[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is finn balor gay? seen a special on the network about him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
So is finn balor gay? seen a special on the network about him he acts gay and gets a little too comfy with Albert. He goes biking with albert sitting in bitchseat gripping him tightly like two horny lovebirds and also should not forget that pic of albert pulling down his pants probably getting ready to rape him or something while balor is totally ok with this.
They probably did some crazy sex shit in Japan dont you think?
>>
>>2646748
>dont you think?

Not as much you as have, faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_nqud5oijt91qixkv1o3_1280.png (410KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqud5oijt91qixkv1o3_1280.png
410KB, 720x438px
>implying you wouldn't love getting headpats from a bear qt
>>
>>2646748
Was "bitchseat" a thing before King of the Hill?
>>
>>2646748
There is absolutely zero (0) proof that Finn is gay. It is all concocted by angry Beckyfags
>>
He's probably bi.
>>
>Like you'd say no to this manbeast
>>
>>2646748
Finn only has love for his Lego's and we should respect that
>>
>>2646918
looks like an animal with that hair on his shoulder
>>
>>2646748
So when are the leaks coming out?
>>
File: image.png (503KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503KB, 500x500px
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 700x394px
The little demon twink
>>
>>2646748
He's not gay he bangs Becky lynch
>>
>>2647142
>He's not gay he bangs a dude
>>
>>2646993
This. I bet his leak will be less disappointing than Charlie
>>
File: tumblr_o2i09kzSAk1t0ik4co1_400.gif (954KB, 325x243px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2i09kzSAk1t0ik4co1_400.gif
954KB, 325x243px
>>2646748
what does it matter if he was gay?
do you wanna fuck him?
is he finna fuck you ?
are you so progressive that it doesnt matter and you'd slob any knob offered to you ? i know the cliche "OP is a fag "but in my professional opinion you literally are a fag. i dont think you can pray your gay away .
>>
>>2646748

Do the New Japan young boys still have to sexually service the veteran wrestlers?
>>
Everyone knows you have to be willingly to do gay shit to make it big. However none of the neckbeards here would understand seeing hoe the only thing "big" about them are their stomachs KEK!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.