[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXMeme House Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

I'm going to an NXT house show tonight. Any idea what I can expect as far as the talent that will be there? 2nd-row seats were 20 each so my expectations are pretty low. Do you think that anybody that is on the TV roster will be there or just a whole bunch of literal whos?
>>
>>2639785
They usually advertise who they are bringing but I see they haven't advertised anyone for yours, so expect the dregs.

You might get the likes of Aliyah, Angelo Dawkins, Oney Lorcan and Daria Berenato. If you're lucky you'll get to look at Lana.
>>
>>2639785
If it's anywhere outside Florida you're getting the T.V. roster.

Stars to expect would be pretty much everyone above midcard and No Way Jose.

Be prepared for retards trying to get attention by starting annoying chants and some loud drunk people.

And don't forget to have fun!
>>
>>2639796
OP BTFO
>>
>>2639799
It's in Florida. Daytona Beach.
>>2639796
>>2639803
brb, Benoiting myself.
>>
>>2639811
For example card from 3/10/17:
1) No Way Jose def. Steve Cutler (good opener)
Patrick Clark interviewed Heavy Machinery before the duo beat him up
2) Gran Metalik & Lince Dorado def. Noam Dar & Drew Gulak (this was probably fucking awesome)
3) Eric Young def. Oney Lorcan (meh)
4) NXT Women's Champion Asuka, Liv Morgan & Aliyah def. Billie Kay, Mandy Rose & Kimber Lee (Kimberly is working heel... eh?)
5) NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain def. Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJ BSFJKBKJBF,JF,)
6) Daria Berenato def. Macey Estrella (this can be good)
7) NXT Champion Bobby Roode & Andrade "Cien" Almas def. Kassius Ohno & Aleister Black (this is basically preview for next programs, they will be tryign stuff and what works and what doesn't, can be fun)
>>
>>2639825
If I get anything resembling this, I will be insanely happy
>>
>>2639858
you won't
>>
>>2639866
Th-thanks, you too
>>
There's no roadtrip this week so you can expect some big names
>>
Be glad you don't have to see or smell asgooka
>>
so im checking twitter and lana, asuka, peyton and heavy machinery tweeted they'll be there, but i dunno if they're just traveling or they'll be on the card.
>>
>>2641121
>trashuka
Poor anon
>>
>>2641127
I like her :)
and Ohno will be there too
>>
>>2641138
Kys
>>
Expecting a report in this thread when you get back, fuckboy.
>>
>>2641142
>>2641154
Okay, my internet friends!!!!!
>>
File: NXT.jpg (77KB, 1225x919px) Image search: [Google]
NXT.jpg
77KB, 1225x919px
OK, so show was much better than I expected.

Kassius Ohno opened the show and beat some jobber dude. Match was pretty back and forth.

Kimber Lee lost to some chick from New Jersey with an MMA-type gimmick.

One of the Chinese dudes came out and had an interview with the ring announcer about how much he loves America and is very excited to be here and was looking forward to watching his favorite tag team, Heavy Machinery. As terrible on the mic as you'd expect; made Nakamura sound like Jake the Snake. Blake and Cutty came out and did their heel thing, talking about how yet another foreigner was stealing jobs. Heavy Machinery came out and defended Boa and picked up the win. Heavy Machinery is awesome.

Indian dude vs. Hawaiian next. Hawaiian was heel and good pretty good heat. Indian dude appeared to win with a monkey flip. wtf. Decent enough.

Lana was there. Awesome, hot as fuck, even with her dopey dancing shit. She wrestled some halfrican chick and picked up the win with the accolade. Lana is a pretty terrible wrestler and the other chick didn't do her any favors. Lana came to the ring with some THICC Russian chick as her valet who otherwise wasn't involved in the match.

Match of the night was probably a tag match where I can't remember the names of half the participants. It was Roderick Strong and Buddy Murphy vs. a bald sweaty monster and a Brazillian guy. Bald sweathog was awesome with his Brauny power moves and copious spitting and sweating. Faces pick up the win.

Main event was sweet. Six person intergender tag match. Hideo Asuka and Aliyah vs. PeyPey Billie and Cien. Featured a three-person tranquilo spot. Not much action from Asuka. Hideo and Cien held it down and Hideo looked great. Asuka got the pin after her spin kick.

