[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck Man Punk responds to Randy Orton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x503px
Directed at Ricochet, defending himself over Randy Orton's jabs at Independent Wrestling. Is he coming back? Is he going to help New Japan in their expansion against WWE? Why is CM Punk called a cuck when Randy Orton is LEGITIMATELY raising his wife's sons? Why is Twitter beef so much better and interesting than anything WWE can come up with?
>>
No he's not coming fucking back. He still has buddies that work the indies that's all.

Also his happiness is priceless comment sounds more like an affirmation he's happy with what he's doing.
>>
>>2650964
>Also his happiness is priceless comment sounds more like an affirmation he's happy with what he's doing.

Let me fix it for you:
Also his happiness is priceless comment sounds more like an affirmation he's not happy with what he's doing.
>>
>Is he coming back? Is he going to help New Japan in their expansion against WWE?
It seems like he's not getting another UFC fight, so, shit, maybe.
>Why is CM Punk called a cuck when Randy Orton is LEGITIMATELY raising his wife's sons?
Because cuck is just a meme for "people I don't like" and nobody actually gives a shit if you're raising kids from a past relationship.
>Why is Twitter beef so much better and interesting than anything WWE can come up with?
Because twitter drama is stupid. But it's real. WWE is extremely fake.
>>
>>2650972
well that's just not correct
>>
>Happiness is priceless
Well, Phil is right, I mean he got raped for 500k
>>
>>2650964
>Phil "reality TV star" Brooks
>Buddies

KEK
>>
>>2651001
>getting worked by cuck man

Seriously lmao.
>>
Ricochet seems pretty based.
>>
>Randy Orton raising his wife's sons
Do you somehow know Orton is paying for the kids of his wife?Exactly, you don't
Phil is J U S T , That's all I've got to say about him
>>
>Cuck Man Punk responds to Randy Orton

no he didn't, he told his friend to be happy
>>
>>2650957
>Is he coming back?

LOL what's wrong with you?
>>
That's exactly it. Orton's insecure as fuck
>>
>>2651092
You got worked
>>
>>2651092
He really is. I think this Twitter tirade he's been on is a response to smarks (correctly) saying his reign has sucked and he's boring.
>>
>>2651109
Why weren't smarks on Kevin Owens' boring reign?
>>
>>2651113
'Cause that was more on booking and Owens was still entertaining doing his shtick with Jericho every week.

Randy's just fuckin' boring and everybody knows he only got the belt because Lesnar busted him open.
>>
>>2651092
>>2651109
>orton insecure
>orton on a twitter "tirade"
lol. It's the smarks who are insecure and going on the tirade, Orton makes an innocent tweet and the fatass smarks are all throwing bitch fits on twitter

HILARIOUS. Based Orton working the smarks and retards who are full of themselves like Cringe M Punk.
>>
>>2651129
Worked.

>>2651122
Worked.

>>2651115
Worked.

>>2651102
Worked.

>>2651106
Worked.
>>
>>2651120
>'Cause that was more on booking

This is why everyone makes fun of smarks
>>
>wrestling
>art

top kek
>>
That Ricochet faggot saying wrestling is """""art"""" actually makes me seethe.
>>
>>2651142
>>2651142
This.
>>
>>2651144
>no factual backing
lol, how about any episode of Raw from the past nine months.

I wasn't aware "Raw's writing is trash and Randy Orton is boring." was a position that needed a ton of citations, but I guess since Randy is the new anti-smark darling of the week, he's beyond reproach now until some dude stiffs Kalisto or something.
>>
Ricochet did nothing wrong
>>
>>2651171
I stopped watching RAW completely last year when Kevin Owens was the champion. I haven't watched a single live episode of WWE programming except for PPVs for almost 9 months now.

The writing sucks and the creative is the worst it's been. But smarks (like you) will have everyone believe that Kevin Owens' reign sucks cause of creative, but [insert anyone who's not an indie darling here] sucks cause they naturally suck and always will, which is just plain hypocritical.
>>
File: 1464850605978.jpg (40KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1464850605978.jpg
40KB, 375x375px
>>2651001
>Phil "Pro MMA fighter" Brooks
>>
>>2650957
BPWTOAS
>>
>>2651190
You're extrapolating a hell of a lot, here.

I'm not saying Randy's completely at fault here, I'm not even saying he sucks (he doesn't suck, he's obviously extremely talented). He's been dealt a pretty fucking lame hand:
>His match at Wrestlemania obviously got gutted for time.
>His feud with Bray got gutted when Bray went to Raw, so they had to do a quick blow-off
>Before they even did the blow-off, he started a feud with Jinder Mahal because SmackDown got gutted and they want Indian money.
>House of Horrors was an abortion.
>Jinder is mediocre at best in ring and on promos and has zero credibility aside from his physique, which everybody believes is roids anyway.

