[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she going to be ok?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170511_180558.jpg (209KB, 480x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_180558.jpg
209KB, 480x816px
#IStandWithEmma :(
>>
She has some truly fucked up luck. It sucks that WWE wasted so much time with that Emmalina crap.
>>
Released after she heals. Good riddance. Glass jobbers are of no use to anybody.
>>
>less divashit to deal with
suicide when?
>>
I wish she'd stand on my face with her perfect bare feet
>>
>>2641318
>She has some truly fucked up luck.
Women wrestlers do not last long. It's not Emma's fault WWE has completely fucked her up.

She's been under WWE contract for 6 years and gone nowhere. It's ridiculous. Trish Stratus started wrestling for WWE in 2000 and had retired by 2006. Are you really telling me women need to be kept in developmental for 3 or 4 years.
>>
>>2641340
Yum
>>
>>2641340
This.
>>
>>2641318
She got hurt taking Sasha's knees in the corner while propped up on the ropes. While taking that move you're supposed to rest across the ropes and not wrap your arms around them so you can basically fall straight down on your back

Apparently, Emma had her arm wrapped around the rope and it fucked up her shoulder after she took the knees. While it's unfortunate, I wouldn't call this particular situation bad luck. She didn't position herself correctly to take a move and got hurt. Hopefully, it's not too serious
>>
>>2641360
Rice nigger goldberg is 35 and has been working for over a decade. Just stay away from Botcha Skanks and you'll be fine.
>>
>>2641360
Not to mention Trish got hurt for a while in 2005, so give or take she had about five years. Women wrestlers are made of glass compared to the men though, especially if they do stupid dives (see: Lita).
>>
get rid of any fucking glass goobers who break down after coming back.
>>
if she is needing sex to fix for her injury my dick is hard to think of fucking her
>>
>>2642352
oh yes would give her big time with dick very good for her
>>
who cares about emmanetty? bring up based peypey
>>
>>2641315
Hope to see Emma end up in Stardom soon. WWE will be firing her anytime now.
>>
>>2642867
This
>>
>>2642867
The person that has failed to get anything more than crickets across her two year stay in NXT? Sure, she'd be a good jobber for CharGOAT
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.