[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We rewrite WWE's history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Bruno Samartino is the first top guy for Vince's dad
>Vince's dad dies, Vince gets the company
>Bruno is the only guy left from his era when the Hogan era starts
>Hulk has his original Hulkamania gimmick, but he also gets an undefeated streak, him hulking up never fails to win the match
>At the peak of his popularity in a passing of the torch match, Hulk takes the belt from Samartino, in a big face pop
>Eventually the match with Andre comes, the famous slam happens, and Hulk goes over
>Hulk never gets any back stage heat, and thus the absence of politics allows for Ric Flair to have a match with him, where he cheats to win, giving Hulk his 1st loss
>Ric does his thing, and eventually Hogan goes to WCW, along with Flair
>This allows for the new guys, Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart to come and make their marks
>Shawn gets a big push, and eventually the screw job happens, and bret goes to WCW
>We then go to the attitude era where people like the Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin rise, along with groups like DX
>The invasion angle goes different, with "shoot" attacks happening at first
>The end of the invasion goes like this: Hogan vs The Rock, Undertaker vs Sting, and Austin vs Goldberg. Goldberg is on good terms with WWE, but never comes, same with Sting.
>Hogan comes back to the WWE as a face, along with Macho Man, who in this timeline, made up with Vince and never hated Hogan. They reform the Mega Powers.
>As we move on guys like Brock and John come in, and some of the old guys retire, like Macho Man.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>2650426
>Also, in this timeline TNA doesn't get past WWE stars, they only get original guys like AJ. Also, Hogan is praised by all fans, and never gains hate for burying various wrestlers.
>John Cena becomes the new Hulk Hogan, and eventually we get into the 2010's. The only thing I'd change about this, is that Matt Hardy retires, Jeff goes to Japan instead of TNA, and Phil never goes to WWE
>We now get to the modern era, but The torch passing from Hogan to John happens at Wrestlemania 30, the year after John beats the Rock for the first and only time at Wrestlemania 29.
>Brock Lesnar, instead of beating Taker's Wrestlemania streak, goes on a monster heel run, beating up legends and new guys. The only man left is Taker, who stops him at Wrestlemania 30.
>Daniel Bryan never gets a push, Jeff Hardy takes his place in this timeline, and goes over Batista and Randy at Wrestlemania 30
>Roman never becomes the main guy, AJ and Shinsuke come right to the WWE, There isn't a brand split, the "Women's Revolution" is just a natural thing, lead by both veterans and new female 'wrestlers'
>Vince knows best, never gives the company to his kids, but they both play roles in the show
>Hogan never has any sex tapes, and he never says "nigger", so this leaves him witha clean profile, Macho Man never dies, And Bret retires after Goldberg kicks him in WCW.
>Sting eventually comes back for a little bit, same with Goldberg, and they have retirement matches, and both go into the HOF
>The Rock stops doing movies, and in this timeline's version of 2017, he comes back for a 5 year deal.
>Also: Bra and Panty matches still happen, not all the time, but they are still around for special events, The bellas never come to WWE, Chyna never has her scandel and ends her run on good terms.
>Charlotte's nxt fridge body never gets leaked her 2017 body does
>The big company guys: John Cena, Aj Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura
>>
>>2650429
im gonna get called a faggot for this
What about the cruiserweights
>>
>>2650480
I honestly forgot about them, but I made this thread for all of us to make their own alternate WWE timeline so go ahead and make yours, anon
>>
>>2650480
At the bingo halls
>>
>>2650429

Probably all in Mexico, Japan or at your local Bingo Hall.
>>
People really do forget backlund was the next guy after sammartino don't they?
>>
>>ITT: We rewrite WWE's history
OP dies instead of Owen.
>>
>>2650794
Morales was the guy after Bruno then another heel got the belt then Bruno again.
>>
Alternate timelines are fun, but you have to remember that if someone dies, you have to counteract their death with someone else, preferably of similar status.
>>
>>2650429
>Charlotte's nxt fridge body never gets leaked her 2017 body does
this nigger
>>
>>2651745
Reminds me of that shawn michaels body circa '95 shitpost.
>>
Roman reigns doesn't get cut by the Vikings has a successful NFL career.
Mason Ryan gets place in reigns' position.
Everything still goes to plan.
Mason Ryan joins the circus
The state of wrestling get saved for the next 10 years
>>
I would have never taken the strap off of hogan and he would still be champ today.
>>
>>2650426
The exact same thing but Hogan keeps the belt and never goes to wcw and he's been champ for like 30+ years
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.