[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss his smile and his flips, guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: Gtn30q.gif (4MB, 365x224px) Image search: [Google]
Gtn30q.gif
4MB, 365x224px
I miss his smile and his flips, guys
>>
>>2646181
>biggest push of his main roster career
>doing great as a heel, switching his move-set up still having great matches
>"I miss when he was a nobody jobber getting to do a moonsault a month in a losing effort"

as a fan of nevchad please kys
>>
It'd be great if his 205 Live run could give him the credibility to turn face again and be a main eventer.

Evil Neville is great and the way he reinvented himself is incredible but Neville at his absolute best is always going to be a high flying babyface.
>>
>>2646205
>and be a main eventer

Holy shit this delusion. Fucking guy is less credible as a heavyweight than even dbry. There's nothing wrong with fulfilling your role.
>>
>>2646210
Baloring is a main eventer nowadays, and he's inferior the Neville in every single way.
Size just doesn't really matter in-terms of card-placement anymore.
>>
>>2646210
>less credible as a heavyweight than even dbry
I think you're going a bit far here. Nev's a small guy, but he's jacked as hell and freakishly strong.
He's not a heavyweight, but I could buy him as a legit competitor to most of the heavyweights on the roster if he were booked correctly.
>>
>>2646210
He's more believable than Benoit
>>
>>2646219
Get out now.
>>
>>2646235
Make me.
>>
>>2646216
Balor shouldn't even be in the conversation, but he does have the "demon" gimmick. Neville's heel run, while serving it's purpose, is pretty par the course for every heel.

>>2646219
Why even go out of your way for it though? He's not the prettiest man in the world, his mic skills still need some work, and his face run was underwhelming and revolved around his finishing move he won't be able to do in a few years.

>>2646232
Arguable. I would say of the current 205 crew he certainly has the most potential.
>>
>>2646210
More credible than all three Shieldetties

>Lifts Owens with ease unlike Roman
>Isn't afraid to use his own moveset unlike Seth
>Cuts good promos unlike Dean
>>
>>2646239
He is also a midget. Nobody would ever think of him as a believable heavyweight.
>>
>>2646238
>but he does have the "demon" gimmick

It's not even a gimmick, it's just a spicy entrance once-a-month.
And if you're calling the argument of size-versus-credibility into question, he is. He is, for all his flaws – and he's basically one big, shitty, boring flaw – someone who proves fans are willing to accept main event midges.
>>
>the man dimes forgot
>>
>>2646238
>Why even go out of your way for it though?
He's not pretty, but unless you're a Diva it doesn't matter. Most of the men aren't attractive.
But he has a unique look that sets him apart form the rest of the roster; people remember his face. He's not generic.

His mic skills do need work, but they are no worse than at least half of the current main eventers.

His face run was underwhelming, but this was almost entirely due to how he was booked. It's pretty hard to get over when you are given maybe one line every 6 months, booked in a feud that consists entirely of watching stardust promo on the titantron looking puzzled, and lose nearly every match. The rare occasion he was given something of note to do(see his WHC match with Seth), the crowd loved it.

He's only 31 and he's already in the conversation for being one of the best wrestlers in the world. Barring injury, he could go another 15 years.

He's a long term investment worth making.
>>
>>2646244
He has more muscle mass than anyone on the roster
>>
>>2646244
They will when they see him deadlifting 300 pounders like they're nothing
>>
>>2646181
Kinda wasted on the cruisers 2bh

Saying that, he was buried on the main roster anyway, so he might as well be a big fish in a puddle
>>
>>2646265
They wouldn't because he wouldn't be able to do that
He pulled a good one on Owens but he's just a fluffy 250
>>
File: pi.png (2MB, 1240x921px) Image search: [Google]
pi.png
2MB, 1240x921px
>>2646269
he's a strong guy anon
>>
>>2646244
So AJ shouldn't be a main eventer either?
>>
>>2646259
The absolute state of smarks
>>
>>2646264
Wrestling is a two pony show. A little girl sent Kenny Omega flying with a hurricanrana. Anyone can be made to look strong. It just doesn't look real and people will see right through that shit.
>>
>>2646279
Everyone knows wrestling is fake dude. Realism is dead, people just want good action and a good story.
>>
>On which WWE mid-card star Kurt Angle thinks can be a main eventer: “I really like Neville. He has the ability to cross over from the 205 division to the HWT division. He’s so talented as a wrestler, and his character is strong. He can speak very well and his style will mesh well with the heavyweights. Almost like Rey Mysterio was able to mesh with the big boys. Neville is very talented.”

