[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Got stabbed when he was at the airport with the slag trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: alberto.jpg (56KB, 856x524px) Image search: [Google]
alberto.jpg
56KB, 856x524px
>Got stabbed when he was at the airport with the slag trying to defend her
>Got arrested and sent to jail
>Got embarrassed after Paige's sex tapes with Maddox and Xavier Woods got leaked
>The ring that he bought with his money for Paige got stolen and he ended up buying another one for her
>All of that shit has happened to him since they started dating
>He still refuses to dump her
What the FUCK is his problem?
>>
She must suck dick like a champ
>>
Mid life crisis.
>>
She's his beard
>>
>shes pregnant with someone else's kid

EL JUST SIMPLEMENTEEEEEEE
>>
>>2653941
Ever seen those obnoxious couple online that talk about "everyone wants us to break up"?

It's basically this but the universe is legitimately trying to warn Perro before he murder suicides
>>
>>2653973
He must be fucking doped out of his mind or brain dead to not see the writing on the wall.
>>
File: malky.jpg (24KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
malky.jpg
24KB, 390x390px
>>2653970
>someone else's
>>
>>2653974
I'm honestly agreeing with most anons here about him having a midlife crisis.

People who go through this experience have it really bad just look at Madonna. She's been delusional like that since the mid 90's
>>
>>2653980
It's honestly starting to get sad. There is no way he's going to win custody of his children with this kind of behavior. He has fallen very far in a very short amount of time.
>>
>>2653980
Or it could be sunk cost fallacy, who knows. People are messy things as it is but wrestlers are a new type of fucked up.
>>
>>2653953
>>2653974
Probably gets to do whatever and whoever he wants because she knows the whole world has seen her tapes
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-08-00-48-53.png (224KB, 720x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-08-00-48-53.png
224KB, 720x1187px
>>2653982
It's watching a car slide into incoming traffic in slow motion. It will be up there with memorable /asp/ moments since everyone here has called it already. It is sad.
>>
>>2653985
He could do that without her though. He must be retarded to not see what a shit magnet she is.
>>
>>2653991
I agree it is sad.
>>
Dorito is the new Candido
>>
this dude has had guns pulled on him, been in fights, and went missing for weeks all before paige.

he is just an asshole
>>
>>2653991
All of those responses are highly probable except for one.
>>
File: 1493600883960.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493600883960.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>2653991
>android
>>
>>2653941
He's Alpha
>>
Didn't Del Taco announce that they were going to get married on a particular Wednesday or some shit? Wonder why it hasn't happened yet.
>>
She's been practicing with a dildo up her butt.
>>
>>2654041
He might be having cold feet or trying to find a way out
>>
>>2654060
I know we talk shit about berto being a crazy drug addicted cholo but honestly who the fuck knows how much of a psychotic cunt paige is. He might be scared to break things off with her.
>>
>>2654036
What else is there for a phone?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.