[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: matches that haven't happened for some reason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: vlcsnap-00284_-_Copy.png (319KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00284_-_Copy.png
319KB, 500x382px
>>
benoit had a family emergency
>>
>>2649680
CM Punk wasn't CM Punk that you faggot love because he hadn't pipe-bombed and Benoit was never over in ECW.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>2649840
Do you know what you're talking about? Let me know please.
>>
>>2649842
no one actually have a shit about punk vs benoit except the hardcorest of hardcores and even they they didnt give a fuck so benoit snapped and killed his family instead of doing the match.
>>
>>2649680
Benoit had to go on a family vacation, said he might get return around royal rumble 2018
>>
>>2649840
what the fuck are you even talking about
>>
I remember those days. Months prior Benoit was under used. He appeared in battle royals, tagteam matches and lumberjack matches abd he always looked like he didn't care.

It was even stated that Punk would win the belt.

I watched the ppv in Spanish and the commentators had no idea the match had changed. Even one of them left and asked backstage about the reason Benoit wasn't there.

I think his dead and Eddie's are the ones that molded the wwe into what it is today. Be it for good or for bad
>>
>>2649840
ya finna dumb
>>
>>2649840
Both of them were over from their first night on ECW
>>
>>2650160

>I think his dead and Eddie's are the ones that molded the wwe into what it is today. Be it for good or for bad

Quite true. Wellness policy and the banning of stuff like unprotected chairshots were pretty much a direct result of their deaths and all the horrible publicity they brought.

Though I liked them both and would have never wished them their fates, I'm glad the industry has since moved away from the excessive violence and deathmatches. It had all reached a point where workers get seriously hurt yet the crowds did not care, completely the opposite of what it's supposed to be.
>>
>>2650276
benoit was in real ecw in the 90s. he broke sabus neck then went to wcw.
>>
>>2650333
Triple Threat was an underrated stable
>>
>>2649840
>Benoit wasn't over
>WE WANT BENOIT throughout entire match when he's not there
18+
>>
>>2650431
yea because they replace benoit with john morrison
>>
File: godfather-blueblazer.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
godfather-blueblazer.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>2649680
>matches that haven't happened for some reason
>>
File: 4412421455.jpg (323KB, 2120x1192px) Image search: [Google]
4412421455.jpg
323KB, 2120x1192px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2650808
>they replaced sin cara 10 times
>they couldnt replace the blue blazer

racism?
>>
>>2650815
delet this
>>
>>2651427
Nailed it sir
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
No death here - someone just took his ball and went home
>>
>>2651773
>someone just took his ball and went home
>implying it's Austin
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 299x168px
An Entire event never happen
>>
>>2649840
Underage. ECW Punk > 2011 Punk
>>
>>2650205
>finna
He might be a braindead retard, but you're jewish
>>
>>2651809
He can imply it's Austin.

At least Austin didn't take a fucking belt with him.
>>
>>2651773
>jobbing Austin to a rookie on a throwaway show

Austin was right to walk out.
>>
>>2654210
ya triggered lil guy?
>>
>>2650815
That HHH-Sting match was fucking horrendous
>>
>>2651427
Guess how I call tell you weren't actually watching back then.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.