OH IT'S TRUE
IT'S DAMN TRUE
>>
>>2647859
>he can speak well

is kurt still pill popping?
>>
>>2647859
Kurt also said ZSJ should be a world champion.
>>
>>2647862
Genuinely curious; what makes you think Neville can't speak well?
He doesn't stumble or flub his lines, he delivers them with conviction, he gets his point across. That's better than half the main roster already.
>>
>>2647890
i cant understand what hes saying half the time.
>>
>>2647893
You're American, aren't you?
>>
>>2647890
Not him but he's not a great speaker. He gets the job done, that's about it.
>>
>>2646271
Based
>>
>>2646181
Oh, fuck off. I hate it when people insist on their favorites being babyfaces when they're much better as heels.
>>
>>2647945
I agree, though Neville was better at a face regardless.
>>
>>2647945
>angry space monkey gibberish
Face it - what made face Neville so great is he doesn't open his mouth and cut embarrassing promos like hell Neville.
>>
how do we even differentiate heels and faces?

cena got booed his entire career, so he wasnt really an effective babyface. same with roman so far.
>>
>>2647953
>>2647986
I disagree, he couldn't connect with the crowd to save his life. You could hear a pin drop in his matches until he went for the Red Arrow.

Although in his defence, the goofy nicknames, cape and pointless removal of his first name didn't help at all.
>>
>>2647993

Watch Neville vs Cena or Neville vs Rollins for the championship.

Neville went fucking HAM in those matches, and the crowd bought into it. Especially that nearfall with Rollins.

He's always been amazing when working with anyone in a way that AJ only really does in the company outside him to turn a good match out. But give him a sparring partner that can work on their own and Neville will produce gold almost every time.
>>
>>2647924
>He gets the job done, that's about it
Which is more than what can be said about most of people
>>
>>2648084
Not really, I'd say Neville gets better, more fitting scripts than most. He's been treated quite well in that regard. So comparing him to others is quite slanted.
Regardless, "he's better than shit, so he's good" is a horrible mindset to have. He's serviceable – he's not Seth Rollins or Finn Balor, but he's not killing it.
>>
>>2648099
Seth Rollins is the definition of serviceable post-injury
>>
>>2648115
>Seth
>serviceable

lmao he's always been shite
>>
Whether Seth is shit or serviceable, the fact that Neville is a better talker than most of the top guys right now is indisputable.
There's no reason he shouldn't get at least one run as a main-eventer.
>>
>>2648143
I agree, I was just being generous. I legitimately hate him personally. The only time I've ever liked Seth is those ''Seth is autistic'' stories on here.
>>
>>2648115
>fucking jasethy
>anything but awful

Pre-Injury he was boring, rambling, repetitive – these are the writers' fault too, obviously, but his personal style is flat-out dull and exacerbates the issue – and only got reactions through sports-team jabs.
Post-Injury he's the same and only gets reactions through "we did it guys wow we did it please pop for me wow we did it hahaaaa".

>>2648155
> the fact that Neville is a better talker than most of the top guys right now is indisputable.

I agree he should get a run but it's not due to his speaking, and there're other guys who are probably a little more well-rounded than him who should be in the conversation first.
Plus there are guys like Dean, Miz and Joe in the top mix. It's not all shit like Finn, Seth and Roman.
>>
>>2648155
>There's no reason he shouldn't get at least one run as a main-eventer.

I consider him a main eventer, he has a belt doesn't he? He's great on the mic, he shouldn't drop the belt for like a year.
>>
>>2647924
Just like Romanetty and /asp/ is all over his dick.
>>
>>2647924
>>2647924
He's fucking awesome on the mic, what fucking show are you watching
>>
>>2648184
>fucking awesome

That's hyperbolic. Aries is awesome, and Aries talks circles around him.
>>
>>2648208
Aries is a better face but he could not do what Neville does as a heel. Neville is, without question, the best English heel ever.

and yeah Neville is definitely awesome. Aries is super competent.
>>
>>2648218
>Neville is, without question, the best English heel ever.

>"I like him so he has to be the best"

Oh you're that kinda nigga i see i see
>>
>>2648222
Name a better English heel on the mic. I thought this out. I don't even watch Neville matches.
>>
>>2648230
Well since you said "ever", Regal, easy. Trounces Nev on the mic.
>>
>>2648258
Nah I think he's pretty blasse. Generic Englishman. Same with Bad Bones Barret.
>>
Part of why Neville is so good with the mic is because they're not forcing him to do 20 minute promos every week. So he can say what he needs to sell the shit out of whatever's coming up for his next big match then boom done. Back to actual action again.

No-one, literally NO-ONE can survive being asked to do the same 20 minute promo every week. Even Heyman can't keep that up.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.