[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> thinking sasha banks is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

> thinking sasha banks is good
>>
She's objectively hotter than Charles and Nia though
>>
>>2651589
Definitely better than those two
>>
>>2651599
This is incredibly false tho. Charles has more convincing offense, can do dives and moonsaults without botching (something Botcha has a horrible record with) and cuts a better promo. Literally the only thing Sasha has better than her is the body.
>>
>>2651616

BASED
>>
>>2651616

The offense is about the same, Sasha can actually sell, has better in-ring psychology, does better promos if both are heels (just wait for Charlotte's face promos before you judge here) and gets other people over instead of just burying them, even when she is winning.

And Charlotte botches a lot more often, specially since Sasha has tuned the crazy moves down after SummerSlam.

Sasha championship run in NXT is pretty much without equal in NXT and I'm not sure anyone except maybe AJ has done a similar string of great title matches against multiple opponents on back to back PPVs in WWE over the last couple of years.

Lets face it: That some people now seriously think, Charlotte is like the best women's wrestler in the world is largely due to her feud with Sasha.
>>
File: C-sh5zIXYAIZb_Z.jpg (202KB, 1060x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-sh5zIXYAIZb_Z.jpg
202KB, 1060x1200px
>>2651657

CharGOAT is the best and this isn't up for debate tbqh famlam
>>
>>2651599
If we're talking about face alone. Nia is way hotter
>>
>>2651589
>HEY MOM,DAVID FLAIR AND CROWBAR GOT BACK TOGETHER!!!111oness
>>
Sasha has been booked like shit and is the #2 business mover in the womens division after Nikki Bella.

Charlotte is the most pushed woman by far and is way behind Sasha, Bliss and Bayley as a business mover.

The only ability that counts is drawing dimes and on that measure Charlotte is a massive flop and Sasha is a sleeper hit.
>>
>>2651691
If all that matters is how they look then Alexa is the best right now I guess, but only because they arent doing anything with Eva.
>>
>>2651874

I like Sasha more than Alexa even in that regard, but okay...

Eva on the other hand...no...just...no!

She is done with WWE apparently anyway...
>>
>>2651869
Based Big Dimes Banks
>>
>>2651696
This...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.