[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEW thread, what stars have you made, how many dimes have you drawn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: TEW2016-logo_650x399-600x368.png (179KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
TEW2016-logo_650x399-600x368.png
179KB, 600x368px
TEW thread, what stars have you made, how many dimes have you drawn?
>>
Cringe
>>
BASED
>>
Brock Lesnar as WCW in WCW Lives mod in 2016 went from 25 pop to 95 as a monster heel and went from having like red numbers in The Bank to 30 M in a year thanks to Brock
>>
>>2642070
>WCW Lives
Is that mod any good?
>>
Not TEW, but on EWR i basically raided 90% of the indies to cuck all the other promotions, brought ratings up with a reigns heel turn and Austin Aries became my top guy because he was getting 95% on all of his promos. I didn't even intend on making him my guy but he brought in ratings brother
>>
File: El Mítico Jr.jpg (19KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
El Mítico Jr.jpg
19KB, 150x150px
>Cornellverse
>OLLIE

Building this guy to be the company figurehead
>>
Why isn't OP doing a playthrough of ECW or WCW Lives for us to make horrible racist decisions that run it into the ground again? Is it because he's a massive flaming faggot?
>>
Can't mod tew for some reason so stuck with ewr-etty

Big Dog getting the 99% rating almost everytime
>>
>>2642018
I'm doing a WWF 1995 save and basically Diesel is never dropping the title, and the top rated storyline is a 93 rated Bret Hart vs Kane feud
>>
File: 1404517775057.jpg (65KB, 354x451px) Image search: [Google]
1404517775057.jpg
65KB, 354x451px
>hire CAWdy with an written contract to fuck over the other bingo hall feds
>popped for drugs in the second show
>>
>>2642676
>Diesel is never dropping the title,

So the WWF is going out of business with him as their final champ?
>>
>>2642705
Pretty much, I'm pairing him with Razor Ramon in a feud against The British Bulldog and Jerry Lawler and it's getting decent ratings. Having other highly rated feuds are helping though. The IC title is in a Shawn Michaels w/HHH/Owen Hart w/Yokozuna feud basically gonna have DX win the tag belts 2 years before they actually form.
>>
I'm playing in the Connorverse, with FCW.

I managed to keep Kirk Jameson w Maryam Vega around, and also Hell's Bouncer.

Puerto Rican power is still the biggest draw even though he's 47.

Billy Russell signed with another indie, so in his last match I made him have a career vs title match against Ox Mastodon, and did a nice screwjob on him, so his career is finished.

Davis Wayne Newton is in a feud with the Latino Kings, I gave him a Racist gimmick and somehow the crowd loves it. He'll probably be the top heel in some years, along with Hell's Bouncer (FCW Champion at the moment)

Joffy Laine has also been quite nice, as well as Rob Reynolds and Kip Keenan. All the latinos besides Hector Galindo are either lazy fuckers or bad influences.

Leper Messiah is the current #1 contender to the FCW Championship against Hell's Bouncer, and he married Osiris.

Current Champions:

FCW Championship: Hell's Bouncer
Puerto Rican Championship: Ox Mastodon
Tag Team Champions: Island Boy Apollo and Kid San Juan
>>
>>2643133
I only really played Cornellverse on the trial version, is it good? I always thought RW would be easier as I'd know about people straight away.
>>
>>2643133
I hate the 937lb Express

I always use both as tag team jobbers or comedy characters.

>>2643144
Cornellverse it's balanced around gameplay mechanics so its always better.

If you find it a little bland,try the Thunderverse.
>>
>>2643159
Cheers for the advice, i'll give it a shot
>>
>>2643162
If you don't mind Mexican promotions I suggest OLLIE

It's easy and fun to play and learn promotion
>>
>>2643144
I like the original universe because when I play with the WWE database I just push the guys/divas I like IRL, and send Asgooka and Mememura back to the bingo halls.

The Cornellverse makes you think like an actual booker, specially if you start with a small fed like FCW, if you just push the guys you like you are sure headed for bankruptcy.

>>2643159
I like the 937lb. Express, if booked smart they can draw a whole lot of dimes. In fact I'm currently thinking of Ox losing the Puerto Rican Title and make them win the Tag Championship from the flippy latinos.

I'm lacking a good main-event/upper midcarder face, my only ones right now are Leper Messiah (with manager/IRL Wife Osiris) and Puerto Rican Power. I would push Carlos González but the guy is a lazy fuck and a very negative influence in the locker rooms. Joffy I like keeping him cutting good promos with the mic before his big push, and Kip Keenan I made him turn on Joffy.

