[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they keep giving him a microphone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

Finn literally has to be a bottom 3 talker on the roster today when you account his ridiculous voice and abject lack of tonal control/accompanying facial expressions.
It's ironic comedy gold every time he speaks, are they sabotaging him?
>>
FINN SEETHING
>>
>>2654630
With that haircut and beard he's looking even more like Hornswoggle. Your head is misshapen, you need more hair to cover that up, m8.
>>
>Most over guy on Raw
>Make him job to the biggest failure in pro wrestling history

It's like Vince wants to kill the company before he croaks.
>>
>>2654630
He looks like hornswaggle in that pic
>>
>>2654630

Next to Roman he looked like an academy award winning actor though...
>>
>>2654641
He did the same to Sasha...so yeah. You don't get over without him telling you to do so or you get killed on TV.
>>
Are those really pictures of his head or are they shopped
>>
>>2654674
real
>>
File: leader_detail.jpg (129KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
leader_detail.jpg
129KB, 500x368px
>>2654642
Finn cast as the Leader in the next Hulk movie when?
>>
>>2654630
he should stop trying to be baby brother for roman reigns and get a personality, the whole young bearded macho on endless tour of avenging is getting stale meme
>>
>>2654630
Listen here brudder I don't give a fok
>>
>>2654630
>Bottom 3 Talker on a roster that has Orton, Reigns & Jinder
>>
>>2654639
Go to bed Russo.
>>
>>2654630
>Finn literally has to be a bottom
Is this debatable?
>>
>>2655366
The bottom 3 are Cesaro, Cass and Finn.
Corbin could be in there somewhere but it's hard to decide
>>
Holy shit Finn is embarrassing to watch. I can't remember a worse case of someone looking the exact opposite of what their character is supposed to be.
>>
>>2654630
>are they sabotaging him?
No it's called testing the talent before they waste their time trying to push him and realise that he's a failure, why do you people expect wwe to protect these guys? they have more than enough people wotthy of being a main eventer.
>>
Seriously now, is this shopped or not?
>>
Because it's WWE and you either get over their way with promos or not at all.
>>
>>2655450
Cass is just fine on the stick. He's not as good as Enzo but he holds his own. He's horribly boring when actually wrestling though.
>>
Faggot Balor will get benoit'd before the year is out
>>
>>2655555
Kek confirms
>>
>>2655555
B A S E D
>>
>>2655555
Can't argue with sacred quints.
>>
File: alg-hogan-jpg.jpg (27KB, 635x481px) Image search: [Google]
alg-hogan-jpg.jpg
27KB, 635x481px
>>2655555
noice
>>
I dunno how you guys can judge anybody's ability to cut a promo objectively when they're given this horrible material but keep on keepin' on, I guess.
>>
>>2655450
Kalisto and Bayley are a million times worse than cesaro is.
>>
File: 1492795996873.png (5KB, 79x100px) Image search: [Google]
1492795996873.png
5KB, 79x100px
>>2654630
What do people see in this guy? No meme answers about smarks, manlets or dimes, legitmately what do people prasie him for. I never fail to cringe when he tries to cut a promo and this is coming from a fellow countryman. His thick towny accent just annoys me.
>>
>>2655572
This. Throw in Apollo Crews too.
>>
>>2655577
He founded what used to be a legitimately cool wrestling faction in New Japan and did homage body paintings for his big matches, women find him hot... That's about it, I guess.
>>
>>2655577
I never really watched him in New Japan or NXT (I saw like two matches at the very end of his NXT run). It's not really based on any of his other runs, I just think the guy has a cool look, is fun to watch in the ring and works well as a babyface.

Mostly I think he pairs up with Roman extremely well. Those two guys should be the top dudes on Raw, but if they're not gonna protect Finn at all, what's the point.
>>
>>2655577
Vince is literally playing off his smark interest, it's hard to give you an answer without using such terms.
>>
>>2655581
>women find him hot
And men. I would love to fall asleep on his abs. His body is perfection.
>>
>>2655603
Gay men are filed under women
>>
>>2655586
>fun to watch in the ring
His match with Roman consisted of kicks and chops with two actual moves.
Quality>variety with moves is one thing but kicks and chops are borderline basic to watch.
>>
>>2654630
>tfw to intelligent to promo
>>
>>2655619
I mean, I know. They're two guys with pretty basic striking movesets and I'm usually a big MOVEZ mark, but. I still really like watching them fight each other.

I really honestly can't put my finger on it. I just like both guys, but the extremely frustrating way they book Roman takes a lot of the enjoyment out of it.
>>
>>2655450
Cesaro can speak well off script

Made some legitimate points about why Smackdown was better than Raw during the draft

He could've just talked about good Swiss things goddammit weewooweewoo
>>
>>2655654
>good Swiss things goddammit weewooweewoo
Okay but now I wish this had happened.
>>
>>2655654
He has a functioning brain and can think up a good promo, but he gets caught up on his English and stumbles on his words way too much to come across. He even says so in the promo you mentioned, shit gets kinda confusing when you have five languages in your head.
>>
>>2655577
He's a good wrestler. He's cool as hell. Better on the mic than most of the people on Raw. Founded the bullet club. Has a good look, GOAT entrance and theme. So he's the perfect package.
>>
>>2655555
Based quints
>>
blame scripts.

EVERYONE is terrible now.
>>
>>2655608
In literally what world?
>>
>>2655608
>>2655377

>Being this transparent about your insecurities
>>
>>2654630
>OI WILL KICK YOIU'RE OIRSE.
>>
>being surprised the vanilla midget is a vanilla midget

his paint was more over than he was
>>
>>2655884
Without scripts we get "Lucha things" so it could even be worse.
>>
>>2655567
Some people are better at delivering shit promos though. Finn is a below average talker. If he gets to use his own words, maybe he's creative enough that it doesn't matter. The Miz is great at memorizing lines and regurgitating them in interesting ways. He's so good at it that he carries his wife and delivers her promo for her whenever she forgets what she's supposed to say. It's a different style. You can argue it's a worse style. It's certainly worse when the writers suck at it 95% of the time. But as long as promos are scripted, Finn Balor should be limited to simple promos.
>>
Inferior to Neville in every way outside of that awful grill. Boring, would be so with Shakespearean writing, and his lazy eye makes me ill.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.