[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just hit your finisher twice on everybody? Like, John

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cenaaa.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
cenaaa.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
Why not just hit your finisher twice on everybody?

Like, John beat AJ with the rolling double AA. Why not just do that to everybody. Why did it take him like ten years to come up with that.
>>
>>2646797
Shhhhhhhhh
>>
>>2646797
Why doesn't everyone just beat up the champ? You'd get a guaranteed title shot.

Why don't heel champs just DQ themselves all the time?
>>
>>2646891
>Why don't heel champs just DQ themselves all the time?
Theoretically that trick has a very very short shelf life because eventually, you'll either get put in a no DQ match or a match where you drop the title if you get DQed.
>>
Kayfabe wrestling works almost identical to video game wrestling, you can't do your finisher whenever you want, you have to build it up by doing moves
>>
>>2646896
So what made Goldberg special was that his meter was always at 100%.
>>
>>2646908
yes he was the broken overpowered character
>>
>>2646908
Goldberg marks are 1p God mode babbies
>>
Because moves take energy.

Why not just get DQ'd and retain your title every time?
>>
Real talk why do any of the champions defend their titles at all when I haven't seen the universal champ since mania?
>>
>>2646992
Yeah, if you don't have to defend your belt within a certain time period anymore, why show up to matches?
>>
>>2646797
why the fuck would you put a guy down, help him back to his feet and then put him down again?

Fake and Guy.

Al Snow disapproves of you.
>>
>>2646992
Because Brock is so powerful in Kayfabe that no one is actually challenging for the title. How can he defend when no one is man enough to face him?
>>
>>2646893
>no DQ match
>starts out with chain wrestling
Always bothers me when they don't take advantage of no DQ rules, especially the "cunning" type heels with no morals. Why wouldn't you just kick him in the dick and hit him with a chair until he stops moving?
>>2646992
>>2646997
It appears that you're "forced" to fight if you're booked, but for some reason he's never put in a match even though he's one of, if not the biggest attraction in the company. Also, Naomi was forced to vacate her title for "being unable to defend the title within 30 days" and they didn't even wait till the end of that period to do it. Fuck consistency I guess. I don't know how they expect me to care if they don't.
>>2647403
Pretty sure Rollins, Balor, Braun, and maybe Reigns have all openly challenged him.
>>
>>2647672
I'm hoping we get a tournament to decide who faces Lesnar.
>>
>>2647688
I'm a sucker for tournaments, I love the weird matchups that shouldn't otherwise have a reason to happen
>>
>>2647672
>Pretty sure Rollins, Balor, Braun, and maybe Reigns have all openly challenged him.
He got a power level increase to surpass GOALBURG remember
>>
>in a long heated feud with rival
>not letting his dad fuck you in the ass and showing it on the titantron to get a mental advantage
always bothered me
>>
>>2647699

I've always dreamed of WWE pulling off a MASSIVE knockout tournament running from the night after WM until the next year's WM as the final, involving every single competitor on their roster.

Do one match a night or something on shows, and ALWAYS give it at least 10 minutes. So you get to see even lower cards guys get to show off what they don't often get to at least once or twice.
>>
>>2647832
I love this idea.
>>
>>2647672
>Pretty sure Rollins, Balor, Braun, and maybe Reigns have all openly challenged him.

Yeah so he'll show around whenever he smells the blood shed between these fighters, and face the only one still standing.
>>
File: 1493196574300.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493196574300.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
The way I imagine title challenges

>champion cuts promo
>says that he'll put the title on the line right now
>all the wrestlers backstage hear it and start sprinting towards the ramp
>the moment a wrestler makes it past a drawn line on the floor, his music plays
>the others say fuck it and turn around
>>
>>2647832
You'd need 200-odd wrestlers for that...
>>
>>2646980
>Why not just get DQ'd and retain your title every time?

The loser makes less money.
>>
>>2646891
why don't wrestlers just bring a gun in nodq matches?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.