[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically like whatculture and have been to a wcpw show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Blampied.jpg (99KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Blampied.jpg
99KB, 707x1000px
http://shop.whatculture.com/product/adam-blampied-photograph

>If you own this you need to go take a shower, lift some weights and get a clue
>>
Why would anyone ever want that?
>>
Pacitti is the superior Adam anyway.
>>
>blampied
>>
>>2654557
>It's a signed photo
I thought it was like a WCPW sticker album, with stickers of wrestlers and such, which would still be cringy but I could imagine SOMEONE wanting it, but this is just sad.
>>
>>2654564
I'd understand if it was a piss take, like the Mr Mcmahon mug shot t shirt that was around or if it was a wcpw storyline where they introduced it when they where heel general managers but do they genuinely think this will draw dimes?
>>
>seething Plumpyfags don't realize the only certifiable draw in WCPW is Ross

I don't even like Ross but he's over af
>>
>>2654581
There's one for Ross, it's still cringe.
>>
>>2654557..
>I unironically like whatculture and have been to a wcpw show but this is just cringe....
Cringe
>>
Plumpy
>>
>>2654557
WCPW is actually good shit. Don't listen to the obese shitposters on here.
>>
>>2654557
Fuck what culture the website but I have nothing against WCPW anon don't you worry you have a friend in me
>>
WCPW is watchable, I unironically enjoyed the Mexican qualifier I saw for that tourney they're doing.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-05-16-19-44-38.png (795KB, 676x908px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-05-16-19-44-38.png
795KB, 676x908px
>>2654557
Stop not being a cuck
>>
>>2654557
>pasty hairy-armed DYEL
CRINGE
>>
>>2656517
I went to that, it was pretty good. Also kind of funny seeing this kid in the next row mark the fuck out when Kirby was being mauled by Hendry.
>>
I don't hate the wrestlers who have worked for WCPW, I like many of them. Outside of the first show the commentary is also fine. I just hate the nu-male cucks from the website.
>>
>>2654557
The only thing I sort of like about w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶m̶o̶j̶o̶ whatculture is the fantasy booking videos, and they don't even do those anymore. What's the fucking point?
>>
File: thats_a_real_pickle.png (250KB, 508x356px) Image search: [Google]
thats_a_real_pickle.png
250KB, 508x356px
>>2654557
>posting anything to do with Reddit: the promotion
>even ironically
>>
>>2657644
and if they do its for big events aka rumble/mania
>>
>>2657644

you have to subscribe to whatculture extra!
>>
>>2657732
are there any websites with rips of their shitty newsletter?
>>
>>2657738

it's only 5 shekels a month what's stopping you from getting it from the source!
>>
>>2657754
they don't deserve those shekels, goyim
>>
>>2654557
I'd buy it if it was signed by Simon
>>
>>2654557
>LARPing a pro wrestler.
>Balding, and in your 30s
Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>2657774

this
>>
>>2654557
It was already too cringe when they made BX and Pacitti Club shirts dude.

At least Ross' shirts are original.
>>
>>2657754
Honestly if you're gonna spend money on something like this it better be the Observer Newsletter.
>>
>>2657782
Would you feel this way if it was Pacitti, since he actually was a wrestler?
>>
>>2658689
>get your latest snowflake reports ten minutes before they are reposted everywhere!
>>
King Ross was the best part about WC before the JBL stuff happened.... now he's unwatchable
>>
Why is there a penis on his shirt?
>>
How did a YouTube channel get its own wrestling promotion? Let alone get legends like Kurt Angle to wrestle there?
>>
>>2658735
Daddy is rich.
>>
>>2658710
Doesn't King Ross realise his character is actually very similar to JBL? He's supposed to be a rude """"""""bully""""""""" heel but not when muh feelings (or probably more muh company's feelings as Ross obviously doesn't want to work there)
>>
>>2658735
>Daddy pleeeeeeaze I wan my own wrestling promotion so I can be the baller shotcaller, pleaze daddy I want it more than anything

I'll laugh when he dies a joke.
>>
>>2658751
>britfags character

He's just some dumb smark. Who fucking cares?
>>
WhatCulture fucking rules!
What's wrong with you fucking idiots?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.