[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Times you got worked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: hhhsnakebite.png (581KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hhhsnakebite.png
581KB, 1024x576px
ITT: Times you got worked.
>>
File: fireproofvince.gif (893KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
fireproofvince.gif
893KB, 320x240px
>>
>>2640045

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw5H72QCRHI

For a second I was actually annoyed by this, than I realized that for once they were using him as an actual heel.
>>
>>2640045
The Owen Hart death angle.
Got me good.
>>
File: cornyjim.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
cornyjim.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>2640057
>that one jimmy chanting bullshit
>>
Bear in mind I was maybe 7 or 8 at the time.
>>
>>2640050
Didn't this actually affect the stock price?
>>
>>2640057
Pretty much. I was like
>Oh, FUCK OFF.
>Oh wait, they're using him to get Randy over, that's so fucking cheap.
>Oh but I guess that is pretty smart booking.
>Still, fuck off.
>Good job, though.
>>
>>2640057
You have to be biggest autismo retard to get triggered by him coming out at 30 in the first place. Especially when these same idiots read the dirtsheets months ago that said Randy was winning the rumble.
>>
>>2640477
It's an in the moment, thing, dude. When you're watching the Rumble and counting down, you want shock. You want surprise. At that spot, you want Joe or Balor to come out and for the Alamodome to lose it's shit. You're not thinking about the fact that they'd come out and inevitably have to get tossed a moment later.

Obviously what they wound up doing with that spot, as well as what they did with Joe and Balor, made more sense in the long run, but when you're counting down, you're not thinking about the long run.
>>
>>2640477
Well, you never know...Vince might have changed his mind while #29 was just walking out through the curtain.

But yeah, I didn't get all those "THIS WAS SHIT!" whining either. They exactly did, what the smarks want them to do with Roman.
>>
File: wcw-nash-mysterio-dart-o.webm (624KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wcw-nash-mysterio-dart-o.webm
624KB, 320x240px
whole area got worked

people called the cops and stuff thinking it was all real
>>
>>2640412
Only after they put in their website that Vince was kill
>>
>>2640313
Boss Man faking a face turn in 1999. He even came out for one match with his old "Hard Times" theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o81nbG2Xihk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.