[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: GOAT Phrases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_6923.png (4MB, 1458x1822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6923.png
4MB, 1458x1822px
>Can you hear what The Stone is conducting?
>>
"But you know and I know, that you are only half the man that I am! And I have half the brain that you dew!"
>>
>>2649425
And that is the summation of my ultimate conclusion, because Chilly McFreeze asserted it with conviction.
>>
File: Holk.jpg (28KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
Holk.jpg
28KB, 456x352px
If you actually think, that I was just the right GAY-guy at the right place, at the right time, well then you're a bigger delusional bastard than I thought you were, McMahon
>>
If you think you would like some of the product I'm giving away, I encourage you to approach me and receive some.
>>
File: 1494265309443.png (2MB, 1838x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1494265309443.png
2MB, 1838x1396px
>>
>>2649708
>Chilly Mcfreeze
>Fucking Kek

I BEG YOUR PARDON?
>>
>>2649789
GOAT
>>
>>2649896
BAH GAWD, FANG MCFROST JUST STUNNED THE OWNER OF THIS COMPANY!
>>
>>2649425
Provide me an additional amount of food
>>
AYE! AYE! AYE!
>>
Jeff Hardy, I was aware of your arrival
>>
>>2649708
Anderson Three:Sixteen concurs I have just defeated your rear end.
>>
File: bong.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bong.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>2649425
Sleep in tranquility.
>>
File: IMG_8773.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8773.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
I am not a mischievous individual, I am not a benign individual, I am simply THE individual
>>
The champion stands in the current location
>>
Im known as the greatest in the present, greatest in the past, and the greatest in the future.
>>
Unintelligent mongoloid!
>>
File: Aj-Styles.jpg (79KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
Aj-Styles.jpg
79KB, 1024x577px
THE HOMOSEXUAL SOCIETY?
>>
File: 245889.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
245889.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
PARDON ME?
>>
I am pleased to announce that I have officially claimed stake to the front lawn area of this very domicile
>>
>>2651951
COME AGAIN?
>>
File: reignsface.jpg (38KB, 585x329px) Image search: [Google]
reignsface.jpg
38KB, 585x329px
I am the sizeable canine and this is my enclosure
>>
File: 1491547050429.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491547050429.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
I am a handsome individual whom happens to make some woman blush.
>>
It is I, Andrew.

It was I for the entirety of this event, Andrew.
>>
"You'd best consider changing your stance on whether what I just said is untrue" - Roman Ambrose
>>
"Me and my tall friend had a rough upbringing in the streets and we're hypothetically certified to give out an intimidating presence."
>>
I am the embodiment of the logos and I will assert that the current predicament is in fact, correct. So much so that I will reaffirm said statement with damnation.
>>
"I am schizophrenic. Sometimes I imagine myself as a snake, sometimes random voices council me, sometimes they understand my struggles. They talk to me."
>>
Excuse me, gentlemen, would you kindly disperse? You appear to be trespassing onto my curtilage.
>>
I deceive, I often partake in shortcuts that are denounced, as well as petty theft.
>>
Palm testicles
>>
>>2651951
HUH?
>>
File: KurtAngle001.jpg (35KB, 400x601px) Image search: [Google]
KurtAngle001.jpg
35KB, 400x601px
Oh it's verifiable, it's damn verifiable!
>>
It's unfortunate for you, that I am so talented
>>
And if you're not down with that, we got two words for ya... BLOW IT!
>>
You are incapable of witnessing my presence
>>
Ah yes, using the analogy of this cup of coffee and cream, I will use it to compare the quality of myself as a performer. That being that I am the cream, that will ascend to the top of the cup, indicating that I belong on the top of the card. Ah yes. I am the pure sweetness of this cream while the rest of my competition are the bitterness of the coffee, that being they are mediocre and indistinguishable while I am incomparable. Oh yes.
>>
Pimpin' is difficult
>>
Devon. You have gotten carried away and forgotten something quite important. Gather the table post haste!
>>
I'm the complete f'n spectacle
>>
When my arm is raised and heightened, your mouth shall remain closed.
>>
>>2649425
"I partake in the thievery of kisses, wheel trade, am a frequent flyer, have a chauffeur, and my father is a weapon." - The Synthetic Male Richard Dull
>>
MY CONFLICT WITH YOU HASNT BEEN RESOLVED YET.
>>
I AM THE DEVOURER OF PLANETS
>>
File: point.jpg (58KB, 741x430px) Image search: [Google]
point.jpg
58KB, 741x430px
The individual known as Richard Flair has precipitated a period of intense hardship on myself, the Colombian Sleep-Fancy Grimy Pathway. Richard Flair, the current reigning NWA terrestrial excessive mass champion, has no pre-exsisting knowledge of what a period of hardship entails, Father. Such a period of hardship is comparable the plight of the textile mill-wrights who have been unnecessarily discarded by their employers all around this sovereign nation. A period of hardship such as I have experienced could also be compared to the phenomena of an individual being exiled from their workplace because an automated computational device has been conceived which might perform that individual's labor at a more cost-efficient ratio, Father. Such individuals as these, experiencing the aforementioned hardships, are most fervently counting on me, the West Indian Mind-Journey Dirty Trails, to retrieve from Richard Flair the NWA Earth's large Volume Championship, so that those individuals hardships may be lessened, Father.
>>
File: BASEDオメガ.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDオメガ.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
>>2649425
Sayonara, soshite oyasumi
>>
Soliciting business for prostitutes requires great skill and effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1200x675px
"Oh, you have not heard? Your posterior better get into contact with someone."
>>
>>2654963
>The individual known as Richard Flair has precipitated a period of intense hardship on myself, the Colombian Sleep-Fancy Grimy Pathway. Richard Flair, the current reigning NWA terrestrial excessive mass champion, has no pre-exsisting knowledge of what a period of hardship entails, Father. Such a period of hardship is comparable the plight of the textile mill-wrights who have been unnecessarily discarded by their employers all around this sovereign nation. A period of hardship such as I have experienced could also be compared to the phenomena of an individual being exiled from their workplace because an automated computational device has been conceived which might perform that individual's labor at a more cost-efficient ratio, Father. Such individuals as these, experiencing the aforementioned hardships, are most fervently counting on me, the West Indian Mind-Journey Dirty Trails, to retrieve from Richard Flair the NWA Earth's large Volume Championship, so that those individuals hardships may be lessened, Father.
forgot to talk about being given a timepiece and
then being physically ejected from the workplace by way of a boot upon their posterior.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>BOLLOCKS!
>>
>>2655452
>FUCK!
>>
File: cena.jpg (49KB, 455x304px) Image search: [Google]
cena.jpg
49KB, 455x304px
The allotment for which you have been given has ceased, the allotment for which I have been given is now beginning.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 280x180px
You can't identify my image
>>
Oh it's this thread again
Seek sunlight, nimrods.
>>
File: IMG_0938.png (309KB, 615x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0938.png
309KB, 615x400px
I am the planets biggest competitor of sport
>>
>I am not liable for this incident

What sid Gene Snitsky mean by this?
>>
Bathe yourself, improve your physique, expand your knowledge.
>>
>>2655639
Get involved in a sexual intercourse
>>
>>2655508
ENRAGED
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.