[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chris Benoit Defenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: graham.jpg (189KB, 1512x831px) Image search: [Google]
graham.jpg
189KB, 1512x831px
https://youtu.be/JGrDfXYtHok

Why are people defending Chris Benoit in the comments to this video? Are wrestling fans just that big of IQlets?
>>
He was pretty fucked up in the head, but people got to remember it was his own doing. It still doesn't excuse the fact he strangled two people and himself.

Also, graham is one to talk, he was pussy just like benoit in the end.
>>
>>2648491
Same reason they boo Roman, cheer for every heel, etc.. they're contrarian losers.
>>
>>2648489

If Benoit, and Eddie were midgets who never drew what's that make Mike Graham?
>>
I think Benoit would have made a good WCW Champion but I dunno wtf Sullivan was thinking putting the belt on a guy who was leaving the next day. Should have been Vampiro.
>>
I think people are having selective memory. Especially people in the comments saying. that Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko, Jericho, Alex Wright, etc were the main draws over the NWO and Hogan.
>>
>>2648489
At least Benoit and Nancy lived happily ever after...
>>
JUST
>>
>>2648491
Charles Manson is fucked in the head but nobody is making excuses for him. Maybe things would be different if he was a technical wrestler though.
>>
>>2648491
I feel bad for Mike Graham though. His dad and son both killed themselves before he did.
>>
>People still have troubling accepting what Benoit did

He was a scumbag before he died, it's not unbelievable that the brain damage would push him over the edge.
>>
>>2648563
Especially if Manson sold out the Tokyodome
>>
File: IMG_7089.jpg (93KB, 288x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7089.jpg
93KB, 288x414px
>>2648563
I've spoken to people who unironically try to defend Manson or make out like he's not such a bad guy or that he should be released because he does music.
>>
Because Benoit lost his mind and did what he did. People that liked him (fans and friends) want to think of him as the Benoit they knew, not the guy that he transformed into and did what he did.
>>
>>2648613
Remember when good guy Benoit injected a mentally retarded kid with steroids? Fuck that faggot and anyone who defends him.
>>
>>2648620
Classic rib right there. Truly one of the good ones like jokester JBL.
>>
>>2648620
>I believe everything that wrestlers say.
>>
>>2648494
cheering Roman is for contrarian losers though
>>
>>2648699
hey reddit
>>
>>2648489
>calls them midgets
>billed at 5'8"
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2648571
Ironically, Mike Graham tried getting a job at TNA shortly before he died. At that point Graham was probably best known for appearing in the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD and infamously stating that the founder of that company never drew a dime.
>>
>hanged himself after Jarrett wouldn't give him a job in TNA
JUST
>>
>>2648906
All Grahametty drew was a bullet to the brain.
>>
Did he chop Nancy like that
https://youtu.be/lVZZDP1pNIw
>>
I find there's a severe ambiguity over Benoit - people who struggle to understand what he did because they're so caught up in kayfabe that they consider his fatal actions a detail. Some wrestling channels on YouTube say "... but what about these great matches featuring Benoit that the WWE are trying to ignore??? Its an injustice!!" which doesn't make Benoit any less of a murderer.
>>
>>2648489
Chris Benoit the man did absolutely nothing wrong that day.
He lost his mind and ceased to be the man he was. His brain damage and drug addiction contributed to this.
>>
>>2648613
Maybe they just want to think they knew him.
>>
Does Sullivan have a rock solid alibi for where he was that weekend?
>>
>>2649627
Based Sullivan being such a good worker he still works marks 30+ years later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lbcrNXcHxI
>>
>>2649446
It was pre-meditated and he had a guilty conscience which is why he offed himself. It was clear mens rea. How can someone be deranged and commit murder in an act of rage while there was no sign of aggression? He subdued both of them and murdered them, had the wherewithal to hang himself with a weightlifting machine and a towel so he'd be more comfortable.
>>
>>2649627
Somebody ask le meltz, I don't have twatter.
>>
>>2649647
I don't think it was an act of rage necessarily. He was deranged. His worldview and grasp of reality were severely warped.
The man who made the dicision to murder his wife and son was an evil son of a bitch, but I don't believe Benoit was capable of that sans mental and physiological damage he incurred as a result of being a professional wrestler, and the drug abuse.
>>
>>2649650

this. please this
>>
>>2648489

Reminder, Mike Graham was billed at 5"8, so probably 5"6 or shorter. Was only booked because his father ran a promotion. Never drew a nickle let alone a dime. Killed himself with a shotgun blast to the head, just like his son and father.
>>
>>2648489
https://youtu.be/E6YBZbKVo9A

You know you're a piece of shit human being when even New Jack thinks you're a piece of shit human being.
>>
JUST
>>
>>2649866
WTF I love new jack now?
I rescind all defense of Benoit I've ever offered.
Even though the defenses came from a place of logic.
The emotion in New Jack's voice has showed me there is truly is no defense.
Logical or not.
"When you choke a kids life out his motherfuckin' body and this kid got your posters up on his wall"
>>
>>2649962
I do still think he's one of the GOATs
But fuck Benoit.
This is the first time my opinion has ever ACTUALLY been swayed by 4chan
>>
>>2648489
Lol I'm having a hard time believing Benoit would have backed down to Graham. Benoit was a piece of shit, but from all accounts he was a pretty tough dude.
>>
>>2650004
He fucking was
>>
>>2649658
or he was just a cunt who would steal the wife of a man who's pushing for your career, leave the company. Act like he was worth a damn in the first place. He's a murderer and is rightfully disregarded by the company that turned a no-draw midget with anger issues into a star because he didn't deserve any of it.
>>
>>2648489
If you just listen to the audio and don't know who Graham and Sillivan are you'd think Mike Graham and Kevin Sullivan were over 6'4'' tall
both were 5'8'' (billed!)
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.