[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he deserve better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Does he deserve better?
>>
woah what? talent being wasted in the wwe? thats absurd!
vince mcmahon is a creative genius. if he isnt on the main card then its his fault.
>>
I thought Rey retired?
>>
>>2654375
Both he and TJP. CWC runner up is missing and the winner is the champion's bitch. What the hell!
>>
>>2654375
They're not even alike
>>
>>2654375
dumbass, that's mistico
>>
>>2654371
Yes

He is impresive
>>
>does a fippy masked bingo haller literally who manlet deserves better?

wew lad I wonder what the answer to that question is
>>
>>2654433
how original
>>
>>2654371
Not really, he's worthless while he still can't grasp English, and quite frankly, not as good as people make him out to be anyway.
>>
>>2654433
haha memes :P
>>
>>2654435
>>2654505

Ya finna seething
>>
>have cool mask man who can do crazy shit on the ring ropes that americans have never seen before
>do nothing with him but job him out occasionally
>>
>>2654607
He awkwardly balances himself on the top rope for 2 seconds a foot away from the turnbuckle and delivers a weakass senton because he has no footing, most of his signature moves are an fatal accident waiting to happen and he can only work with people who had stints in Mexico

PUT THE STRAP ON HIM VINCE
>>
>>2654646
Yeah you're right better to bury him and only push boring thigh slappers like Austin Aries and Rich Swann
>>
>>2654653
Honestly, the best thing for Metalik would be putting him a tag team with someone who speaks English and Spanish, probably Lince, and let them work NXT for a while.
>>
>>2654433
>CMLL
>NJPW

Bingo halls
>>
>>2654371
This motherfucker should be prying the Cruiserweight Title off of Neville.
>>
>>2654725
>Neville is doing some of the best character and mic work in the entire company
>Let's take off his title and give it to the guy that doesn't even speak English
>>
>>2654646
>can only work with people who had stints in Mexico

Sounds like how most of the WCW cruiserweight division started out. 18+

>>2654726
He didn't mean RIGHT NOW GO-GO-GO you tunahead.
>>
>>2654770
WWE doesn't have near as much of a lucha boner as Bischoff back in WCW, hell the only Mexican they picked up at all from the CWC was Metalik himself, while WCW's cruiserweight division was crawling with imports, the situation is not comparable at all, you dingus.
>>
>>2654780
205 Live isn't exactly all-American either.

The larger point, tiny-brain, was that they got time to improve and mesh with each other.
>>
>>2654802
And he's being given this time and people are throwing a tantrum because he's not in the title picture yet.

Why so aggressive, friend?
>>
>Great look
>Does something genuinely unique that nobody else on the roster can do
>Was pushed all the way to the finals of the CWC
But he doesn't know English so waste him on Main Event.

I mean, subtitles and vignettes? Valets that happen to know two languages? None of that shit exists.
>>
>>2654811
Here's a phrase I'm sure you hear a lot: I'm not your friend.

>this time

Metalik hasn't been on 205 in over 3 months.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.