[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Japanetty being cucked forever by the glorious Double You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: slide2.jpg (54KB, 884x552px) Image search: [Google]
slide2.jpg
54KB, 884x552px
>Giving a business presentation in a dimly lit room with maybe 100 people
>NJPW's ugly owner talking over a powerpoint
>"Our goal is to be the #1 wrestling company in the world. Also, WWE is 20 times our size, as you can see on this chart"
>"We will be seething for all eternity as we climb a mountain that gets taller every day"

Will they ever learn?
>>
File: C_8BoEBUIAArOhM.jpg (82KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
C_8BoEBUIAArOhM.jpg
82KB, 1334x750px
Will WWE drones ever learn, as firstly that graph is the toys and game market, and secondly sales are already up over last year with 3 months to go. Also the extra tickets for the G1 USA special sold out in 2 minutes.
>>
WWE is 10% in-ring, 90% story
NJPW and all other indies are 90% in-ring, 10% story.

Story is what attracts the casual fans that make a promotion successful, and lack of story is the reason outlaw feds are just that.
>>
>>2654452
>Story is what attracts the casual fans
hence why wwmeme's viewership has been dropping for 15 years straight
>>
>>2654485
Exactly, as the stories have been getting worse every year since the end of the attitude era during which wrestling storytelling peaked
>>
>>2654488

>the end of the attitude era during which wrestling storytelling peaked

ONLY in the main event. Most of the storytelling outside of the main event was hot garbage.
>>
>>2654442
please gaijin-sama
don't bully my country's puroresu.
NJPW just wants to become rich like WWE
>>
>>2654452
Casuals are gone for good, workrate feds are increasing their revenues every year, while WWE is tanking.
>>
>>2654442
I am not saying the New Japan California keikaku is a good idea.
All I am saying is Jews fear the samurai.
>>
>>2654442
No offense to that one massive Kenny Omega mark who is here 24/7 but Omega is not the guy to expand New Japan's western audience

This whole American adventure is going to be a financial disaster
>>
>>2654553
>this is what smarks actually believe
>>
>>2654502
There isn't even proper creative storylines in the midcard nowadays like there used to be.
>>
>>2654442
>taller every day
we'll see about that when raw drops below a million and gets cancelled

tick tock
>>
>>2654553
>WWE tanking
>WWE still 20 times the size of the biggest indy feds

Pick one.
>>
>>2654450
fpbp

>>2654452
>stories can't be told in-ring

The utter fucking state of /wwe/ drones.
>>
>>2654596
PWG has been upping ticket prices for years with no loss in demand.

NJPW, ROH, ICW attendance have all been increasing year-after-year.

The numbers don't lie.

>a /wwe/ babby attempts to discuss actual pro wrestling
>>
Vince will buy the jap league and have full world wide control of pro wrestling entertainment. It will be the last thing he does before he dies
>>
>>2655066
>>2655077

Which one makes more dimes tho? I'll wait.
>>
>>2655112
>my culturally irrelevant entertainment product that's made for an age demographic far below mine makes more money than yours
>>
>>2655112
Most of those promotions technically have better ROI than WWE.

>>2655093
Vince can't afford New Japan.
>>
>>2655121
Are you trying to convince people that PWG and NJPW are going to surpass WWE in the states?
>>
>>2655093
>what is BushiRoad (if you don't know, that's parent company of NJPW)
>>
>>2655124
>Most of those promotions technically have better ROI than WWE.

You're moving goalposts, I see.
>>
>>2655077
Are you retarded? NJPW should be focusing on building back their mainstream appeal in their own country. The milking of the hardcore audience is building a bubble that's going to pop.
>>
>>2655143
Depends on your definition of "makes" really.

Or like most /wwe/ drones are you of the impression that Gross is the only number that matters?

The E's profit margins are pretty lacklustre considering all their revenue streams.
>>
>>2655158
>NJPW should be focusing on building back their mainstream appeal in their own country.

They are, that's why their attendances have been steadily gaining over the past few years and they've rebuilt spectacularly after the disaster that was Inokism.

How much of my post did you even read?
>>
File: kek.jpg (10KB, 187x190px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
10KB, 187x190px
>>2655093
the absolute state of delusional wwe babies
>>
New Japan fails to understand that US and UK view wrestling as wacky WWE entertainment, the people who want sport/fighting are with the UFC.

New Japanetty is doomed to be tiny niche within the small niche that is wrestling.
>>
>>2655166
No the attendance increased by a bunch of foreigners. They haven't rebuilt "spectacularly". Their biggest increase in subscribers for their network came from North America so far this year.

Did you read my post?
>>
>>2655184
>all of the new attendees for Japanese shows are tourists

Do you even have a single fact to back that up?

