[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 18929818921.jpg (42KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
18929818921.jpg
42KB, 274x274px
what went wrong ?
>>
They drop the Nurse gimmick
>>
A tribute to Saturn,
>>
They brought her out of developmental too early and she's gotten worse.
>>
>>2649184
literally who?
>>
File: danabrooke.png (683KB, 740x570px) Image search: [Google]
danabrooke.png
683KB, 740x570px
>>2649184
>>
Nothing about her was ever right
>>
>>2649247
>implying you wouldn't fuck Miss Piggy
>>
They brought her up because they were entering her in the Arnold Classic & they thought that having a champion bodybuilder on TV would be good.

Except she came last.
>>
>>2649184

SHE'S FAT!
>>
>>2649184
Prematurely thinking she's deserving of Trish stratus babyface megapush
>>
she is too buff to be a pixie like bliss but too short to be a strong woman like charles
>>
>>2649347
to be fair that was only this year and did better in previous Arnolds.

....I mean she was still hardly in the running to win, but her coming last wasn't a worry when they brought her up.
>>
It might be just loldirtsheets but wasn't she meant to get the big Mania push against Charlotte, but she sucked so hard that they canned it and went with Bayley?
>>
File: LazyEyeNia.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
LazyEyeNia.png
1MB, 750x1334px
whats the deal with wonky eyed women in the wwe
>>
>>2649184
She's so fucking hot.
>>
Would be better having a fucktoy gimmick where anyone can run in and fuck her face whenever she's in the ring
>>
>>2649184

Only thing she had going for her was her physique. And now that she's on the road all the time with the main roster she can't even maintain that.
>>
She lost Emma
>>
>tfw no hot but cross-eyed gf
>>
>>2649759

I can imagine some monster pops for peoples music hitting.

It could be the new us open challenge
>>
File: KOjivGi_d.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KOjivGi_d.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>2649744
Not all women, only the fat one
>>
>>2649184

shes getting pretty husky much like Kaitlyn before she ultimately quit.

Hope backstage politics isnt taking too much of a toll on her and making her depressed/eat more similar to again, what happened to Kaitlyn.
>>
File: 4545456456456.jpg (31KB, 224x352px) Image search: [Google]
4545456456456.jpg
31KB, 224x352px
>>2650661

4got pic
>>
>>2649184
she can't work a match And she got fat
>>
>>2649184

I think she might actually become worse over time...how is that even possible?
>>
She tried to do wrestling and her bodybuilder competitions at the same time. It's obvious it split her focus and her weight went up and down because of the competitions. This all led to her regressing super hard. She honestly might need another stint in NXT.

>>2649716
That's what Dave was saying last year, that the idea was the big program between Dana and Charlotte. I mean, you can see they were always sewing the seeds for that with her constantly abusing Dana. And in retrospect, we know that Sasha was never really The Girl, so yeah, they probably canned that to go with Bayley instead.
>>
Thicc Dana is best Dana.
>>
>>2649225
Kek
>>
>>2650031
the question is, would roman still get booed?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.