[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought the network. Brand new to wrestling. I watched the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: wweaop.jpg (37KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
wweaop.jpg
37KB, 630x420px
Just bought the network.
Brand new to wrestling. I watched the last couple Takeovers on Hulu and want to see the really good shit now.
What's essential viewing? I just watched Wrestlemania X7, pretty based.
>>
WM 30.

And the whole build up to that with Daniel Bryan
>>
WM31

And the whole build up to that with Roman Reigns
>>
>>2650015
How old are you?
>>
>>2650021
18. I know it's embarrassing and I don't care.
>>
>>2650023
Don't be embarrassed but daaaamn, you're kinda old to be getting into wrestling. Better late than never doe.
>>
>>2650025
I just never considered watching it until seeing some gifs and stumbling onto NXT recently.
>>
>>2650023
And why did you get into wrestling?
What made you start watching it?
>>
>>2650033
The magic of wrestling happens during childhood where you believe in kayfabe.
>>
>>2650035
It's fun dumb bullshit. I can throw it on and know I won't be challenged in any way, just entertained.
>>
Watch Wrestle Kingdom 11 instead and become a man.
>>
Watch WrestleMania 33
>>
Monday Night Wars documentary
>>
WM32 and the whole build with Roman Reigns.
>>
>>2650069
>>2650019
THIS OP
Watch every segment with Roman Reings
Skip all the others
>>
File: xTiTnstCBvZ5CtJWYE.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xTiTnstCBvZ5CtJWYE.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2650056
You're entertained by NXT?
Oh ok so you're manchild. Bro you might as well start watching power rangers. Same kind of entertainment.

This just shows that every NXT mark is a manchild who got into wrestling as an adult.
>>
>>2650093
I thought Mania 17 was far more childish and I'm a sophomore in college with a job, gf, and car but thanks for your input.
>>
>>2650093
>nashposting
Who is the REAL manchild here?
>>
>>2650106
>matches with acutal storylines and psychology in them are more childish than two autistic midgets doing le flippy shit in front of 300 people chanting 'This is rassling xD'
You just proved my point.
>>
>>2650119
You sound like a huge faggot dude
>>
>>2650123
>Shit how can I respond to this guy
>Oh I know
>'You're gay my dude xD'
So you still gonna say that you're not a child?
>>
>>2650127
Maybe I am. Who cares I get shit done.
>>
Royal Rumble 92. The winner's victory speech is all-time classic.
>>
>>2650015
if youre watching NXT than NXT arrival, really don't need the build up unless you wanna see a now jobber being good at developmental, if its WWE you're after watch wrestlemania 20 main event, good shit, man
>>
>>2650015
Probably an Attitude Era watch of all the Raws and PPVs
>>
>>2650093
>Nashposter
>is complete moron

>>2650119
>acutal
>>
Don't listen to these trolls. nobody likes roman reigns, they're setting you up. only neckbeard antismarks trash NXT, feel free to enjoy what is probably the most consistent wrestling show around.

would suggest watching RAW from 1997-2001 and any PPV's the storylines lead you into.
>>
Also, OP, get off this board, it will ruin everything for you. If you want to enjoy the product, get as far away from these manchildren as you can.
>>
Royal Rumble 1999
No Mercy 1999
Bad Blood 1997
Money in the Bank 2011
Judgement Day 2005
No Way Out 2001
Royal Rumble 2015 (for the lulz)
One Night Stand 2005-2006
Survivor Series 1996-1998
St. Valentine's Day Massacre 1999
Takeover Dallas
>>
>>2650066

That's just vince fallating WWE propaganda, just watch the actual monday night wars. all the raws and nitros from then are on there maybe throw in ECW too since they got wrapped up in it eventually.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.