[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the Jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 3.jpg (47KB, 408x358px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
47KB, 408x358px
Who was the Jannetty?
>>
why OP ;_;
>>
>>2650667
It needs to be discussed.
>>
>>2650649
That's pretty obvious
>>
Corey will go down as one of the greatest wrestling commentators of all time

give it a couple of decades
>>
Ah, good example of the rare double Jannetty OP
>>
>>2650721
>rare
>>
>>2650649
Nevilletty. He's stuck in a dead division that is almost universally seen as a step down.
>>
One is on weekly television, currently considered to be one of the best in the world in his field.

The other is Corey Graves.

You tell me.
>>
>>2651215
This
Also Graves' suits are fucking garbage
>>
>>2651215
Corey is also in weekly televison, and people enjoy his commentary.
>>
>>2650737
You know main event Miz was a car crash of a push and he had to take a step back into the midcard to become the GOAT and be in talks to ascend back into the main event?

Same thing for Neville, but starting from the midcard.
>>
>>2650719
Screenshotting. See you in 30 years.
>>
>>2650649
Neither. Neville is by far the best cruiserweight and Graves is by far the best commentator. They're both at the top of their fields of expertise.
>>
>>2651783
yea
A LEGIT double Shawn.
>>
>>2651844
>double Shawn
aka Pat Patterson's wet dream.
>>
File: 1457813831884.gif (2MB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
1457813831884.gif
2MB, 266x199px
>>2650649
>Giving a shit about NXT
>Giving a shit about NXT's tag titles
>>
>>2651867
Yeah, why would anyone care about the division that gave us some of the absolute best wrestling matches of the last year...
>>
>>2651847
Don't act like you wouldn't fuck HBK's boipucci too.
>>
>>2651915
Yeah, but I have a hard limit of up to 95 Shawn, anything after that would be gay.
>>
Marty drew more dimes than both of them. Not even fucking around, people actually bought tickets to see the Rockers and the Shawn vs Marty feud was hot when they broke up. Doubt anyone is buying WWE PPVs or tickets to see Neville or James Keenan. Granted neither of them should fuck up in life as bad as Marty so that's good.
>>
>>2651936
It's true tho
>>
>>2650719
Is he actually good or do we just think he's good because every other announcer right now is so terrible?
>>
File: 0c2.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0c2.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>2651973
He's a capable heel color guy who says some legitimately funny shit from time to time and has a terrible voice. Reddit thinks he's the next Jesse The Body. Let that sink in.
>>
>>2650649
The Titles. No one gives a shit about NXMeme outside of a handful of obeese smarks.
>>
>>2654084
THIS IS AWESOME
>>
>>2650649
What would have happened if Corey Graves didnt suffer all those concussions?
>>
>>2652027
>Reddit thinks he's the next Jesse The Body.

I don't really see that comparison or know if that's supposed to be good or bad. I think he is a pretty good commentator btw.
>>
File: 47536.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
47536.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>2651875
>>
This just reminds me how happy I am Corey had to retire. I fucking despised him as a wrestler and it seemed like the company really liked him. We dodged a bullet.
>>
I am not comfortable seeing Neville on tv. It's like that feeling when there's someone with down's Syndrome in the vicinity.

I think he is the first ever legit 0/10 look on the Bret scale besides actual freaks and midgets like Hornswoggle.
>>
>The Savior of Misbehavior
>The Leader of the Filth Parade
>Lucky 13
>Chopblock as a signature

Corey Graves is the worst wrestler of all time, but his theme song was pretty good.
>>
Cory is the only person on commentary for raw that is decent.

Nevillie is doing well as the top heel in 205.

Both are doing well at the moment.
>>
>>2654112
30+
>>
>>2654289
What? Neville looks based as fuck for a midget.
>>
File: nev.jpg (18KB, 238x157px) Image search: [Google]
nev.jpg
18KB, 238x157px
>>2654289
Worked
>>
>>2654289
>"0/10 look"
>ripped-as-fuck
>>
>>2650649
Well lets see..

One is stuck working with Cole and the other is carrying a brand on his entire back

I say Neville squeaks this out
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.