[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most JUST moment in WWE history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1490286525884.jpg (14KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
1490286525884.jpg
14KB, 297x331px
What's the most JUST moment in WWE history?
>>
File: IMG_0854.jpg (731KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0854.jpg
731KB, 1536x2048px
At this point either Benoit, or the ECW reboot.
>>
>>2647805
Vince blowing both quads
>>
>>2647805
Finn Balor with a microphone.
>>
Too many to mention in the past 10 years, every week RAW ratings get JUST'd and the company is dying a slow death until Vince actually croaks and everything is sent into freefall.
>>
Fake Rosie vs Fake Trump where you can here people chant TNA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIYveDqSwQk
>>
File: austin-mcmahon.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
austin-mcmahon.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27KB, 1280x720px
when they got BTFO by the wildlife foundation
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPmUIv4Tf6c
>>
>>2647805
Old day.

Anderson and Gallows were huge deals in NJPW
>>
royal rumble 2015

Everytime I see the rock make that face I lose my shit
>>
>>2647888
no one cares about Anderson and Gallows
>>
File: daniel_bryan_f2.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
daniel_bryan_f2.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>2647805
that cringe segment where they let fans get in the ring and sperg chant with him. oddly enough, you lose him in the crowd because he looks like one of them.
>>
>>2647987
they fucked them up right off the bat with their debut match. they hyped them all up saying what a big deal they were in japan, building them up to be strong. their first match comes along and they have a 20 minute seesaw match and just barely beat the booso's. all that build to make them look like every other tag team in the division. fucking stupid.
>>
The McMahons vs HBK and god storyline
The house of horrors match
Fake kane's wig
>>
File: wlbrock8.jpg (161KB, 650x380px) Image search: [Google]
wlbrock8.jpg
161KB, 650x380px
>>2647897
that whole mania season was full of justs
>>
>>2647992
His whole run in the WWE was extremely cringe.
>>
>>2647805
The direction the company has took since about 2003.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.