I'd probably need to get a good face from the Free Agent Market, since Peverell (my other big face) is injured 95% of the time.

>>2643424
If you want some niggerkino then Grimm is also great to play with. OLLIE is great to get started with the game since they have a very big cushion of cash.
>>
>>2642687
>Drug testing
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>2642018
Someone knows where i can find some good mods for TEW 2010? I only have that one on Steam
>>
>>2644046
http://homeofprowrestling.com/
>>
>>2643644
Carlos González is really not worth pushing, he is too much trouble.

I suggest you bring some young kids.Bring El Mitico and put him on a tag team until he is popular enough to go alone and Xavier Ferrera the same.The both can carry the company.

Maybe even consider joining the COTT and bring some lucha guys like Gino Montero
>>
File: screenshot.png (340KB, 1003x716px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
340KB, 1003x716px
>made TNA the #1 company in the USA
>Scott Steiner is the on-screen GM
>Adam Cole is the current champ and is going to drop the title to Lesnar who will then drop it to Ambrose
>I pissed off Ziggler so much that he asked to be released
>brought Hero & Cesaro back as a team and they got very over
>many A shows were had, a few A* shows too

r8 my roster

1/2
>>
File: screenshot 2.png (342KB, 1005x719px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot 2.png
342KB, 1005x719px
>>2646481
>>
>>2646481
>>2646484
What happened to WWE?
>>
>>2646569
WWE has C+ popularity in all of the US (TNA has B+) but they're still kicking my ass in every other region.

Also they have B- momentum while TNA has A.
>>
>>2645217
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>2642018
crack where
>>
>>2647146
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fo8g1n46alc81qx/Grey.Dog.Software.Generic.Crack.7z
>>
>>2646791
Tour outside the US it'll increase you're popularity faster. Also make sure to put spics over in Mexico.
>>
>>2646791
This >>2647749

Or have a good enough broadcaster that will give you good coverage in other countries
>>
File: f.png (701KB, 1612x540px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
701KB, 1612x540px
Playing the iDOM 2015 mod as Calgery Stampede

Thinking of getting Mattias Wild and letting him win the NWA Junior Heavyweight title build a feud between him and Prince Devitt.

Maybe a super push for Harry Smith, having him retire his father and win the Canadian Heavyweight title of Claudio.
>>
>>2648112
Next Big Things?

Push based Jinder
>>
Who should I put the tag belts on?

The Briscoes currently have them.
>>
>>2648503
>The Young Bucks
>not Generation Me
Lame
>>
>>2648528
that name is gay as shit desu
>>
>>2648546
but isn't it the young bucks gimmick?
>>
So, I'm just delving into this game. Feels like I'm drinking from the firehose and I love it.

What's the easiest way to build heat for a storyline, though? I'm still foggy as what factors raise or lower the heat.
>>
>>2648636
Basically get the highest rating possible, storylines lose heat if they are left off 2 'a' shows/events in a row
>>
>>2648636
>>2648647
usually the best way of doing this is look for their best usable stat (stats you can focus on in angles) and build the storyline around that (for instance Kane's best usable stat is Menace in my 90's RW so I make his storylines and angles based on menace)
>>
>>2648653
>>2648647
Kickass! Thanks.
>>
I always autobook because I'm a lazy faggot, is there a way to get autobooked shows higher than C rating?
>>
>>2648739
no, other than excluding all workers who could possibly do worse than a C, even then the auto-booker function is basically shit and very unpredictable desu. Try turning all your TV to half an hour then you'll see (depending on your Match/Angle ratio) that you'll either need a match and two angles or an angle and two matches which is easy enough
>>
>>2648689
Another tip if you want to get literal whos over is to place them in angles with over guys and have them as Not Rated and a Success/Major Success storyline note. You can abuse Menace if they're monster heels though.
>>
>want to start a RW save
>Genadi and co's mods are locked behind some forum and are full of problems
>Fleisch's mods are unbalanced
It's these reasons I usually stick to Cornellverse or Thunderverse. Thinking of starting a save where I go Russo style booking on SWF or AWF.
>>
>>2649198
AWF is a good challenge.
>>
File: 1493575687225.jpg (71KB, 570x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493575687225.jpg
71KB, 570x412px
>>2642018
anyone managed to get this to run on mac? when i install it and the crack it doesn't start up. using wine of course
>>
>>2651286
Thunderverse's AWF is honestly fun as fuck. Great roster and plenty of things to start with, especially given the talent on the US indy scene if you want to build someone from the ground up.
>>
File: giphy-1.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>2646481
> Age: 44
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.