[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Biggest show of the year >Run it on a Wednesday. Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: wrestlekingdom11.jpg (84KB, 664x373px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlekingdom11.jpg
84KB, 664x373px
>Biggest show of the year
>Run it on a Wednesday.
Why?
>>
Shits and giggles I guess. Wasn't even a holiday was it?
>>
>>2641258
No, but a quick google suggests it might be a tradition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_4_Tokyo_Dome_Show
>>
>>2641253
Wrestle Kingdom is always held on January 4th in the Tokyo Dome. It doesn't matter what day of the week it is. It was Vince McHitler that decided wrasslin needed to be on Sundays, and even he used to run shows during the week. Survivor Series would usually take place the day of Thanksgiving and there was a time when every wrestling company held a Christmas/Boxing Day show.

Good times.
>>
>>2641253
muh tradition
they should really change it to the first Sunday (2nd if necessary) because it really kills their attendance. who the fuck is going to a 4hr wrestling show in the middle of the week?
>>
anons in Japan that day is free, lot of japs have holiday or get days to stay with the family, that's why
>>
>>2642518
It's a holiday in Japan, it doesn't affect their attendances.
>>
>>2642528
Then why did they have a video campaign for WK10 which was like "How to ask your boss for the day off to go see wrestling"?

That's probably the biggest reason why WK10 sold about 1,500 fewer tickets than WK9 (no not 11,000 fewer before anyone asks about that).
>>
>>2642542
18+ to realize there are a lot of jobs that are 24/7/365, you're probably one of the few on here that understand this
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.