That's all working against Randy pretty severely. Doesn't change the fact that right now, he's boring the shit outta me.
>>
>>2650977
It is.
Compare every comment in his past about someone who did what he does now.
He can't be happy he failed at mma or that he has to do reality tv now.
>>
>>2651216
>has to
?????

What, were the reality TV police gonna throw him in jail if he didn't do it?
>>
>>2651205
Literally all of that is creative booking decisions yet KO is somehow immune to all of this is exactly the point people are making.

In fact I would argue the last time creative did randy any service was during his legend killer run and that's an eternity ago. Even the moves he got over like the punt kick was ripped out from underneath him.

>>2651216
>projecting your own insecurities

Punk is a cuck, but don't pretend he thought sucking the UFC dry for 3 minutes of work and now television appearances is a bad thing.
>>
>>2651226
Sending Reigns out at #30 and having him eliminate Undertaker and Jericho so all the hatred would be focused on him like a laser and Randy would get the jesus pop for RKOing him and tossing him out definitely counts as creative doing Randy a service.

Burning Bray's house down was pretty cool too.

I'd argue Randy's been booked pretty well from his return up until like, maybe two weeks before Mania, before everything went into the toilet. And y'know what? Randy was pretty entertaining during that stretch of time. He himself said he was feeling the most engaged he was in a long time working with the Wyatts.

But then they cut the legs out from under that feud and put him into this crap with Jinder and it feels like Randy's gone back to phoning it in. It's not all creative. I mean, I don't think many people could've turned that Mania match into something worth a shit but it sure doesn't feel like Randy was trying to make anything special. When I watched that, it just looked like he was going through the motions and that's what every match and promo since Mania has felt like for me.
>>
>>2651253
Fair points, but to credit randy about the wrestlemania match, the only way that would have come off better was if he sold the ring transitions but even the audience didn't.
>>
>>2651287
Yeah there's really no way to make "WOOO BUGS ON THE FLOOR!" seem intimidating. A guy of Randy's caliber getting freaked out by that would just look stupid.

The weird thing is, if you wanted to have Bray use spooky powers, there's tons of other stuff you can do that's already in his repertoire. Darken the lights and have him teleport around the ring. Have followers in sheep masks attack Randy. Fuck's sake, something besides bugs on the floor.
>>
>>2651253
>Win Royal Rumble
>The guy you tossed out main events anyway

You see it's stuff like this that made me stop watching WWE on a weekly basis and is clearly out of his control. It's not even worth catching up with on youtube, I hear Braun has been based but I just know they'll find a way to ruin him.

Nothing means anything anymore in this company.
>>
>>2651221
He hast to cuz he is an attention whore.
Plus he may already spend his UFC money for his lifestyle and training.
No way he earns anything near what he and his wife made at wwe.
>>
>>2651316
I mean Undertaker's last match has to be the main event but yeah, it just shows how shortsighted and stupid their writing is.

Like, the whole reason Undertaker came back was to enter the Rumble and main event Mania and Roman stopped that from happening. Which is stupid because, he's the Undertaker, he can main event Wrestlemania whenever he wants to, because he's the fucking Undertaker. And guess what happened, he main evented Wrestlemania because he's the fucking Undertaker.

The stupid thing about it is even before they made the switch to have Roman/Taker go on last, it was gonna be Goldberg and Lesnar instead, two OTHER guys who got tossed out of the Rumble.
>>
>>2651374
>I mean Undertaker's last match has to be the main event
So then why not have him win the rumble? why promote the event as "winner gets to main event wrestlemania" then the match is third from last, ends up getting 10 minutes, and is the worst of the night?

Stop trying to defend that horrific monstrosity of booking. 99% of the problems with WWE today come from inconsistency with the writing.
>>
File: IMG_1511.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1511.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>2650957
*Others
Thanks anyway Phillip
>>
>>2651150
why
>>
>>2650957
Based CM Phil STILL working 99% of this board with 1 tweet.
>>
>>2651216
it's almost like people can still enjoy themselves while making less money
>>
>>2651425
Hello Philip
>>
>>2651387
I'm not defending anything, dude, the very next thing I said was that their writing was shortsighted and stupid.

What they should've done was have Undertaker win a belt at the Rumble and then have him be champion going into Mania.
>>
>>2650957
>happiness is priceless
HE'S JUST HAPPY TO BE HERE MAGGLE
>>
>>2650957
>>
these cucks are such a joke

based randy
>>
>>2650957
Why does phil call himself coach?
A coach doesn't lose to a skinny vanilla midget in seconds
>>
>>2652918
because he's from "Chicago" and acts like he is an expert about hockey, hence "le cheeky slapshot pic".
I wish chicago would just be burned to the ground already.
>>
>>2653096
This, it makes Detroit look like a decent place to live.
>>
"Happiness is priceless"

Just don't call him Phil in public or HE WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!!!!!!
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.