue his feud with Joey until Haitch comes back and Finn getting endeavored because he is dating Cathy
>>
will bork toss finn into the crowd?
>>
>>2654977
Lesnar isn't gonna lose, so it will either be Bray Wyatt or Samoa Joe. Since Bray is kind of a face now I think, it will most likely be him. Rollins is too big of a name to face Lesnar at a shit PPV.
>>
>>2655841
That's pretty lame but actually acceptable. I'm happy with literally anyone but Roman winning right now.
>>
>>2658354
>Rollins is too big of a name to face Lesnar at a shit PPV.
>>
>>2654977
I still say they'll have Ramen win. Then he challenges Bork and Bork wins violently heel-style. Then they'll have Ramen beat Bork at SS.

This is not what I want or hope for btw.
>>
>>2658371
Vince is "saving" the Reigns/Lesnar sequel for Mania
>>
Rollins probably

Joe isn't over enough, Finn is being protected, Boring Lames isn't wrestling Lesnar until Mania.

Only other choice is Bray if they need a jobber.
>>
>>2654977
They're saving Roman v Brock for Mania.
Finn and Bray are feuding.
Joe is a possibility down the line but he needs to be built first.
Seth has two PPV wins in a row behind him and has a lot of momentum, I think he'll go over.
>>
>>2658385
>Finn is being protected

He is what? He hasn't won a single important match since he returned and actually lost both important matches. He will be crushed by Lesnar and then moved to 205.
>>
>>2654977
It's Roman.

But it should be anyone but Finn or Roman.

If Joe/Seth win it gets them out of their shitty feud with each other.

Bray wins and doesn't have his fucking boring incoming feud with Balor (see below), can beat Lesno, bring belt back to RAW and lose to Roman//Strowman eventually while rebuilding himself.

If Roman or Finn win it's gonna suck. Finn won't be allowed to beat that afk faggot Lesno.

If Roman wins we get:
Roman v. Lesnar (Bork is face and shouldn't be)
Seth v. Joe (Fuck this feud SO MUCH)
Finn v. Bray (Both dudes need a win.)

We've seen the first 2 feuds, and here's the Finn/Bray feud:
Finn is in the 5-Way as Finn.
Finn loses.
Bray: "YOU NEEDA DEMON"
Finn: Nope, I'm done with that part of my life.
Bray: "IMMA BEAT IT OUT OF YOU."
Either Finn:
-Demon-Mode, Bashes Bray, Enters Title Scene
-No Demon-Mode, Gets Help From Good Brothers, Here's Balor Club (Heel?)
-Demon-Mode, Joins Bray. Becomes his Pet.

First 2 would be OK, but Vince is gonna fuck up WWE's version of Bullet Club. It's all too predictable and we'd be stuck with Seth v. Joe and Reigns v. Lesnar as rest of Main Event picture.
>>
>>2658396
>It's Roman.

Roman beats Bork at Mania not at Balls of Fire...
>>
>>2654977
Being the safe bet is basically his gimmick. It's what makes him boring. They could do something exciting, or they could book Rollins.
>>
>>2658398
It's gonna be Roman v. Lesnar until like fucking Mania.

They're not gonna fight at BoF, esp. with Roman's jacked ribs - but at Baby-Mania this Summer? Maybe.

And knowing Vince's hard on for monsters and his willingness to fuck with the Mania Main Event up until the last moment we're probably gonna get Braum v. Roman v. Lesnar @ Mania.
>>
>>2658423
>They're not gonna fight at BoF, esp. with Roman's jacked ribs - but at Baby-Mania this Summer? Maybe

No, for SummerSlam it is Bork vs. Braun.
>>
>>2658428

Braun's out 2 - 6 months.
SummerSlam is in Aug.

You really think they're gonna build RAM's SummerSlam ME around a prayer that Braun comes back EXACTLY according to best case scenario, giving them 1 month to build that match?

Strowman could just as easily miss SS.

If anything they extend Roman/Bork until SS, hope Strowman comes back and makes his return during that match to fuck everything up.
>>
>>2658433
>Braun's out 2 - 6 months.
that's a work lmao

he got a minor injury so can't work the next PPV and he's fighting brock at Summerslam.
>>
>>2658433
>Braun's out 2 - 6 months.
>SummerSlam is in Aug.

Don't get worked, anon.
>>
>the 'one of these will get buried by brock in a month' match is your main event

rawtists will still watch
>>
>>2657691
>Scott Steiner runs in and beats lesnars ass
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.