[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme mode off, why do we like this no draw loser again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

Meme mode off, why do we like this no draw loser again?
>>
>>2645371
No one does, he said "vanilla midgets" once and everyone jumped on his no drawing dick.
>>
smark manlet nerds hate him
>>
>>2645383
anti-smarklet dorks love him because they want to get fucked by him
>>
>>2645371
>"no draw"
>1/3 of the NWO, the greatest stable of all time which revolutionized the business and made it cool and popular again

Yes Hogan was the most important member but can you imagine if the other two members were, say, Finn Balor and Dean Ambrose? lmao
>>
>>2645420
>the other two members were, say, Finn Balor and Dean Ambrose?

I'd be pretty confused on why an Irish teenager and a 10 year-old streetrat were top heels of WCW
>>
>>2645371
>Not a good WWE draw
>Spent his prime in WCW

ya pinhead
>>
>>2645420
Hogan being most important member is debatable.

Outsiders didn't need Hogan & would've made nWo work without him (plus they booked the angle) but it wouldn't have been as big without Hogan.

Imagine if Outsiders didn't go to WCW. Hogan's career would've been finished.
>>
>>2645371
> Kevin Nash didn't draw

Provides zero proof.

Already been debunked by NWOWolfpacTV.
>>
>>2645465
kill yourself wolfcuc
>>
>>2645465
>Less shitty draw than HBK doesn't mean he wasn't a shitty draw

It also debunks the stupid muh big guys draw seeing as Vince always went to big guys when business was down
Nash, Sid, Undertaker, etc
>>
>>2645468
suck my dick
>>
>>2645470
Actually biz started going down when when Vince McMahon attempted to build for the future without Hulk Hogan in 1992-93 & push actual ring ability due to steroid scandal instead of muscles & size which the WWF was built on, & it met with the worst run of business in company history.

Who turned the biz around in 1996? 7'0 Kevin Nash, 6'6 Scott Hall, 6'5 Hulk Hogan
>>
Nash is GOAT, get a clue
>>
>>2645478
and they did it without WWE machine which is even more impressive
>>
>>2645470
Sure didn't help wcw when he went there with hall and joined hogan huh?
>>
File: Outsiders.png (1MB, 1003x767px) Image search: [Google]
Outsiders.png
1MB, 1003x767px
NWOWolfpacTV said it best

"Many performers have drawn money but how many can legitimately say they were responsible for making the genre cool? Nash was at the forefront of the coolest, most popular & socially acceptable era in the history of the business"

Took WCW from the outhouse to the penthouse.
>>
>>2645485
WCW had more money pumped into it and had a successful lineage. It's not like they did it themselves outta shithole indyfeds
>>
>>2645458
>Hogan being most important member is debatable.
>but it wouldn't have been as big without Hogan.

Pick one.

And also consider that Hogan was past his prime and still more of a draw than his successors
>>
>>2645458
>Hogan being most important member is debatable.
No, it's not.
>>
>>2645504
WCW never had infrastructure to support growth of company nor was it any way comparable to WWF's. nWo lead WCW from the red to most successful profit making year in history of business in 1998 with exception of WWF 1999 & 2000.
>>
>>2645428
They got an actor and Russo as champ. It's not really a stretch.
>>
>>2645509
Yes, it is.

You provide no proof.

I could name 5 prominent industry figures right now who support that my theory.
>>
>>2645371
it's ironic to like talentless hacks on this board, do you actually think fags say "based big dog" and mean it?
>>
>>2645389
Anti-smarkchad here
Fuck kevetty
>>
>>2645371
Saved the business with NWO
>>
>>2645523
>talentless hacks

compare Nash's achievements to any "talented" vanilla midget indie darling.....
>>
>>2645526
but hall was the jeanetty
>>
>>2645532
The entire kliq was the jannetty
>>
>>2645371

I only have pity with guys how can't walk strait without injuring themselves.
>>
>>2645371
Entertaining shoot bants
>>
>>2645519
The proof is self evident. This thread is all about draws, and Hogan is unquestionably one of the biggest draws of all time. Not to mention amongst the three. Without Hogan the NWO would be like the Shield: considered pretty cool among existing wrestling fans who watch every week anyway, but it's not going to draw new people in, nor is it going to hold everyone's attention and make the show absolutely must see week after week.
>>
File: hqdefault (6).jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>2645530
True

Not everybody can blow out their legs by just walking

Even Vince himself had to build up momentum first
>>
>>2645546
Nash's quad still outlived Eddie Guerrero
>>
>>2645546
Long story short Nash tore his quad because he wasn't wearing his knee brace.
>>
>>2645519
lmaooooooo

There was nobody in the business at the time that would have anywhere NEAR the same positive effect on the mass popularization and draw of NWO other than Hogan. Nobody. Literally, absolutely nobody.

You could put Taker, SCSA, Rock, Sting, HBK, Bret, Ric, and Goldberg in NWO at the same time in 1996 and it would still lose out to Hogan/Nash/Scott.