P.S. streaming video isn't really big in Japan

>>2655174
>a /wwe/ babby attempts to discuss actual pro wrestling

10 quid says you haven't a clue about World of Sport.
>>
>>2654488

Go back to your irrelevant podcast, Russo.
>>
They couldn't even sell out the building for their Jap Wresltemania
>>
>>2655174
This this this this this.

You marks need to get this through your head.

Pro Wrestling is fake.
It's like an episode of Saturday Night Live, with actors and actress playing characters.

Do any of you idiots understand this, or are you all literally mouth breathing retarded fat fucking mark losers?
>>
>>2655192
>15000 of their 60000 subscribers came from the west.
>put on show in countries biggest city and struggle to even sell half the building
Japs don't give a fuck about wrestling anymore. And "spectacular growth" is a term that could only be used for WCPW which WWE is clearly trying to cut at the legs.
>>
>>2655213
Wrestlemania hasn't legitimately sold out for years, either.

>>2655225
Do you have a point?
>>
File: IMG_3931.gif (1MB, 195x186px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3931.gif
1MB, 195x186px
>>2655192
>World Of Sport
Ended in 85, and has been irrelevant as fuck due to Vince McMahon globalizing sports entertainment.

Fuck off.
>>
>>2655231
>it's a MarkClickbait shill

O - P - I - N - I - O - N | D - I - S - C - A - R - D - E - D

>>2655236
"Sports Entertainment" doesn't exist, dumb JBL poster.

>he doesn't even know about the WoS revival
>>
>>2655232
Yeah my point is that WWE will forever be the leader in this, cause no one watches wrestling for the "work rate"....outside of freaks.
>>
>>2654450
hol up

That mean New Japan is getting on the toys and games business? Don't do this to me, man.
>>
File: IMG_4462.gif (905KB, 332x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4462.gif
905KB, 332x329px
>>2655238
>Sports Entertainment doesn't exist
>>
>>2655245

New Japan is going to be releasing action figures with toy giant, Bandai

Do you think their IP's being attached on Tekken 7 is a coincidence?
>>
>>2655253
I know they were looking to expand their multimedia presence, hence Tiger Mask W and crosspromoting with Tekken, but I didn't know about the action figures, nor that there was a chance we might end up getting Wrestle Kingdom 3.
>>
>>2655243
>[promotion I don't watch] is just workrate
>>
>>2655238
> exposed as delusional weeb
>>2655232
Wrestlemania just this past year was a sellout. They just inflated the numbers because muh records.
>>
>>2654485
more like tv viewership has been dropping for 15 years straight
>>
>>2655268
Wasn't there a graph recently showing that WWE viewership was dropping at twice the speed of the USA Network in general?
>>
>>2655268
That's inaccurate even by that excuse's standards.

>>2655266
Present your evidence.

>>2655273
WWE's ratings have cratered since February 2015.
>>
>>2655260
WRESTLE KINGDOM III is highly unlikely, but they will definitely announce their action figure line with Bandai later this year
>>
>>2655279
inaccurate how?
Television is slowly dying because of all the other options that have popped up, sports have a hard time breaking 10mil anymore except for special games. Show like dancing with the stars that have maintained a similar rank through their history have gone from 22mil to 10mil.
WWE being garbage doesn't help but to say that the company is done is retarded.
>>
>>2655348
Because WWE has bled out ratings much faster than the trend especially in the past 2+ years.
>>
>>2655127
Of course not. WWE is basically the McDonalds of wrestling. Everybidy has accepted that. I just can't understand how you can sit there, chowing down on greasy Mc.Donalds "meat", and with a smug look on your face say "heh my food place makes more money"
>>
After reading through this I just threw my arms up and I gave up trying to write anything.

These conversations were weird, there was a question, after that aswer and as a reaction to having his question answered reaction was snark? Or leading the conversation to soemthing altogether diferent? Do some of you really suck at talking to other people as badly? Is this image of the board as mouthbreathing rednecks and idiots I have after reading this really true? Is that really the demographic that watches wrestling?

I have no idea - I have never ever been at any live event (I do not live in USA and any european promotions that would be worth my time are kinda far away) so I have never met any wrestlting fan in real life.

Damn... not looking forward to be live somewhere ever...
>>
>>2655520
>food analogy
post weight
>>2655595
>it's a ESL loses his shit episode
You'd be better off talking in your monkey language.
>>
>>2655732
WWE literally is McDonaldization of wrestling. Actually read one economics textbook.
>>
>>2658278
>WWE literally is McDonaldization of wrestling. Actually read one economics textbook.
"Mcdonaldization" is a sociology term, not an economic one
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.