[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>full of boring manlets >draws dimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: UFC-LOGO.png (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
UFC-LOGO.png
40KB, 900x900px
>full of boring manlets
>draws dimes
>>
>>2646555
manlets fight manlets, and big guys fight big guys. Maybe pro wrestling will get it some day. Boxing has only had it figured out for 110 years.
>>
>>2646555
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure I read somewhere that the WWE makes more money than the UFC
>>
The only manlet that draws dimes there, actually, better said, the only one that can draw dimes in UFC is a manlet, Conor Mcgregor
Still,the heavyweight division is the only one I would torture myself to watch.
Also,they can swear and say whatever they want.Can't believe how people find anything cool in Conor throwing fucking water bottles, or him saying "fookin do nothin' ",how the fuck is that funny?M-muh accent
>>
>>2647485
Let me put it this way anon, you can work everyday and draw one dime each day or you can work twice a month and draw 15
>>
>>2646555
>WWE pushes Charlotte and Balor in the hopes they can emulate Rousey and McGregor

How fucking pathetic (and deluded) is Vince?
>>
>fights get stopped because of swollen eyes in a combat sport

ufc isnt long for this world..
>>
>>2649863
They do the same shit in boxing now dumb fuck, no one wants anyone to go legitimately blind anymore.
>>
>>2649883
I still believe that we should bring back gladiators with death sentence prisoners. The rating would be off the charts
>>
>>2646555
>Only watched in us
>While wwe is watched worldwide
>>
>>2649862
Rousey was always just a fad. She wasn't popular on her own merit, it was all just feminist propaganda. Charlotte could easily reach that level if booked properly.

Conor is still going strong because he actually is a charismatic person in real life and is entertaining. Pretty much the opposite of Devitt who is literally autistic in real life.
>>
>>2647497
>heavyweight
Wow, you clearly dont know anything
Stick to pg wrestling
>>
>>2649897
LMAO fucking delusional
>>
>>2647726
The person who works everyday still makes more dimes though
>>
>>2649897
Rousey may be a cunt but she has personality.

Charlotte is just a robot transsexual Ric Flair.
>>
>booking their top (and only) draw to lose in a squash match

are they suicidal or something?
>>
>>2650000
>Rosey has personality
No she doesn't. Her entire personality was, 'I'm a women'
>>
>>2650006
and she liked pokemon dbz and other geeky things
she is pretty much 4chan for her gimmick. All talk and then when shit hit the fan she commits keku
>>
>>2646555
When there are 2 people fighting for real, no one cares how they look.
>>
>>2650006
Welcome to every woman ever. When your vagina solves every problem you have in life you don't need a personality.
>>
>>2647485
Not exactly sure how true this is but it did recently sell for 4 billion (citation needed) right? Something tells me WWE wouldn't be getting that much if they sold.

Wrestling is clearly declining while UFC has grown a ton. Although UFC would definitely be in much worst trouble if their few top draws stopped fighting. Isn't good for WWE either but it seems by comparison WWE has more top guys than UFC.

>irish manlet
>ronda
>?

Who else even draws well besides these two in the past years?
>>
>comparing UFC to fake fighting
>>
>>2650690
Who draws for WWE besides two part-timers that debuted in 2002?
>>
File: Czr-UQnVQAA5kwj.jpg (129KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
Czr-UQnVQAA5kwj.jpg
129KB, 1200x836px
>Goober
>Boring
lmao
>>
>>2650696
Let us put it this way.

UFC has two draws that draw very much dimes.

WWE has more draws but each draw good enough dimes with the exception of Cena, who's dime drawing power is probably not what it used to be. WWE also has the power to bring back in the older guys who drew dimes although this won't last forever for them obviously.

So yeah UFC has two that draw massive amounts of dimes but really only those two. The rest in UFC can't draw for shit. WWE has much more stability at least.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.