[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this photo make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].jpg (42KB, 1021x380px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
42KB, 1021x380px
How does this photo make you feel?
>>
>>2642524
Stone Cold talked about it when he was on AOW. That's all I can think of.
>>
IT'S THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP I'VE EVER SEEN
>>
File: sportatorium.jpg (98KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
sportatorium.jpg
98KB, 640x537px
>Wrestling
>Every Friday Night
>tfw will never head on down to the wrestling matches on a Friday night
>>
File: coliseum-1[1].jpg (58KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
coliseum-1[1].jpg
58KB, 600x388px
Mid-South Coliseum.

A dozen cities in the south had wrestling every week in 5,000 seat arenas. And most times it sold out. The same people there every week.
>>
I want an Urban Cowboy remake that revolves around the Dallas Sportatorium instead of Gilley's.
>>
>>2642552
you got to do something in the olden days when you live in a shit town and have only 12 channels on the tv
>>
>>2642808
>the olden days

Underage pls go
>>
>>2642552

And why not? actual sport teams play at home ever week or every second week in front of the same crowd as well.
>>
File: allinthefamily.jpg (8KB, 249x185px) Image search: [Google]
allinthefamily.jpg
8KB, 249x185px
>>2642552
>>2642549
>>2642524
>>
>>2642524
looks hella comfy
>>
>>2642524
>mfw I drive by this spot every night now when I go to work

Fuck, I actually went to the Dallas Sportatorium a couple of times when I was younger. Dustin Runnels hit on my aunt in the lobby area, and my uncle played pissed off mizzark when he came back from the restroom, because in all honesty my uncle was a huge rasslin mark... But yeah, all that's there now is a gas station / Sonic fastfood burger joint, and some recently county inmates panhandling for spare change at the traffic light.

It was the first place I went to that had a trough filled with ice for a male's restroom. And I think the ice had melted. Yeah. The seating was like you were falling into the ring.
>>
Shit
Von Erichs were shit
Meme Texas wrassling is shit
The true potential of the English-Texan wrestler can only be unlocked by Meekman
>>
>>2643204
I thought it was the land across from the exxon 7 eleven/ sonic by cadiz and riverfront
>>
>>2642549

>brass knucks title.
>>
>>2643222
it's the actual exxon land. Riverfront used to be industrial blvd. there were liquor stores across on the land you're mentioning, but they've been demolished as the area is being gentrified by hipsters. I prefer the hipsters to the recently released county inmates.
>>
Like a 5 year old who is yelling at his daddy to take him to go to there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.