Hulk Hogan is the most important wrestler not just in the NWO, but in the entire business. Period.
>>
>>2645564
Agree Hogan is GOAT but you obviously haven't studied nWo era well enough if you truly think Hogan didn't need Hall & Nash more then they needed him at least initially.
>>
>>2645564
>There was nobody in the business at the time
Arguably there was nobody in the business ever. Only possibility I can think of is Stone Cold in his prime going to WCW but that's pushing it. I don't even think the Rock would have had a comparable effect.
>>
>>2645571
And yet, it's all a moot point without Hogan.
>>
>>2645551
Eddie survived like 4 years after a lifetime of guzzling down drugs and pointlessly pumping roids

Nash fucked his own shit up in seconds after a career of doing fuck all
>>
>>2645580

Nash tore his quad at 42 years old, it was career threatening but he rehabbed it and came back at 43 years old. Nash has had a hell of a life since then.

Again Eddie dead at 38 years old.

Nash got to see his kid grow up unlike Eddie.
>>
>>2645515
Fuck I hate Russo. Singlehandedly ruined the pro wrestling industry
>>
>>2645578
There is a video on YouTube of Hogan saying he was dead with Hall & Nash & they would've got nWo over by themselves "because they got over brother"
>>
>>2645590
russo made wrestling draw dimes, more than can be said for anyone else at the time
>>
>>2645597

Piss off, Vince!
>>
>>2645594
Over to what level? John Cena is over. Brock Lesnar and Undertaker are over. So what? None of them are drawing dimes outside of the people who are already wrestling fans and watch every week. If any of those guys return they are not going to double RAW's ratings after a year's time. And neither would NWO had Hogan not been a part of it.

Hogan's just putting two guys over who played a role in revitalizing his career and making him the most important man and biggest name in the industry/pop culture in 1996 at the age of 43.
>>
>>2645589
Again that's after a career of doing absolutely nothing. Nash was basically a glorified manager throughout his life and it shows because he is the Jannetty of the original nWo trio
>>
>>2645597
Russo created the nWo?
>>
>>2645607
Hogan said Nash 7 hall would've got nWo over with Sting was 3rd man.

Hogan's words not mine & in front of Bischoff.

Again I implore you to do more research. Your knowledge is embarrassing. You're just going off what you've heard general consensus say. Look deeper.

Hogan NEEDED Hall & Nash.

I'll help you out. Start with WCW booker Kevin Sullivan podcast. Read Bischoff's book. Then go read some back issues of PW Torch. Then watch Konnan's shoot interview or listen to his podcast. Read Mark Madden articles.

GET A CLUE.
>>
>>2645493
Because they were booked as invaders. Something new. Though I love how two good years then killing the company still has idiots praising them
>>2645500
Austin and Rock made it far cooler and more well known and made far more money for WWF than they did for WCW
>>
>>2645615
>Again I implore you to do more research. Your knowledge is embarrassing.

*tips*
>>
>>2645478
Yeah and he made Nash champion for a year with the likes of Doink, Mantaur, Duke the Dumpster, etc

WCW also was bleeding money even when Hogan joined in 94
>>
>>2645616
"Hall & Nash really contributed the key elements of nWo's feel & attitude. I'd like to take most of the credit but that would be a lie. Hall & Nash had more to do with the attitude & tone of what nWo represented than anybody. Scott was one of the most talented, creative people I've ever known in the wrestling business. When his head was on straight, he was an extremely creative guy. The problem as we all know was that Scott had demons that he couldn't overcome. But for a year, year & a half after the launch of nWo, Scott came up with a lot of great ideas & Kevin fed off his energy. Kevin & I both grew up in Detroit, at about the same time & in neighbourhoods that were close to each other. We had the same Detroit street mentality & a lot of what nWo did was consistent with the way we grew up. So when Kevin brought something up, I related to it right away. Spray-painting/tagging opponents, for example; the attraction of being an outlaw, that sort of thing." - Eric Bischoff (Controversy Creates Cash)

Many of the booking ideas that propelled WCW's rise came from Nash (& Scott Hall).

>thinking Hall & Nash killed the company

simple minded moron

Re: Austin/Rock, maybe they did make wrestling even bigger & cooler but it was nWo that give the kick up the backside WWF needed to create the Attitude Era.
>>
>>2645623
>eric bischoff, noted kevin nash lapdog, has a positive opinion on nash's contributions to the business

