[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What dies /asp think of Sasha Banks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 3xj1bl32roxy.jpg (479KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3xj1bl32roxy.jpg
479KB, 1920x1280px
What dies /asp think of Sasha Banks?
>>
She is somewhat attractive for a horse.
>>
File: SashaCryRaw.0.jpg (114KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SashaCryRaw.0.jpg
114KB, 1600x900px
she's JUST
>>
>neigh
>>
2/10 face
8/10 body
the perfect 10
>>
Hot as fuck
>>
>>2651613
Terrible wrestler and promo.

Would orally, vaginally and anally destroy her.
>>
File: 1469840493720.jpg (2MB, 1399x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1469840493720.jpg
2MB, 1399x1738px
>>
>>2651613
She's got one yummy tummy.
>>
>>2651613
Very useful as a jobber to the stars and is great at putting her opponents over. Also makes me diamonds.
>>
>>2651613
Hot at VERY particular angles / expressions.
One of the ugliest divas on the roster otherwise.
>>
>Best natural heel on the female roster
>Has never been a heel on the main roster
Vince hates her, /asp/ is too racist to have a valid opinion, everyone else thinks she's great.
>>
File: g1009.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
g1009.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
She still /mygirl/, despite being a disappointment for more than a year now, with a (very) few good moments in this time.
>>
>>2651613
Based on camera angles and timing, she either looks like the most attractive woman on the roster or the least attractive woman on the roster
>>
>>2651649
She was a heel on the main roster for her first 6 months
>>
File: 234534687.58.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
234534687.58.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>2651655
This.

There are times i find Sasha legitimately attractive and times i find her legitimately repulsive. She's definitely looked better recently with whatever she's doing with her hair and my dick is a big fan of what she's been doing with foxy the past few weeks
>>
>>2651658
i dont recall that. she was a heel on NXT but since bringing her to RAW I thought she was just 'best friends' with everyone.

her heel work in nxt was based af.
>>
i hate hood rats but I'd destroy heel sasha with the boss attitude
>>
>>2651666
the babyface dogshit started with the charlotte feud so baby flair wouldn't get btfo
>>
it's called Botcha and Horse for a reason.

She's not attractive, not a good wrestler, depends on little SJW cucks to get by, nu-WWE at its best.
>>
>>2651647
this, she can look sexy as fuuuuuuuuuck or v. bad.
>>
she can dye hair all she wants but she will still be a nigger
>>
>>2651613
nice ass, decent enough in the ring, was a prett good heel
>>
File: download (4).jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>2651716
>>
shes either ugly as fuck or so hot and i dont get it
>>
10/10 body with 6/10 face and 1/10 hair
>>
Sometimes she's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Sometimes she's one if the ugliest. I think it depends in her weave. She's been making me cum buckets since Royal Rumble or so fucking hot girl. Get instant hands free boners from her
>>
File: Horse.png (662KB, 562x400px) Image search: [Google]
Horse.png
662KB, 562x400px
>>2651613
Horse
>>
I'd lick her caramel asshole clean.
>>
>>2651613
A jock who absolutely hates her fans
>>
>>2651784
cringe
>>
>>2651666
She came in as a heel with Team BAD.
Then PCB feuded Team Bella and BAD kind of got lost in the sidelines, some weeks they worked as faces against Team Bella but were mostly heels.
They were keeping Sasha out of the title picture until wrestlemania when she was meant to face Charlotte.
Then Charlotte flopped as a face and Sasha was the most popular diva on the roster, so they turned them both, and Becky was getting over so they added her to the match.
>>
I want to take a big whiff of her butthole after she works a long, sweaty match
>>
>>2651613
I like her, but the WWE treats her like shit since she joined the main roster.

All she ever did was putting others, specially Harlot, over.

Now they publicly executed her career on RAM yesterday, so that will be it for her.
>>
>>2654419

Becky was over as hell (by the standards of the women's division at least) for at least six months before Wrestlemania. Charlotte had been a great heel with Ric at her side, but then they went and kind of fucked it all up with the stupid ass booking of the Rum Bowl match.

BUT the addition of Sasha to the title picture saved it. Now Charlotte, the dastardly heel, had run out of rope and had to face not just Becky, who was shown to have Charlotte beat often before Flair shenanigans ruined everything, but also Sasha at Wrestlemania. They had the PERFECT set up to give everyone a great blow off where either the pure face (Becky) or the gray face (Sasha) could win off Charlotte, who had heat for days.

But then CHARLOTTEWINSLOL and the division has been kill ever since.
>>
>>2654516
>Becky was over as hell

She was pretty much over since Sasha helped her to get over during their match at Unstoppable.

Man, what a title reign that was for Sasha, one great match after another and now they are wasting her in toilet breaks, it is just inconceivable why they would throw money away like this.
>>
>>2651613
bad start in the derby, looking forward to seeing what she does in the Preakness this Saturday
>>
She looks really good in OP
>>
>>2651740
this
>>
>>2654419
>becketty
>over
kek. she was in the match to eat the loss for the real star
>>
>>2651613
she needs to be sent to the glue factory bro
>>
Sasha has been looking a lot better recently. I've always thought she was overrated in the looks department, but I think I'm starting to see the appeal.

There are times, when she has her hair under control, that she looks smokin hot
>>
8/10 body
8/10 face
1/10 hair

she should serve as a cautionary tale to all young girls these days; Don't fuck with your hair. Your natural hair is fine. Don't burn and bleach and torture it to fit (((fashion))). You'll end up bald.
>>
She's the hottest diva of all time
>>
Based SashA+
>>
i'd figure people here would be all over her because she watches anime
>>
>>2656577
You think 4chan would like a black woman, lel.
>>
>>2656639

She's barely black, she's Steph Curry black if I dare say.
>>
>>2656677

She is more nigger than Steph Curry
>>
>>2656639
>paints us all under a brush
>outs himself as a newfag
you need to go back
>>
>>2656792
> s-she's more like a quadroon really
> racial slur
> a literal pol catchphrase

really shivers me timbers
>>
She's easily a top 5 hottest diva of all time
>>
>>2651613
She's looked a hell of a lot better since Mania. Really been masking the horse face and fivehead.
>>
BASED SASHA+
>>
Still surprised no one made a shop of her with a bald head
>>
>>2651613
Op's pic would be hot if there was a puddle of piss on the ground beneath her
>>
>>2651784
I have a TF fetish and this is hot>>2651784
>>
She's so hot now
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.