[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you book his heel turn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Roman_Reigns_November_2013.jpg (999KB, 2555x2554px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns_November_2013.jpg
999KB, 2555x2554px
How would you book his heel turn?
>>
Finn gets another win on him, Roman becomes incredible frustrated, some tool like Miz mocks Roman for not being able to beat a guy half his size, Roman snaps, beats the shit out of Finn, have a long term rivalry that goes all the way to Wrestlemania 34.

>But what about Brock?
Fuck Brock. Either Roman or DEMON KANG kills him at SummerSlam and he fucks off forever. Then whoever won holds the championship until Mania.
>>
cheats to win at extreme rules
>>
Let him be his real-life self
>>
>>2654845
shit better yet have him team up with Seff and when everyone is down he spears him and get the win.
>>
File: IMG_1545.gif (1MB, 354x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1545.gif
1MB, 354x197px
I wouldn't turn him. He was already a heel in the Shield. Just continue to make the fan keep coming back because they're gluttons for punishment and any reaction is better than no reaction.
>>
>>2654834
I wouldn't, keep him as a face for marks and have him break cena's make-a-wish record to silence the anti-marks.
>>
Shield reunites and protects babyfaces from getting beat down by heels like Braun and Brock. Roman challenges Brock Lesnar for a match at Mania. In the match, Roman puts up a fight and isn't getting completely decimated, but he's still losing. Heyman gives Roman a low blow, Brock hits an F-5 and he pins Roman. Right before the 3 count, the lights go out and the ref is down. Dean and Seth come out and hit their finishers on Brock, then Roman spears him. 1-2-3 Roman wins. While they're celebrating, Roman spears the fuck out of Seth, and then spears Dean.
>>
>>2654834

He walks up to Vince with a Magnum and blows Vince's brain out.

Two birds, one stone...
>>
He calls Lexi fat and makes her cry
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (290KB, 1241x1235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
290KB, 1241x1235px
>>2654925
He calls Nia Jax fat and catches all types of hell from SJWs because muh "big is still beautiful"
>>
>>2654893
How is saving the company a heel turn?

>>2654937
>S-J-Dubs in yo head rent-free
>>
>>2654893
lol that happens every week so
>>
>>2654834

do what he's doing now, but make him 10x cockier
>>
>>2654943
OOOOOHH
>>
>>2654861

This then continually book him in extremely dangerous gimmick matches until the injuries pile up and has to quit wrestling.
>>
>>2654943
Sadly he only goes up with his personal peashooter.
>>
>>2654834
>How would you book his heel turn?
He should have annhilated taker in a weapons match. Just brutalised him. Then end WM with his best impression of an austin 3:16 promo. Then he runs through Goldberg, Lesnar & Cena over the next 3 years.

He's lost the biggest chance at being a heel that the e will ever have.

Probably never turn heel now. Maybe if they do the brutal retirement with Cena it might happen, but smarks hate cena anyway.
>>
>>2654973
The push-up vest will protect him.

>>2654985
>Then end WM with his best impression of an austin 3:16 promo.

holy shit this would be a trainwreck
>>
>>2654993

Nah that just there to protect us from his horrible physique.
>>
>>2654993
>holy shit this would be a trainwreck

"Get him out of the ring."

10 minutes of booing later.

"This is my yard now."

Done.
>>
File: Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-31.jpg (94KB, 589x447px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-WrestleMania-31.jpg
94KB, 589x447px
>>2655002
>Nah that just there to protect us from his horrible physique.
>>
>>2655007
Oh, so it won't even be a trainwreck, just banal.

>>2655020
>2+ years ago
>>
>>2655022
He worse the vest then, why is it to protect us from his body now but not then?
>>
>>2655087
muh Shield residuals

Roman's bod has never delivered on the hype. Even after the workout of a Wrestlemania main event he looks just okay.
>>
>>2655113
>muh Shield residuals
That's the point I'm making, it has nothing to do with his body shape.
>>
>>2655167
Can't it be both?

Seth & Dean both quit wearing the vests at various points in The Shield's run.
>>
File: e7a.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
e7a.png
666KB, 945x610px
>All three former shield members are in the ring
>Ambrose and Rollins cut a promo how happy they are to be back together
> Big dog spears them both
> Picks up the mic and says: This is my yard
> Mic drop
> Walks away

WWE please hire me
>>
You can't turn a heel into a heel.
>>
>>2655187
It would be silly to have more than one member retain parts of the shield and the one they gave it to was the guy they wanted to push the most.
>>
>>2655223
>in The Shield's run

This was the important part. Reading helps.
>>
>>2655254
And Roman retained parts of the shield during the run because the biggest visual aspect of the group in it's entire run was the vest.
>>
>>2655328
>retained
>during

W-E-W
>>
>>2655340
>Shield members change attire
>One retains (continues to have) instead of following the rest
How hard is that to understand
>>
>>2655350
Because he can't have "retained" characteristics from a stable while it was still active. That's not how words work.
>>
>>2655371
Unless those characteristics begin to change like Dean and Seth changing attires
>>
>>2654834

Have him join Right to Censor
>>
>>2655406
He's not as charismatic as Big Stevie Cool.

>>2655398
Just stop.
>>
>>2655417
>Just stop.
Damn shame, you almost had a point.
>>
Keep doing what they're doing right now... have him go over everyone, fans get even more annoyed, keep shoving him down our throats, worse and worse, until we almost can't take it any more...

