[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest PPV ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: k.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Any man alive is available to be on the card. Book the best Wrestlemania possible.
>>
File: tmp_1494189468445-1213958090.gif (4MB, 318x180px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1494189468445-1213958090.gif
4MB, 318x180px
>>2649891
This guy main event against roman. All we need
>>
>>2649891
I would do

>The Rock vs Batista
>Reigns vs Cena
>CM Punk vs AJ Styles
>Triple H vs Shane McMahon
>Jeff Hardy vs Nakamura
>Matt Hardy vs Finn Balor
>Connor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather
>Hulk Hogan vs Tim Tebow (with President Trump as referee)
>Ronda Rousey vs Asuka
>Big Show vs Mark Henry (loser retires, winner gets a title shot)
>Bret Hart vs Shaun Michaels
>Bray Wyatt vs Kevin Owens
>Miz vs Ziggler vs Ryder
>Goldberg vs Ryback
>Angle vs Orton
>Steve Austin vs Strowman

I'm not sure I can think of any more matches that would draw a dime.
>>
40 man and woman Future Endeavor Battle Royal
winner gets a title shot losers gets fired
>>
Tanahashi vs Cena
>>
>>2649904
>Miz vs Ziggler vs Ryder
I'll gladly pay 9.99$ for this match and this match alone.
I'll even pay 14.99$ if this is for the world title
>>
>>2649891
Broken Hardys vs The New Day vs Wyatt Family
Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe
Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Finn Balor
Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar
AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels
Dean Ambrose vs Mick Foley
Triple H vs Batista
Roman Reigns vs The Rock
John Cena vs Steve Austin
>>
>>2649904
> Rock vs. Batista
Who goes over? They both get nothing out of each other and storyline wise it makes no sense as a main event.

> Reigns vs. Cena
Could be good

> Cm Punk vs. AJ Styles
Bored of indie match ups, I'd rather something a little different for both of them that can't be replicated somewhere else.

> Triple H vs. Shane McMahon
This has potential

> Jeff Hardy vs. Nakamura
Boring Face vs. Face dynamic, you would need someone that can cut a promo to build it as well.

> Matt Hardy vs. Finn Balor
? What, seems like a throwaway you'd get on Raw

> McGregor s. Mayweather
Dreaming

> Hulk Hogan vs. Tebow
Meme but I appreciate the levity of the booking to break up the show

> Ronda Rousey vs. Asuka
Couldn't give a shit

> Big Show vs. Mark Henry
Fuck no

> Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels
Yeah that'd be cool, but we've seen it.

> Bray Wyatt vs. Kevin Owens
No interest, their characters would not mesh well. Maybe they'd have chemistry but it just screams pre-show.

> Miz vs. Ziggler vs. Zach Ryder
This I actually kind of dig, especially if it was for the IC. It would make a great story with the Miz stealing both of their moments so to speak last year. And then maybe introduce the off screen Ryder and Ziggler friendship and their shared pathos as perennial underachievers.

> Goldberg vs. Ryback
Hi Ryan!

> Angle vs. Orton
Of all the matches? We've already seen it.

> Steve Austin vs. Strowman
What?
>>
Hot opener

>Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels
Latino Heat and The Heartbreak Kid is a good clash of characters and styles. It can work Face vs. Face but preferably I would have Eddie as the cheating heel somehow. The story would be that the born again HBK is reminded of his old self in the 90s as a mirror image of Eddie. Eddie goes over by cheating but HBK keeps his integrity as a face. Also to swerve people who think Shawn winning is a given.

>Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle in a submission match
Storyline is built in:
>"You call yourself the best there is, was and ever will be? How can you say that when I'm an Olympic gold medalist?" Etc. I would have Kurt as the heel.
Bret goes over to put over the Sharpshooter and to preserve the WM 13 finish.

HOF segment

>Tag ladder Match: The Shield vs. The Wyatts
This should have happened at Mania 30 but do it here with a ladder stip for the Tag Titles. Book it as the reformation of the stable and keep the Shieldetties confined to what they do best and work as an over unit. Opportunity to steal the show. Shield goes over

> Sting vs. The Undertaker
Book it as Streak vs. Career, have cool as fuck entrances and pose. Money match. Taker wins and Sting retires.

