[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Satanist kickboxer gimmick Works for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: AleisterBlack-nxt-takeover.jpg (38KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
AleisterBlack-nxt-takeover.jpg
38KB, 700x394px
>Satanist kickboxer gimmick
Works for me.
>>
Yeah, but why is he a Satanist kickboxer? WWE seems to have forgotten a thing called "character development". They did an entire series of Mankind promos in 1996 explaining why he is the way he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNB2CuJw6po
and then this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iy2F_OD24o
>>
>>2648322
cringe
>>
>>2648322
I think right now they're just trying to get him over as being very dangerous and very different from everybody else on the roster. That's why right now he's just murdering jobbers on sight.

Some point down the line though, yeah, some vignettes or something would be good.
>>
if he wasnt skinnyfat he'd be really interesting
>>
>>2648302
I'm usually okay with vanilla midgets bit this guy looks like a dweeb. He can wrestle and there's a lot of potential for this character, but he needs to lift some weights.
>>
>>2648302
>skinnyfat
>meme tattoos
>neckbeard

Another fuck up. When are they gonna learn these faggots don't draw money?
>>
>>2648387
M-Mr Cornette, is that you?
>>
>>2648410
No, just a guy who watched wrestling as a kid in the 90s and early 00s, stopped watching after Kane unmaksed, and came back to see all the cool, charismatic, roided up guys got replaced by skinnyfat or straight up fat charisma black holes.

I mean, when a 48-year-old Triple H is in better shape than 90% of the roster something is wrong.
>>
>>2648302
Aleister Black / Erik Rowan cult viking gimmick when?
>>
I'm curious to see how far WWE will take it. It could be an interesting character.
>>
>>2648302
Imagine this guy trying to intimidate Kevin Nash, Brock Lesnar, Bobby Lashley, Roman Reigns

Looks like a 5'9 175lb pizza eating emo goth just got out of bed in his underpants
>>
>>2648473
>kevin nash

probably would intimidate him desu
>>
>>2648322
This so much. They keep calling these generic looking jabronis with their boring jobber names up from NXT and wonder why none of them get over. There's literally no reason to get invested in any of these people. And as they call more and more of these people up, the roster is basically becoming one big midcard dumping ground where no one is going to get over because no one cares for who they are watching.
>>
>>2648473
B.but hes got the devil tattooed on his back watching his back & the sigil of Lucifer on his butt protecting his backdoor. Thats some scary stuff man
>>
>>2648415
>What is the wellness policy?
>>
>>2648552
I bet he literally follows the buzzards.
>>
>>2648473
He could probably shoot beat the fuck out of Reigns and Nash though.
>>
>>2648473
So he'd be the underdog in that match?
>>
>>2648302
Tell me a little about this guy

Is he fully good or fully evil?
>>
>>2648322
How's the first semester of Film Studies?
>>
>>2648415
you mean ''better shape''...he has no motor, he can barely move, and will die soon. I agree he looks good but he's also one of the only people who basically allowed to roid all he wants.
>>
>>2648576
go back to squaredcircle "everything must be safe" faggot
>>
CM Punk version 4
>>
>>2648302
Why do all NXT men have pudgy vegan bodies like that
>>
>>2648576
Look at Jinder the Unhindered. The wellness policy at WWE is easy to work around.
>>
>>2648971
>..he has no motor, he can barely move
Not like he ever could move well in the ring.

>>2648971
>and will die soon.
>he thinks pharma grade roids are dangerous

Lol.
>>
>>2648302
>Another indie guy who's gimmick is that he does kicks
Amazing
>>
>>2648350

>>2648322
Is fucking right. You're cringing at the fucking content of the promo like that's the point.

The issue is WWE brings up random faggots from indies and NXT and acts like I'm supposed to know who they fucking are. I don't know who the Revival is, but it's cool that they aren't on my TV. Maybe next time they can come back and get it right - seeing as they got a Face cheer from the crowd, worked a standard little shit tag-team match vs New Day and then did the standard "WERE HEELS, LOOK AT US ATTACK PEOPLE AFTER THE BELL" bullshit.

And fuck, I still don't have a fucking clue who American Alpha are or what they are about. They just showed up one day and that was that. No promos, no video packages, nothing.