Also, that has nothing to do with whether Hogan took the gimmick to the next level or not. Which he objectively did.
>>
>>2645371 Because he's fuckin' sweet.
>>
>>2645630
"The safest thing Eric Bischoff has done is cling to Hogan. No matter what went wrong with WCW, Bischoff could always count on one thing. He could say he wasn't stupid enough to get rid of Hogan or downplay Hogan. Because Bischoff knew if he downplayed Hogan & the gamble didn't work out, Hogan would tell Bischoff's higher-ups (who are marks for Hogan's name value & star power) that Bischoff made a mistake. Bischoff would be out & Hogan would retain his power. Hogan came to WCW & gave WCW instant credibility with advertisers, licensees & Turner higher-ups. He gave WCW an identity as a major league national group, replacing their image as a Southern based WWF wannabe. But soon Hogan as a babyface began to run out of steam. His matches were terrible, his rehashed feuds from his WWF glory days were stale & WCW trailed the WWF in every major revenue category despite his presence. Then along came Scott Hall & Kevin Nash. Vince McMahon has said outright had he known the impact Hall & Nash would have on the WWF vs. WCW battle, he would have offered enough money to keep them. Nitro began winning the ratings over Raw as soon Hall & Nash arrived. Hogan saw them as his chance to resurrect his career. So Hogan, who is considered one of the smartest businessmen in the history of the industry when it comes to pure self-preservation, hitched his wagon to Hall & Nash. Of course, he reframed it as Hall & Nash hitching their wagon to him but in reality he knows his career got a huge renewal by associating with the brash, hip, hugely popular Outsiders. WCW needed Hogan until they arrived. Once they arrived, Hogan may have soon be seen as expendable. He also knew that by putting Hall & Nash on his team, he could better control them. And control them he did. It wasn't always easy but Nash didn't have the clout to push Hogan out of the top position." - Wade Keller (PWTorch - 28th November 1998)
>>
File: 12345.png (113KB, 577x704px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
113KB, 577x704px
>>2645607
>>
Didn't Nash lead the WCW into better ratings than the WWE?

Also he has a great look and pretty good mic skills. Plus Meltzer personally hates him because Nash called him a midget.
>>
>>2645658
Until they got obliterated in 1999 and 2000
>>
>>2645630
As much as I hate to agree with wulfcuc. What made hogan such a spectacle was the fact that he FINALLY turned heel after a decade of being stale. Imagine if cena turned heel, people who didn't watch for years would tune in for that. The outsiders saved hogan
>>
>>2645615
>Hogan said Nash 7 hall would've got nWo over with Sting was 3rd man.
Hogan can say whatever he wants. Doesn't make it true. And again, define "over". There is "wrestling fans think this is cool" over, and there is "revolutionize the industry and make wrestling cool in pop culture and bring in fans who otherwise weren't interested in wrestling or never saw it" over. Hogan made NWO the latter.

Even if he did, it doesn't matter. None of it would matter if not for Hogan. Austin NEEDED WCW/NWO to convince Vince to give him a major push and start the Attitude Era. Does that mean WWF would have been as great without SCSA and The Rock? lolno
>>
>>2645655
So Hogan was stale as a face (totally the first face that's ever happened to), then turned heel, and helped save a dying business and gave it a massive surge in popularity... again... in his mid 40s... and Nash and Scott were the two best other guys to pick for the NWO.

What's your point?
>>
File: 454.jpg (82KB, 496x662px) Image search: [Google]
454.jpg
82KB, 496x662px
why does nash work /asp/ harder than any other wrestler

it seems like every day there is a new nash thread reaching the bump limit

you could just post a blank thread with a pic of him and it would draw replies

he may not have been a wwe draw but hes an /asp/ draw
>>
File: 1474320182007.jpg (56KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474320182007.jpg
56KB, 433x600px
>>
>>2645675
That was hardly Nash's fault though. It was really really bad booking.
>>
>>2645371
because we're over 18 years old and remember when he and Scott Hall made wrestling legitimately cool.
>>
>>2645645
>WCW needed Hogan until they arrived. Once they arrived, Hogan may have soon be seen as expendable.
Even in 1998 smarks were delusional as fuck
>>
File: vanilla midgets.jpg (61KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
vanilla midgets.jpg
61KB, 600x634px
>>2645546
>>
>>2645744
>not knowing dead performers get more praise

Of course an ignorant Clinton lover like Nash would say that
>>
File: msuX2mZ.png (534KB, 960x542px) Image search: [Google]
msuX2mZ.png
534KB, 960x542px
based shredder
>>
>>2645744
I like Nash, but this is cringe af, wolfcuc.
>>
Based Tarzan
>>
>>2645744
so he wants to tear a quad and THEN die like chris and eddie? okay, weird
>>
File: 1427852029662.jpg (120KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1427852029662.jpg
120KB, 612x816px
BASED
>>
idk I liked him as a kid and still do to this day.
>>
File: 1493607882993.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
1493607882993.png
524KB, 519x562px
>its another i hate wolfcuck thread because he brings the facts to back his shit up while you fat out of shape virgin smarks got nothing
>>
>>2645532
>>2645533
HALL AND THE KLIQ ARE NOT JANNETTYS BTW NICE DUBS
>>
why does cm punk work /asp/ harder than any other wrestler

it seems like every day there is a new cm punk thread reaching the bump limit

you could just post a blank thread with a pic of him and it would draw replies

he may not have been a wwe draw but hes an /asp/ draw
>>
File: tumblr_mhgrpxjpSS1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhgrpxjpSS1rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 797x1200px
Has there ever been a man more based in wrestling?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.