> IC Title: Miz vs. Ziggler vs. Ryder
I liked that other guy's idea so I'm stealing it, might be in a death spot but there needs to be a come down match afterwards. Miz wins but Ziggler loses because he couldn't bring himself to pin Ryder, his friend. Protects his character and they can feud after Mania.

> nWo (Hogan, Nash and Hall) vs. DX (HHH, X-Pac, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn)
Basic tag match where we get some cool stare downs and spots. nWo wins by having X-Pac turn and revert to his nWo persona.

> Stone Cold vs. Brock Lesnar for the world title
Money match and the main event for the championship. Stone Cold goes over
>>
>>2649952
What about
>Punk vs Batista
>Styles vs Rock
>Steve Austin vs Lesnar
>

And just to clarify this is for the entire card, not the options for a single main event. Less interesting stuff like Show/Mark and Wyatt/Owens is mostly a filler feud. Though you do make some good points.
>>
>>2649904
Cringe
>>
>>2649967
>Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels
I got some bad news, bro...
>>
>>2649984
> Any man alive
Shit, well whatever.
>>
Stone Cold v John Cena
Hollywood Hulk Hogan v Broken Matt Hardy
Rhonda Rousey v Charlotte
Kurt Angle v Goldberg
Shane McMahon v Shaq
The Rock v Daniel Bryan
CM Punk v AJ Styles
Seth Rollins v Batista
Sasha Banks v Stephanie McMahon
Nakamura v HBK
Brock Lesnar v Vince McMahon
Undertaker v Sting
Triple H v Connor McGregor
Roman Reigns v Jeff Hardy
>>
>>2649904
Everything on here looks good other than Bret vs Shawn. Bret can't go anymore, sad to say. And Stone Cold can probably only go half-speed.

Drop Austin from his match with Strowman and have him and HBK have their "one more match" against each other. Drop Ryback off the card and have Lesnar face Strowman.
>>
>>2649891
>Any man alive

Trump vs Obama with the pope as special guest referee. What do I win?
>>
In terms of somewhat realistically...
WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs Batista vs Braun Strowman vs Jeff Hardy
John Cena vs Roman Reigns
Intercontinental Championship - Broken Matt Hardy vs The Miz
US Championship - AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle
Hulk Hogan vs Jinder Mahal: Squash
Dolph Ziggler vs Dean Ambrose
Sheamus/Cesaro vs The Usos - RAW Tag Belts
Neville vs Hideo Itami - Cruiserweight title
New Day vs Harper/Rown - SD titles
Charlotte vs Naomi - SD title
Bayley vs Banks - RAW title
Bray Wyatt vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Triple H vs Shane McMahon
The Rock vs Vin Diesel (If they could ink that, it would be HUGE)
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose (Heel)
>>
>>2650010
You have Ambrose twice on that card
>>
File: attention.png (1MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
attention.png
1MB, 600x600px
>>2649952
>Who goes over? They both get nothing out of each other and storyline wise it makes no sense as a main event.

I hate you. You are everything that is wrong with the modern wrestling discussion community.

Who goes over?
You go over, that's who. You, the fan. Wrestling is not always about who is getting the rub or what the "story" dictates. Wrestling should just be awesome sometimes. Wrestling should be about booking the match everyone wants to see instead of cock-teasing it out forever until both guys are too injured or over the hill for it to be entertaining, if it happens at all. Do you want to make money? Yes, of course. But money should be secondary to greatness. Make sure the bills are paid, and when they are then everyone gets to have a good time. And that's what matches like Rock vs Batista are all about. Of course it will make a shit-ton of money in one night, but you are correct in the idea that it doesn't exactly lead anywhere. And it shouldn't. Sometimes the credits should just roll. The next night is a new chapter, one that doesn't necessarily build off of what came before. And the journey starts all over again.
>>
>>2650012
This might just be the most autistic post I have ever seen on this board and that is saying something.
>>
File: 22 KB2.jpg (22KB, 272x285px) Image search: [Google]
22 KB2.jpg
22KB, 272x285px
>>2650026
>oh know i've been BTFO!
>b-better call him autistic!

