[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, you miss him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: CM-Punk-Face.jpg (90KB, 1056x736px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-Face.jpg
90KB, 1056x736px
Admit it, you miss him.
>>
>>2646011
the anti-draw edgelord manlet?
nah desu
>>
>>2646011
He's obsolete. The current generation of 7 year old fans literally cannot even remember him.
>>
>>2646011
Why would I miss such a self-righteous asshole? Maybe if he drank or smoked some weed it would keep his ego in check. I totally look down on him and his ilk.
>>
>>2646011
Never really saw what was so special about him.
>>
>>2646011
If he stuck around for like 3 more years he would've jobbed to Roman in the main event of mania
>>
I miss his feud with Jeff Hardy and his fued with John Cena up to and including MitB. Everything else was just a massive letdown and mediocre/forgettable.

Interesting, isn't it, how he was only interesting when paired with grade A talent. Really makes you think.
>>
>>2646011
>>2646011
Of course I do, the product has been missing something vital since he left. He brought a ton to the table.
>>
I started watching after he left, so no.
>>
I did at first but he's shown himself to be such a cuck faggot in real life that I probably wouldn't even ask for a picture if I saw him on the street.
>>
/asp/ is still in denial

I miss that motherfucker
>>
For you obese smarks who actually liked this manlet:
Even if he came back, he would be an old part-timer. Don't you claim to hate those?
>>
>>2646293
>/asp/ is one person
>Being a size queen/ranting about manlets
I otherwise agree with you, but you're still a retard.
>>
File: 1490658692581.jpg (30KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1490658692581.jpg
30KB, 400x361px
>CM Punk chants weekly
>Admit it
>needing to admit the obvious
>>
Don't worry. Ten years from now when he's aging he'll start looking back at his life, his shitty current reality star appearances and wonder why the fuck he ever looked down upon a match with HHH at wrestlemania (which hhh always going to do the job).
>>
>>2646428
How fucking delusional and butt hurt are you that you think he won't be back in 5 years tops? LMAO FAGGOT
>>
>>2646448
>not knowing that he will be back after he gets humiliated in the "reality show"
keking@ ur life
>>
>>2646480
>not realizing that's what I said
>>
>>2646011
Never watched when he wrestled, got caught up in the UFC hype, now I just like laughing when he pops up.
>>
>>2646487
>not realizing you didn't
>>
>>2646053
at least he finally would have main evented it :^)
>>
>>2646260
Thissss
>>
>>2646011
I don't
>>
>>2646417
The Punk chants aren't about Punk, you know it.
>>
>>2646017
>6'2
>manlet
I'm sure you're real tall there yourself, bud.
>>
who
>>
If he wasn't autistic and had just buddied up with hunter he would actually have gotten a real push
>>
>>2646620
It's as easy as going to the gym too. Dunno why most of these indy darlings are scared of that place.
>>
Of course I don't. He's still on tv!
>>
>>2646448
they wouldn't take him back. he destroyed any credibility he had left with his """""mma fight"""""

>>2646011
i stopped watching wrestling for years and picked it back up right at the end of punk's run with wwe. the punk i saw was a lazy, bitter mark for himself, half assing all his matches and whining about everything under the sun. i'm glad he's gone and ruining whatever is left of his career. also he's gay for leaving maria for aj lee
>>
>>2646630
he's a little crying baby who instead of doing his job decided to cry and leave
>>
>>2646650
>they wouldn't take him back.
LMAO

he's still more over than anyone they got

you are a fucking delusional ex-gf
>>
I believe this is all just setting up an angle where Cena turns heel, and punk comes back to beat him in the main at mania.
Fucking gay, I know, but WWE booking is gay.
>>
>>2646699
Yeah man it's all a work on the levels of benoit and montreal.
>>
>>2646701
Screenshot my reply and when it happens I'll let you suck my ass
>>
>>2646043
Everyone thought he was cool because he did and said "whatever he wanted". Overhyped piece of trash who thought he was better than everyone else. He had mic skills, but that's the only thing that was going for him
>>
>>2646011
I don't think I miss him so much as miss how much better it was having him in the main event scene than what we have now
>>
File: 1493057446472.jpg (207KB, 1125x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1493057446472.jpg
207KB, 1125x1081px
>Reverse Miz
>>
>>2646620
True. Sheamus is shit but he kept getting pushes because he's Hunter's gym buddy.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.