[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince is purposely taking down the company with him before he dies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1490971184049.jpg (91KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490971184049.jpg
91KB, 645x370px
> Too much of an ego maniac to hand over the company, after he passes
> Questionable booking decisions
> Agrees to biopic, which he has turned down in the past
> Signing more wrestlers who do NOT fit his mold of a "WWE SUPERSTAR"
> Not caring about TV ratings
> Deliberately handing out more WWE Network Trial runs, than usual
> Not giving a shit about the JBL Mauro situation and even adding jabs at Mauro during their shows

You know I'm right
>>
>>2639826

Don't worry, your company will be in good hands
>>
Cable TV is dead, the booking is no worse than it has ever been, the roster has more pure talent than ever before even if some guys get left behind, the network is hitting it big just as people are cutting the cord in favor of hulu/Amazon prime/Netflix, and what the hell does agreeing to a biopic have to do with tanking the company?

The E is in the best shape it's been in since the attitude era, and its not even close
>>
Nope.

Now, consider how VKM got a hold of the company in the first place.

He stayed up to date with developments in tech, media, and home distribution and created Titansports / Coliseum Video. Right before the home rental market boomed. His earnings FROM HIS OWN BUSINESS were enough to table an offer to buy out his old man from the WWF. His dad accepted.

Vince proved he was a self-made man. He built a fortune for himself and showed he was capable of carrying on the company. That is what he wants. He wants to be able to sell up to the next generation.

And this is why I have always said the only potential candidate for that role is Shane.

Think about it. While Steph and Haitch remain entirely within the company and donät break out on their own, their entire value is a subset of WWE value: ie, it is LESS.

Shane still has a hand in that Chinese distribution company which has broadcasting rights across the whole of fucking China. It is a big fucking deal which has not yet come fully into fruition.

China also has a rather closed internet. Consider the potential for a US company which has its own streaming network that then wins endorsement from the Chinese gov and can be accessed by the entire population. If that happens, there is no question that Shane will be able to buy up the WWE from Pops.

If that doesn't happen, well, get the shovels ready.
>>
>>2639862
As a follow-up to this, if Shane is able to accrue a big chunk of the money needed to buyout Vince, but is still somewhat short (eg, 20% off), I have no doubt that Vince would be comforatble to take a 20% haircut off the value of WWE stock in order to enable Shane to buy up "at the independent market rate". Not legal, but not easy to prove either, when share values are somewhat reliant on something as subjective as whether your TV show is shit or not...
>>
>>2639867
The best time for a move like that will be when the next tv deal comes around. There's no way they are not getting a decrease. Last time the tv deal went through even a 50% increase caused the stock price to halve. Since the network has been stagnant for about 2 quarters I could see a similar mass sell off. No better time to strike.
>>
>>2639900
How much is Bushiroad worth? I hear they're making a killing from all of those card games they keep pumping out
>>
>>2639946
They are a private company so it's hard to say. Tried doing some light googling and I can't even find figures for what the founder is worth.
>>
>>2639852
Bushiroad STILL hasn't included NJPW in their card game
>>
>>2639826
>even adding jabs at Mauro during their shows

t. according to le Meltz
>>
>>2639861
>Cable TV is dead
wrong
>the booking is no worse than it has ever been
wrong
>the roster has more pure talent than ever before even if some guys get left behind
A lot of these guys don't know how to sell, cut a promo, and play to the hard camera
>>
>>2639861
The booking absolutely has gotten worse you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2639826
reminds me of when he ended the brand split a few years ago. somebody probably convinced him to go back to splitting RAM and SDL for $
>>
>>2640303
>netty is a ratings cancer anti draw

I think the chances that the booking got worse are pretty much 50/50.
>>
>>2639862
And India is a dry run for the China push, that's why they signed all those chinks at NXT. Jinder is getting the strap for this year's India tour.
>>
>>2640516
>>2640516
China is a very difficult market though...and they can't just push bad Chinese and Indian wrestlers for those markets while their US business goes down the drain.
>>
>>2640550
If they are pushing Roman, they will push anyone.
>>
>>2640176
Cable TV is alive and well?
>>
>>2640719

Alive yes, well no

But well enough to not lose almost half your audience in like 3 years.
>>
>you are a wall street guy
>vince dies

Do you buy wwe stock, or short it into the ground
>>
>>2639826
I too enjoyed the nWo return angle when Flair posed as a 50% owner and him and Vince feuded over seperate shows that culminated in Vince going crazy, rambling about how only HE could destroy his creation, how he would not let anyone else do it, how he would KILL the WWE, by injecting it with a lethal dose of poison.

It was a great angle and a great promo. I guess you just rewatched it?
>>
Oh what's vince like irl? Sounds like you have a lot of first hand knowledge and not 3rd hand hearsay telephone game bullshit from leakers who are trying to sell a juicy scoop and bitter ex employees with a vendetta on their mind.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.