Either refute what I have written or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2650036
This isn't a high school debate club, faggot.
*no
>>
best show ever? let me see
two nights like PWG BOLA
only alive and scrive
and i can t put other guys in or this becomes an all week long show... at the moment I can think about something like this:

*WWE Championship: Aj Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura
*WWE Universal: Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins vs Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor vs Goldberg vs John Cena elimination chamber match
*IWGP HWT: Kazuchika Okada vs Kenny Omega
*WWE tag team Championship: Broken Hardyz vs Young Bucks vs The Revival vs The Club vs Kings of Wrestling TLC
*Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle submission match both mens retirement match
*Triple H vs Batista
*The Rock vs Roman Reigns
*Wwe IC: Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt vs Pentagon Dark vs Fenix hardcore match
*Wwe Us: Kevin Owens vs Adam Cole vs Chris Jericho vs randy orton hell in a cell
*Asuka vs Candice LeRae Nxt women
* Alexa Bliss vs Sasha vs Bayley Vs Becky vs Charlotte wwe women
*Wwe Criuserweight Neville vs Ricochet vs Kota Ibushi vs Zack Sabre Jr elimination match

I know too many multi person matches but it is the only way to include the most
>>
>>2650054
*only alive and active
>>
>>2650011
sorry I am drunk
>>
>>2650012
Thanks for defending my post, but it's important to emphasize the need for a good buildup to an event. Strangely enough the quality of a match can be effected by what happens before and after.

>>2650054
Multiman matches get pretty boring. A triple threat or two is okay, but this just makes it hard to keep track of what's going on.
>>
Grudge Match - Cena vs Angle
>Angle starts being a dick as GM. Now, after over 10 years, Cena faces the man he made his debut against.
Grudge Match - Wyatt vs Matt
>The House of Horrors match pissed off Matt Hardy, who felt DISHONOURED and RIDICULED.
WWE Title - Reigns vs Ambrose
>Roman's surprise transfer to SmackDown "sent shockwaves through the WWE Universe", as the commentators have been reminding us every waking moment.
>Ambrose somehow manages to win the Royal Rumble with some clever WACKY tactics (haha I love it, Maggle).
>Ambrose has fun pulling pranks at Roman's expense while talking endlessly about them being "brothers".
>Ambrose's stupid antics do well enough with the kids that the whole thing turns into a merchandise storm and WWE's coffers are loaded with infinite money.
Universal Title - Rollins vs Mahal
>Since snatching the belt away from [manlet], Mahal has not been resonating with crowds very well as champion. The WWE wants to put the title on someone else.
>Enter Rollins, who has moved on from the whole "tsundere for HHH" thing and is ready to be the top guy again.
IC Title - Miz vs Shinsuke
US Title - Owens vs Harper
>Owens has become obsessed and possessive of the belt and the "Face of America" idea.
>Owens is furious at the idea of Harper's weird, frightening visage becoming the "Face of America" and will pull out all the stops to prevent it.
Cruiserweight Title - TJP vs Neville
>After months of TJP being Neville's lackey, TJP psyches out and Duterte's him with a chair.
RAW Women's Title - Bayley vs Banks
>After her amazing title win, Bayley shows up to the next RAW only to find her title, costume and money have been Eddie'd out of her bag by Banks.
>Having to wrestle Banks in street clothes that don't conceal her non-PG chest well enough, she- Oops, maybe I got carried away. Anyway, it leads to this happening.
SD Women's Title - Asuka vs Charlotte

Not sure what I'd do with the RAW and SD tag belts, not even my autism can crack that one.
>>
>>2650084
yeah dude I know that, but I couldn't let Kota, cole, orton etc out.
one on one or triple threats are always better, I'm aware of that
>>
>>2650087
It's not what I'd think of when booking with all 7,000,000,000 people on the planet. But it'd be a pretty good Wrestlemania tbqhwyf.
>>
>>2649909
>40 man and woman Future Endeavor Battle Royal
>winner gets a title shot losers gets fired
That'd be a nice shoot match.
>>
File: snigga.jpg (9KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
snigga.jpg
9KB, 191x264px
>>2650087
>mfw imagining Harper's crazy stare on the stage floor as the "Face of America"
B O O K I T
>>
>>2649904
>asgooka
>dimes
KEK
>>
>supposed to be the biggest mania ever and draw all the dimes
>putting divashit on the card
The fuck is wrong with this board?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.