...THEN start slowly acknowledging our discontent. still keep going with ROMANWINSLOL, but start acknowledging it. first with the commentators, them with Roman himself. but cool, not annoyed like the rock was ("YA BOO'D DA THE ROCK"). becomes outright cocky and dismissive towards the fans, like after mania but more and more. arrogant and cool. Lines like
>i AM the future of this company, whether you like it or not
>you WILL cheer me

Keeps winning, heat gets insane. Then get the McMahons involved. First an idd comment on Twitter, or in a task world interview. Then bring one into the ring. Probably Stephanie because she can best work a very shoot-like promo. Basically start saying get behind our choice, you need to respect this company. Our family had given you so much for decades and this is how you behave? Blendkayfabe and real life. Actually, don't include it on RAW... do it off air sheet the site is over. Work the fans into a shoot. Blows up instantly in mark and smark circles.

Book Brock-Roman early, not Mania. Bring it forward to Summerslam. During the match
>Triple H is coming down to the ring, what tha hell. We know there's no love lost between Roman and the COO!
>bah gawd, he just hit Brock with a sledgehammer!
>Roman wins the title dirty, a la Austin at 17
>but wait...
>Mr McMahon's music plays
>walks down to the ring, looking angry
>gets in the ring... looks like new getting aggressive with Trips
>slowly turns his head to the cameras, slowly starts to smile the evil genius smile
>they both raise Roman's hands, Survivor Series 98 Corporate champ Rock style

next night on Raw, Vince says"we gave you Punk, we gave your Daniel Bryan, we even gave you AJ Styles... now you're gonna accept Roman, and dammnit, you're gonna like it!"

contd...
>>
Rapes renee young
>>
He's already a heel.
>Cockily beat the Undertaker.
>Went out to 10 minutes of boos, "This is my yard now"
>Brutal assault on Strowman left him injured
>Interrupted face GM said how he deserves to number one contender. Heels only do that in the E
>Faced arguably the biggest face on raw
>>
>>2655532
cuck angle protests against the previous nights events but is powerless in the face of Vince and Trips. Still manages to book Roman's title defence at the next ppv, against...Tha Rock!

Blah blah, storyline shit for a month. Rock, mostly via video, says you're my cousin, but I'm the people's champ, I've got to give the people what they want. we get to the ppv. Angle somehow bans the McMahons from ringside. Eventually looks like Rock is gonna win. Spinebuster! Elbow pad off! One rope! The other rope! Aaaaaaaa.....he pauses! Stares down at Roman instead. Frozen, crowd wtf-ing. Awry smiles appears on Rock's face, turns to crowd, says NUH-UH!Pulls Roman back up, they're both grinning. They hug. Rock lays down, Roman pins him with his foot. Bell rings but no music, just like Brock beating Taker. Just deafening boos, people throwing shit. They motion for Trips and Vince to come out. They all hug and smile in the ring.
>awwwwww son of a bitch.jpg
Rock and Trips raise Roman hands with the belt over his shoulder, Vince and Stephanie standing on either side clapping.

Still no music, ppv ends, dark days ahead.
>>
>>2654834
>Dean and Seth interfere in his match against Balor at Extreme Rules, the Shield is reformed
>ReMatch at Money in the Bank, and the winner becomes #1 contender at Great Balls of Fire
>Fin looks like he's going to win
>Dean and Seth jump in the ring and body block him from attacking Roman
>stand there awkwardly for a moment
>Romans lunges through both of them, and spears Finn, for the pin
>next night on Raw
>Finn gets mad, and says he wants a title shot anyways
>gets deal that if he beats Roman that night then it's a Triple Threat
>Finn and Roman are fighting in the mainevent of that Raw
>Lesnar's music plays
>Roman is distracted
>Lesnar doesn't actually come out
>Finn wins with a rollup
>It's a Triple Threat
>Finn wins
>Roman and Brock fight at main event of Summerslam (Roman wins)
>Roman wins the IC title next week on Raw
>Finn beats Seth at Summerslam
>Finn beats Dean at Hell in a Cell
>Roman vs Finn at Survivor Series (title vs title)
>Roman wins
>next night on raw
>decision gets reversed, because Seth punched Finn when the referee wasn't looking, >but Finn is "injured" so they end up giving him the title anyways
>Roman is still mad at Seth and Dean
>Dean defends Seth saying he was just trying to help
>Roman beats Seth in a tables match at TLC
>Roman beats Dean at Roadblock too
>Roman beats Strowman at the Royal Rumble
>Roman gets kayfabe injured by Strowman at the rumble
>The Elimination Chamber match will decide the next Universal Champion
>John Cena wins
>Roman returns the next night, furious that he was stripped of the title, and wants his rematch at Wrestlemania
>Finn returns
>they fight a #1 contender match at Fastlane
>Roman wins
>Wrestlemania is Roman (IC Champion) vs Cena (Universal Champion)
>Cena wins, beats Flair's record, and wins the grandslam
>>
>>2654834
He spent 5 minutes beating an injured man with a chair. Why isn't he a heel again?
>>
>>2654891
I like this one. especially the last part
>>
>>2655532
it was going alright(ish) until here >>2655563
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.