[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the 2015 IC title botched chamber >the 2017 padded playhouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: elim chamber 2015.png (330KB, 633x351px) Image search: [Google]
elim chamber 2015.png
330KB, 633x351px
>the 2015 IC title botched chamber
>the 2017 padded playhouse chamber

Which one was worse?
>>
File: 1491909960670.jpg (117KB, 1242x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1491909960670.jpg
117KB, 1242x1155px
>>2642362
>>the 2015 IC title botched chamber
Easily the worst. Not only botched but boring as all sin. The tag team one wasn't that much better
>Guy breaks up a pin on his opponent for no fucking reason
>Commentators say how smart it is

I rather enjoyed the padded playhouse chamber. Didn't look as "brutal" but it was very fun. Probably the best one in some time in my opinion.
>>
Padded playhouse was fucking awesome. Slightly more fake for way more safe is a trade I'll make anytime cause usually it'll make the match better.
>>
2015 was way worse. I thought 2017 was pretty good, even if it was way too padded
>>
>>2642366
>>2642387
how is the match better when the hardcore aspect is completely taken out. Defeats the purpose of the chamber.
>>
>>2642400
eh. Its still a unique stipulation. 6 man staggered elimination match featuring the top of the card will always be interesting.
>>
>Rusev getting injured day-off
>Henry being put in on hours notice
>Sheamus accidentally breaks Henry's pod early
>Ziggler audibly yelling " clothesline me" at everybody
>Ryback saying "Im going to eat your ass" while in the pod
>Ziggler bumping like a fucking maniac trying to save the match
>Ryback beating Sheamus to win

What a fucking shitshow kek. Still laugh at all the dumb shit
>>
>>2642400
>An elimination match with 6 dudes is pretty unique in and of itself.
>The order the pods open in provides suspense
>The chambers can act as platforms you can do shit off of or you can blast a guy through one.
>Chamber itself looks really unique.
Still a pretty special match. I get your point but I'm honestly fine with them not killing themselves in there.
>>
I don't get the point of the padding one bit. WWE guys don't seem to injure themselves during hardcore matches, but rather during plain old vanilla bouts during their live tour where they land awkwardly or something. I'm guessing quite a few wrestlers would actually prefer the old style hardcore matches.
>>
>>2642471
Vince doesn't want his guys getting addicted to painkillers anymore.
>>
>>2642433

You can still have the changer itself look dangerous its still a metal wall all around the pods can still be broken by throwing people in.

The improvements they made are not only for safety aesthetically it looks better it opened up a bit more room to move around within the chamber and the roofs of the pods are now easier to jump off.

Its an improvement all around.
>>
>>2642408
>Ryback saying "Im going to eat your ass" while in the pod

That was the day Ryback truly became /ourguy/
>>
>>2642491
looks like it belongs at a mcdonalds
>>
>>2642362
>STAY THERE MARK
>CLOTHESLINE ME
That match was kinda hilarious. The whole PPV had extremely loud spot calling
>>
>>2642400
>It's not as good if the wrestler aren't as much in danger of getting hurt
Might I recommend CZW and other garbage promotions of the sort?
>>
Why don't they make the steel a 1 hit KO? A simple spine buster should be able to end your time in the chamber.
>>
>>2642655
The chamber grating has literally never caused an injury. Such a weird thing to ban.
>>
padded playhouse killed the gimmick for me, which is a shame because it was the best they had imo. hiac is shit now.
>>
padded playhouse was the best idea WWE has had in a long time and gives me hope that maybe they actually care about their talent in this generation
>>
>>2642362

What was botched about the botched IC chamber?

I never noticed the pads this year.
>>
>>2643502
off the top of my head, the only time an elimination chamber match ended with a legit injury was the time the pyro fucked up and set the Undertaker on fire before he even got to the ring to start the match.

>>2643616
Start at 3:45
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2sxylz_botchamania-277_sport

If you ever wanted proof that Vince overly books things to the point where the talent forgets how to properly come up with shit on the fly, there it is.
>>
>>2642408
based ziggler carrying a shitfest.
>>
>>2642362
The Botchimation Chamber of 2015 was ten times worse
>>
>>2642362
Fuck off the 2017 Chamber match was good. The padding made for some cool spots.
>>
>>2643570
They kinda have to, now that the brand split's a thing, you really just straight up can't afford to lose a top guy for six months.

Braun is out and the top of Raw's card is really fucked.
>>
>>2643570
It was retarded. They are better off scrapping the chamber and doing something else. You cannot go for years not having it padded, and promoting it as one of the most painful, dangerous matches ever, and then start padding it. All while still promoting it as super dangerous and painful. It ruins the suspension of disbelief. Nothing wrong with protecting wrestlers but there is something wrong with insulting your fans to that degree. It's like when there's a major botch and the commentators don't do a good job of explaining it away (JBL is the worst at this).
>>
>>2643944
>you really just straight up can't afford to lose a top guy for six months.

lol they literally can. They have zero competition. They own their own streaming network. They aren't going anywhere and can afford any fuck up they want. They have the monopoly on talent in the industry.
>>
>>2643616
>What was botched about the botched IC chamber?

literally everything
>>
>>2642471

Might have something to do with making it weigh less. That's why they had to redesign it because every arena now has the massive video boards so they couldn't have the old chamber because it was too heavy and wouldn't fit.
>>
>>2642400
Not sure if hair or really stupid
>>
>>2642503
If anything looks like it belongs/goes to McDonald's it's you anon
>>
both
>>
File: padded playhouse.jpg (366KB, 1908x1028px) Image search: [Google]
padded playhouse.jpg
366KB, 1908x1028px
>>2642362
>SATAN'S JUNGLE GYM
>>
>padded playhouse

like who the fuck cares its a 6 man elimination cage match with royal rumble like entrances. What a match.
>>
>>2646349
no it was shit
18+
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.