[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good was he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: Brian_Pillman.1.jpg (21KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Pillman.1.jpg
21KB, 288x361px
How good was he?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM9dUFzN-bA

I liked him.
>>
>>2646327
insane promo, he was truly based

RIP
>>
He really could have been something and was pretty fucking over after the pillman had a gun stunt.

Dean ambrose wishes he was as believable.
>>
>>2646323
He was so good that I remember everyone in family hating him for being so different from 80s wrestlers.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (111KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
111KB, 500x577px
>be WCW
>have 2 great talents in Austin and Pillman
>give them some shit Hollywood Blondes gimmick
>>
>>2646504
>they still got over
>WCW split them up cause they got too over

WCW are fucking idiots
>>
>>2646517
>are
>>
Is he the new Janetty?
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Absolutely incredible. Pillman was a fucking god, seriously. One of my favorite personalities and someone who, when healthy, was a tremendous in-ring worker and athlete.
>>
>>2646327
>I'M JUST GOING TO WHIP OUT MY JOHNSON AND PISS RIGHT HERE

holy fucking shit, I'm deader than he is.
>>
>>2646327
This is great. Any other noteworthy promos (other than Pillman has a gun)
>>
>>2646770
Not really a promo, but look up the pillman incident in WCW which was the catalyst to that debut promo you just saw.

It might be the finest piece of worked-shoot wrestling you've never heard about.
>>
Really great. Lots of great matches in WCW before the car wreck. The Loose Cannon worked shoot stuff he did with Bischoff was way ahead of its time too. Too bad that assclown Dave Meltzer convinced Pillman to go to the WWF instead of back to WCW.
>>
>>2646790
>It might be the finest piece of worked-shoot wrestling you've never heard about.

lol look at this fucking faggot thinking everybody hasn't heard about and watched that shit
>>
>>2646770
The Clash match where he grabs Heenan by the neck (who had a bad neck) and Heenan yells "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" on air. It's hilarious and should be seen.

1-800-Pillman
>>
>>2646323
Taken too soon, RIP.

Seriously one of the best.

>>2646489
Also this.
>>
>>2646808
Oh man and the strap match with Sullivan? I legit got worked and thought that was real at first. Like I said, it was way ahead of its time.
>>
Just dug this one up too. Fucking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TDUz5W1AnM
>>
>>2646814
I RESPECT YOU...

BOOKER MAN!
>>
>>2646323
He got a 4* match out of a pencil.
>>
>>2646819
Kind of off topic, but if you notice, Snitsky's theme was basically a remake of that and the 2nd version of Pillman's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psn-2DBlFEo
>>
>>2646327
SMARKS BTFO
>>
>>2646327
And now they want us to take Dean Cuckbrose as a "lunatic" lmao
>>
>>2646327
Why the fuck are ECWs security leather daddies?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzq7JvLH8W4

Try not to lose.
>>
He did the best "I'm fucking crazy" character of all time.

Anyone who is a crazy character now is loosely based on him, but nowhere as good. Like Dean Ambrose
>>
>>2646940
top fucking kek
>>
worst lower body in the history of wrestling?
>>
File: 15b.jpg (57KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
15b.jpg
57KB, 550x366px
>>2647093
NO BULLY WULFPUCK
>>
If only he knew how to drive, he'd be an all-time great

As it stands he was a loser underachiever, all things told
>>
>>2647109
>posting on /asp/ and typing this out, clicking post and solving a captcha to post this unironic take
>>
Has he ever had an unironically great match?
>>
>>2647150
SuperBrawl II was a cutting edge match in the US at the time.
>>
>>2647150
He was in a genuinely great war games match, with the hollywood blondes they had a bunch of underrated classics and he had a match with Liger that's easily a top 5 Liger match which when you look at Liger's history, is an achievement.
>>
Well he's the IC champ so not bad
>>
>>2646323
he was shitting on smarks before it was cool.. legend
>>
>>2646504
Actually I think they came up with the gimmick themselves. It's one of the few things Austin liked about WCW.
>>
>>2646323
In-ring ability?
Pre-foot injury: 8/10
Post-foot injury: 2/10
Was always good on the mic though. One of the least Jannetty Jannettys of all time.
>>
>>2647504
2/10 is generous

he could barely walk look at how hard it is getting out the ring in this gif, poor guy
http://i.imgur.com/ZtQFBU5.gifv
>>
>>2647509
Would him having his foot and ankle amputated and replacing it with a prosthetic have helped him? It had worked with Kerry Von Erich.
>>
>>2646504
great theme, at least
also liked Austin's rolling camera taunt
>>
Fucking amazing and a genius. A fucking crime he wasnt around in the AE's best years
>>
>>2646323 He was like Austin, good wrestler, better promo.
>>
>>2646323
in utero, insecticide, and bleach are all pretty good
i enjoyed unplugged
nevermind is decent but highly over-rated
>>
>>2646323
So good that wwe are copying his style lazily with dean ambrose
>>
>>2647961
>nevermind is decent but highly over-rated

It's literally the greatest pop album of the 90s dumb-dumb.
>>
Based original wacky man, RIP ;_;
>>
Too bad now his kids are full of crazy drug addicts. If he sees while he was alive he would never forgive himself.

I love this man and his best promo work.
>>
>>2646323
God-tier.

RIP
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.