USOs are cutting vicious promos while finally dressing in a way that isn't atrocious and Breezango are putting together entertaining skits.
>>
>>2649852
Remember Ascension's promos? And that their gimmick is being better than all the old legendary tag teams? When those dinosaurs buried them and their gimmick, they're stuck at being complete fucking jokes. I doubt even repackaging them as surf dudes with attitudes can help. So if you don't have a clear gimmick, you can theoretically bounce back even if your initial run wasn't much impressive and over with the fans.
>>
>>2648302

They gonna rush him to the main roster and Apollo Crews him thinking he'll get over by having 5 min nothing matches with no character development and backstory.
>>
>>2648302
>more skinnyfat than Phil

dropped
>>
>>2649852
>this mad because WWE isn't spoonfeeding him
>>
>>2650155

>have two guys debut that were super super successful in NXT
>they get a lukewarm reception from the normie crowd at best
>bury them to oblivion by drawing the comparison between them and the Road Warriors just to get a cheap pop for JBL

Holy fucking christ the WWE has lost the plot
>>
>>2649852
You do realize that most guys just arrived and Vince or Heenan or whoever just shouted who they were supposed to be , and why they were important when guys debuted in the past, right? Look at Angle's debut. It was JR putting in work more than any member of creative.
>>
I guess everybody on here is like Vince Mcmahon. All I see are some Roman Riegns, John Cena fuckbois who don't have a clue who Tommy "Freakin" End is
I guess "No man is ever truly good". Apart from all that if you want men who "jacked up" go to the gym for once in your life you fat fuck and in the end there is just one thing that I want to say THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN BE DESCRIBED AS SKINNY FAT APART FROM YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PRO WRESTLING KNOWLEDGE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT and....... I am not a robot 4chan I am not a robot
Thank you and good night.
>>
>>2648404
His few NXT matches have been good. Not great, but good. I think that's what they are going for with his booking.
>>
>>2650199
WWE is shit at storytelling and has been for the better part of a decade, this isn't news.
>>
>>2650217
wow i cant believe aleister "skinnyfat" black posts here on /asp/
>>
>>2650226
I mean his match with Almas aside, the only thing he's done on NXT is kill jobbers.
>>
At first I hated this skinnyfat try hard wanna be bad ass but his entrance is pretty fucking bad ass except for his corny gay ass Sitting Indian Style bullshit. He absolutely needs to gain some quality muscle too look like he is a legit bad ass threat. if he did those too things he would be 100% Based
>>
>>2650217
lol either you are some random troll or to be honest lol you actually are Tommy cuz that shit sounded way too personal haha
>>
>>2648302
The man who should have won that match
is none other than
CURT HAWKINS
>>
>>2648322
Hey man, Roderick Strong grew up poor and has a fucking baby on the way. Makes him cry and shit. I don't know about you anon, but that's a lot more interesting than this autistic Black fella.
>>
looks like heath slaters evil twin
>>
>>2651290
>real fighters look like muh bodybuilders
>>
>>2651290
>his entrance is pretty fucking bad ass
That's basically everyone in NXT. Cool entrances, but no gimmicks, no charisma, no characters.
>>
>>2648790
It's a work kid
>>
>>2648322
here you go faggot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b56g2QROdIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFhX2e5UEk4
>>
Tbh I'm kinda surprised he got Incendiary to do his theme I used to jam those lads like 5 years ago I thought they were dead
>>
>>2654408
>real fighters look like twig bottoms who couldnt punch their way outta a wet paper bag ... you cuck
>>
>>2654976
You would be an expert on what a bottom looks like...after all, you own a mirror.

>>2654412
>I don't watch NXT but here's my opinion
>>
>>2648302
Wouldn't surprise me if they introduced him as Braun's son now that's he's "off" for 6 months. He already has the hair/beard and jobber killer shtick.
>>
>>2655000
There's not even 3 years between them.
>>
>>2654990
your attempt at an insult is about as good as "I know you are but what am I" ...KYS
>>
>>2655031
That doesn't apply here, you weren't talking about me. Learn English.
>>
>>2655039
did you not say the mirror bottom burn? wtf do you mean it doesnt apply.
>>
>>2655045
Ask somebody who knows English to read it for you.
>>
>>2655025
Maybe his retarded dwarf brother that Braun had to protect in high school?
>>
>>2650201
Kids these days don't remember when commentators were the key to selling stories and characters. Can't blame them since it's all catchphrases and product placement now.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.