[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making the *dive*.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1024x542px
Wow. Another boring episode of Monday night Raw. Dead crowds, 50/50 booking, low energy, uneventful, lackluster shows. I see many disgruntled faces and unhappy viewers. Allow me, if you will to point you in the right direction. Pic related, here are the saviors of professional wrestling. No longer do you have to watch WWE and their incompetent booking (They managed to make the Hardy Boyz boring), no more kendo sticks on a pole match, no dumb shit here. Just a damn good product. If you aren't watching ROH & NJPW, what's stopping you? These three are unbelievably talented workers but they can't do it without your help. If you care about wrestling, if you want wrestling to be fun and relevant and fresh again, make the switch. One questions why you all choose to waste 3 hours of your lives to be repeatedly underwhelmed and disappointed every Monday night, in the hopes that SOMETHING finally interesting happens. You no longer need to torture yourself doing so, they aren't worthy of your attention or your ratings, your likes, your retweets or even your view. It's time you give another promotion a chance to shine, one that has delivered time and time again. It's time for the old guard to step aside and let the young lions rise up to the occasion.
>>
>>2653993

nigga I ain't all that shit
>>
>>2653995

worked
>>
>>2653993
Bet you I'm taller and heavier than all three of those guys. And I'm only slightly above average in height and skinny.
>>
>>2653993
GOATOAT

>>2654037
don't lie, you are probably bigger because you're a fat fuck
>>
>>2653993
>raw is a bunch of boring indy darlings
>sign more indy darlings to make it entertaining
>>
Orton living in your head rent free.

Also Orton is on SMACKDOWN LIVE! And I he bragged about how they're beating raw. Fucking manlets.
>>
>>2653993
.......dive
>>
>>2654037
>>2654075
Walked right into it
>>
Bump. I can't wait until Vince is dead.
>>
File: 1464555781797.jpg (82KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464555781797.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
>>2653993
>>
What's the point of watching wrestling with shitty storylines?

I hate WWE at this point, but I've tried ROH and I watched a wrestle kingdom, and they were somehow even worse. Why should I give a shit about 2 dudes fake fighting for no entertaining reason? I don't watch sport cause of that, why would I care about a bunch of Japanese twats who aren't marketed towards me anyway?
>>
>>2654640
>Wrestle Kingdom literally spelled out its stories for you in video packages before the headline matches

Are you actually mentally enfeebled in some fashion?

>half of the main event wasn't even Japanese
>>
>>2654796
Being spelled out doesn't equal entertaining, did you read it properly?
>>
File: RosenbergHS1296.jpg (365KB, 1296x729px) Image search: [Google]
RosenbergHS1296.jpg
365KB, 1296x729px
>>2653993

wrong, wrong, wrong, & wrong.

The WWE Universe enjoys this great sports entertainment product! Just listen to all of the boos from all of the fans! They cheer who they want, and boo who they want and are great, loyal WWE consumers who always enjoy the product no matter what
>>
>>2654881

I get triggered whenever I'm reminded of this fucking jew. And the revisionist hustory

Come to think of it I fucking hate the WWE now and stopped watching and unsubbed to the network after mania
>>
>>2653993
Autismo
>>
File: Peter_Rosenberg.jpg (40KB, 565x318px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Rosenberg.jpg
40KB, 565x318px
>>2654888

How about a 3 month WWE Network trial for you?
>>
>>2654872
>e-e-entertaining

Sounds more like a (You) problem.
>>
>>2654909

How about go fuck yourself, (((Rosenburg)))?
>>
>>2654085
That's not what's being said here.

WWE has more talent than any company in the world and their product is legit worse than 06 TNA.

I started ROH last year sometime and NJPW a few weeks ago. I officially stopped watching WWE altogether 2 weeks after WM, I don't miss WWE, i'm actually entertained by booking where matches matter.
>>
>>2655585

This. There's a new alternative in town. Competition amongst entities has always defeated complacency and Vince most certainly needs a wake-up call. Hell, you don't even need to like NJPW and ROH, just root and support competition, no doubt WWE will improve and finally bring its A-game if it feels even remotely challenged. To do this, NJPW/ROH need to pick up major steam and momentum.
>>
>2017
>Unironically recommends watching ROH

Neck yourself, kid.
>>
>>2655962

t. Stamford wife E-drone

Do you even browse the fucking board? Literally everybody was appalled by Monday Night Raw yesterday. Stop being such an angry little wimp and accept the fact that your show is abominable and people are looking for alternatives.
>>
>>2656015
ROH is cancer. TNA is unironically better.
>>
>>2656015
ROH has been shit since like 2012, I dunno what you've been watching.
>>
>>2656019
>being this wrong

>>2656025
It got a lot better once Cornetty was fired.
>>
File: Lashley-TNA-645x370[1].jpg (43KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
Lashley-TNA-645x370[1].jpg
43KB, 645x370px
>>2653993
The only company that has a ghost of a chance is TNA.
>>
>>2656019
Sup JJ
>>
Let's be honest, none of these geeks can save the business. It's over. The magic is gone, and it's never coming back.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.