I had fun. Will go back in July when they return.
>>
>>2641860

Nice dude glad you enjoyed it
>>
typical trashuka too lazy to do anything. probably gassed from her entrance as usual
>>
>>2641860
Looks comfy as fuck, how much were the tickets?
>>
>>2642045
20 for 2nd row, wouldve been same price for 1st but they sold out before i had a chance to buy them, won't make same mistake next time
>>
>>2642126
This may be the best deal in wrestling, even indies in bingo halls and school gyms charge more.
>>
>>2642126
>>2642160
>>2642045
Yes, these shows are one of the best value for your money. Even Seth Rollins was saying that best match he ever saw was in some fucking armory between Neville and Sami Zayn. There were probably maybe 80 people who saw.

And that match was supposed to be better then anything else they did in their program on TV. Maybe also because they were still working indie style and they were doing ths to prepare for their TV program. So they were trying what works and what doesn't.
And because both of them are fucking great, the match was probably stelar. And nobody will ever see it, cause it didn't make tape.
>>
>>2641860
some jobber dude -> Adrian Jaoude
some chick from New Jersey with an MMA-type gimmick -> Sonya Deville (ex Daria Berenato)
Indian dude vs. Hawaiian next -> Jeet Rama vs. Kona Reeves
some halfrican chick -> Danielle Kamela
some THICC Russian chick as her valet -> she isn't russian, it's Andrea (or Mary Kate), fka Rosie Lottalove in TNA
bald sweaty monster and a Brazillian guy -> Lars Sullivan (ex Dylan Miley) and Cezar Bononi
>>
They're actually way better than the tv product. Compare an average house show card to a tv card. Why the fuck are they not showing that stuff on the weekly show?
>>
>>2642816
Thank you! I thought Lars was Dylan and forgot his new name.

The thicc chick was yelling in a Russian accent so I was speaking more in a kayfabe sense.

Were you there or do you just know a lot more about NXT than me?

Also there was another fight with some 6'9" ish guy billed from Poland who was wearing a loincloth with an elephant emblazoned on it. It was a strange mash-up of gimmicks, something like Ivan Putski meets Saba Simba.

>>2642831
Well, no storylines were really advanced, but as far as wrestling, the product was really entertaining. They really can do 2 NXTs a week: their Full Sail show and a mash-up of the best matches from house shows. But then you're kinda getting into WWE oversaturation territory, which many people think they already are in.
>>
>>2641860
>Lana came to the ring with some THICC Russian chick as her valet who otherwise wasn't involved in the match.
Haha what the fuck.

Was Lana a heel or a face?
>>
>>2642896

>taking lana away from rusev

pls no
>>
>>2642873
They're all on the NXT wikipedia and WON usually has a photographer/reporter at the local Florida shows to update them on new gimmicks or debuts at house shows

The 6'9" guy sounds like Babatunde Aiyegbusi, who's a huge ex-NFL player they signed recently.
>>
>>2642816
>They fixed Miley's awful fucking name
Awesome. Too bad both my fellow hues are nothing but jobbers, but at least they're appearing now, I guess.
>>
>>2642873
I just like reading NXT reports on twitter when there's a house show, sometimes you can see the new characters and wrestlers before they made it on TV.

the 6'9" guy from Poland is Babatunde Aiyegbusi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bU93fNGcJg

I wonder if Lana will debut on SDL with Mary Kate. There's no reason to give her a valet for NXT only.
>>
>>2642911
wtf I thought he was african based on the name.
>>
>>2642898
It's already happening on SDL friendo.
>>
>>2642908
Almost everybody outside of big-name signings begins their NXT career as a jobber
>>
>>2642896
Haven't really been watching the show lately or reading about it, but it seemed she was a heel and yet getting face reactions. Didn't really do anything heelish in the ring, maybe acted a tad arrogant, so that's something to be worked on too.
>>
>>2643006
>Didn't really do anything heelish in the ring, maybe acted a tad arrogant, so that's something to be worked on too.
Don't expect anything more than that. That's every heel in the company. They usually win clean, too.
>>
>>2643013
At least talk shit to the crowd. Kona Reeves did a pretty good job at that, desu.
>>
>>2642898
>>2642925
If it's really gonna be a clean break like that though, then why is she using the Accolade to finish matches?
>>
>>2643028
she doesn't use the accolade anymore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alfzMCNf9rw
>>
>>2643084
I was just there last night and she used the Accolade for a submission finish.
>>
>>2643095
oh my bad. Maybe they realized her finisher was shit so she's using the accolade again.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.