[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face Champs that actually kept things interesting. Post face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: john-cena-champion-again-180113.jpg (25KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-champion-again-180113.jpg
25KB, 642x361px
Face Champs that actually kept things interesting. Post face champs who didn't get stale. A heel champ is always more interesting because they feel like the boss at the end of a video game. With face champs, it seems like it's hard to stay interested because the "chase" is over.
>>
>>2646651
You start
>>
>>2646651

funny because you say ultimate boss and i think super cena
>>
Seems like people couldn't get enough of him. No matter what he did as a champ, it seemed like the pop was even bigger than the week before.
>>
File: Roman-Reigns-3.jpg (74KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Roman-Reigns-3.jpg
74KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>2646674
Many more to come, I'm sure.
>>
>>2646669
I can see that.
>>
File: storypunk.jpg (104KB, 252x394px) Image search: [Google]
storypunk.jpg
104KB, 252x394px
>>
File: DDP.jpg (11KB, 262x366px) Image search: [Google]
DDP.jpg
11KB, 262x366px
The real people's champion.
>>
shame it got cut short due to a worked wellness policy violation to sabotage roman and attempt (and fail) to get deanetty and jasethy steam
>>
File: Tara-WAW.jpg (93KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Tara-WAW.jpg
93KB, 679x960px
Didn't mess around with drugs and alcohol and kept herself in shape, WTF is she doing in the WAW?
>>
Babyface champs are easy to make work, you just make it so they keep getting screwed over and some how coming out on top.

Oh look it's Mega cunt McMahon and she's just set up the babyface in a 5 way match where the first to get a pin wins the belt. How can he possibly keep his belt? Oh wait it's a pay per view so now it's a ladder match!

Week before the PPV here comes Heel bros who focus on his injured knee. Will he even be able to fight in next weeks event?

Bah Gawd it's Jew Goldberg and he just hit babyface with a steel chair! The ref didn't see and there's no way he'll kick out of thi... BAH GAWD HE KICKED OUT! IT'S FINISHER AND BABYFACE WINS! BABY FACE IS TOUGHER THAN A TWO DOLLAR STAKE!!!

See how easy it is to make babyface champs work? They earn the title fairly and everyone tries to fuck them over. Run ins, handicap matches, being put in tag matches with the next PPV opponent so they squabble and end up attacking each other.

This shit isn't hard.
>>
>>2647364
Seeth.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.