[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should inherit the business once Vince is dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

Who should inherit the business once Vince is dead?
>>
File: Jim_Cornette_bio.png (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Cornette_bio.png
2MB, 1200x675px
>>2644440
James E. Cornette
>>
>>2644440
Gaytch, Steph, and Shane all suck. The WEE has no future.
>>
Death. Vince will drag the business down with him in the afterlife.
>>
File: IMG_1507.gif (2MB, 365x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1507.gif
2MB, 365x275px
Since it'll eventually deathspiral anyway, might as well give it to HHH, Heyman & Bischoff with Vince's inheritance money that he won't give to his kids and let those three men work wonders until they go bankrupt and kill the industry once and for all.
>>
Linda
>>
File: IMG_1469.jpg (85KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.jpg
85KB, 700x525px
Trump
>>
The Anonymous GM

Maybe John Laurinaitis if I'm desperate.
>>
>>2644440
me
>>
>>2644440
him >>2644682
>>
>>2644440
I'm sure he has the storyline written in his will and those involved have to act out the scenario on the next RAW to get their actual cut.

>David Otunga "As a lawyer, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has made me the executor of his will."
>"Now I will cut to the chase because I know this is what you are all here for."
>Camera pans to HHH, Steph, Linda, Paul Heyman, Roman Reigns, HBK, Hogan, and finally Shane.
>Michael Cole, "The moment we've all been waiting for. Who will it be?! We'll be back, right after this!"
>*commercial break*
>Camera pans once again, Paul Heyman, Roman Reigns, Linda, Shane, Steph, Cena, and HHH.
>Otunga, "Mr. McMahon's final wish is to turn his majority shares, and controlling stake over to....
>The Rock!"
>Cole, "I don't believe this! Even from beyond the grave, Vince sells out his own family!"
>camera pans to HHH seething!
>HHH, "I've worked my ass to get to where I am, and I'm not going to let a crazy old kook rob me of what is rightfully mine! Rock, you see, there is always a plan B. After the final nail was put in Vince's coffin, at Wrestlemania, I'm bringing the hammer that drives it home. You and me, Rock! Everything on the line! One last time! We are going to do what we do best at Wrestlemania. This match is twenty years in the making, and when it's all said and done, you're going to smarten up to the fact that the Authority always wins! Do you have the guts?! Are you willing to put everything on the line? Or are you going to run back to Hollywood with your tail between your legs like the gutless coward you or are you gonna man up and face the Game one last time!
>>
>>2644709
I'd mark out for one more white trash jerry Springer storyline
>>
File: FBI Geek Squad.jpg (58KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
FBI Geek Squad.jpg
58KB, 500x362px
>>2644653

Trump all the way!
>>
>>2644653
>>2644764
fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
File: CMPunk_Headshot[1].png (135KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunk_Headshot[1].png
135KB, 500x325px
It should be C.M Punk. I'm serious, this guy is a genius. You hate him because you can't be like him
>>
>>2644653
So he can USFL the fuck out of it?
PASS
>>
>>2644625
Heyman not paying the guys will make up for Bischoff paying the guys too much. They'll balance each other out.
>>
HHH because for all his faults the dude clearly cares a lot about wrestling.
>>
>>2644440
Shane should be the top dog with Trippple Man running creative.

It'll never happen though. Stef is the favorite.
>>
>>2644625
What was Shelton hoping to accomplish there? Was he expecting to honestly jump the length of the ring?
>>
>>2645014
Does he fuck. He cares about being viewed in the right light in 40 years and people look at why the WWE crumbled.
>>
No one. Vince made wrestling what it was, and is determined to take it to the grave with him. He's gradually making the WWE more and more shit to get to the point where it falls apart by the time he dies, wrestling goes back to bingo hall territories, and the challenge is there for some one to try and outdo what he did. Based Vince playing the biggest game of 6D chess the world has ever seen.
>>
>>2644625
>That guy in the yellow vest in the crowd

I love this sport maggle
>>
>>2644813
C.M God = ratings
>>
>>2645031
This. WWE is in a mess now because HHH is obsessed with being talked about in rhe same way as Hogan, Andre,Bret, Austin and Rock, and he has too much creative control.
>>
>>2645030
Shelton use to do a springboard clothesline pretty much every match. Simply got caught in the match with HBK.
>>
>>2645014
HHH is the Kevin Nash of today's wwe.
>>
>>2644682
him
>>
>>2645258
this
>>
Obviously Shane McMahon
>>
>>2645290
Reportedly, Vince is happy with Smackdown's numbers but angry with Raw. The draft could be Gaytch's politics horribly backfiring
>>
>>2645325
Because SD still does a lot better than it did as a tapped show on Thursdays.

RAW is about to drop below SD at this point, though.

But that is Vince's own fault, he is in control of everything in the end. And he can't blame HHH for much here. If anything the guys HHH gives him coming up from NXT are pretty good and are keeping the company alive at this point.
>>
>>2645325
Shane has little to a really do with SDL outside of a small pull in creative and production.

SDL is handled by Trippple Man and Raw is handled by Stef.
>>
>>2645673
I thought Gaytch was in charge of Nxt
>>
>>2645179
not even close fag. hhh likes vanilla midgets
>>
>>2645705
All TV is handled by Triple H. He's executive VP of Live Events, Creative, and Talent Relations. He's in charge of talent. He has an executive seat in creative. He sets up and books the live events, and he's the third highest power behind Vince and Dunn when it comes to tv.

Shane has a bit of pull with creative and a few sympathetic faces from back in the day, but anyone who says Shane is going to run the company after Vince dies is out of their fucking mind.
>>
>>2644441
gross
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.