[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are outlaw women hotter than on the main roster in the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Maria_Manic_-_12079270.jpg (38KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
Maria_Manic_-_12079270.jpg
38KB, 438x640px
Why are outlaw women hotter than on the main roster in the WWE?
>>
>>2647926
because they outlaws don't have someone running them that thinks forced inclusion of liberal values is a good idea.
>>
>>2647926
whomst'd've is this semen demon?
>>
>>2647926
They aren't. But the standards the audience have for the WWE is far higher.

I mean look at the girl in your pic; big tits, but her face is horrendous, and her hips are nowhere to be found. But because she's outlaw, she's considered hotter. If she debuted in the WWE tomorrow, this board would be ripping her apart by the end of the week.
>>
>>2647926
sure about that?
>>2644878
>>
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>2647926
Why is she so orange
>>
File: based lexi.jpg (154KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
based lexi.jpg
154KB, 1200x1200px
Yeah, they TOTALLY are SO MUCH hotter than the women in WWE...
>>
is that Maria Manic?
>>
>>2648382
Literally wait till her nudes get leaked so you'll change your mind as you indifferently fap to them
>>
>>2647926
Most outlaw women are flabby and ugly
>>
File: lexi.jpg (91KB, 742x989px) Image search: [Google]
lexi.jpg
91KB, 742x989px
>>2648428
She already had her nudes leaked. The autists on this board pretend their fake bc they don't want to face reality
>>
lol those nudes are super fake
>>
>>2648437
Reported and called the cops
>>
>>2648438
Prove it
>>
>>2648467
keep denying the facts
>>
HOLY FUCKING YUM

https://twitter.com/HeidiKatrinaa
>>
>>2648382
Where is the hot part of her?
>>
>>2648382
>body of a Chinese boy

I want low test betas to leave
>>
>>2648527
Look out Toni Storm
>>
>>2648437

>Alexa's tits being that big

Wow it's almost like you've never seen a boob
>>
>>2648382
I'd take the literally who girl in OPs image over Alexa any day.

And that is not a flattering photo of you've posted. Why not post one where she looks attractive?
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 649x737px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 649x737px
Heidi Katrina is probably the hottest woman indie wrestler overall. I'm open to suggestions for other candidates.

Other honorable mentions

Mandy Leon
Taeler Hendrix
Deonna Purrazzo
Kris Wolf
Rebel
Santanna Garret

I'm not too familiar with the Japanese women, but Io and Kairi are pretty cute.

>Rebel is 38 years old
>>
>>2648382
Is this a joke?
>>
>>2648437
They are real indeed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.