[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG DOG VS. MIZ FEUD INCOMING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

File: iciw.jpg (47KB, 769x432px) Image search: [Google]
iciw.jpg
47KB, 769x432px
>Roman Reigns, who was scheduled to feud with Braun Strowman through the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, will be facing The Miz in his next program.

>The feud was originally planned to begin after Extreme Rules, where Roman was set to lose an Ambulance Match against Braun Strowman. From there, Strowman would have moved on to to Brock Lesnar and Reigns to the Miz. With Strowman out of action, the Reigns vs. Miz feud is set to begin sooner than planned.

>Our sources also mentioned that the original plan was for Roman Reigns to win the Intercontinental Championship from Miz, with the idea being that when Roman challenges Lesnar at WrestleMania 34, the Universal Championship will be the only Championship that he hasn't won. It is not known if the WWE still plans to make Reigns vs. Miz an Intercontinental title program.

BBD will be a grand slam champion within the year
>>
>>2639272
Not sure that is enough of a push to get him over. He should also win the tag team, women and cruiserweight championship until Mania.
>>
Cenetty BTFO. He'll never ever be a grand slam champion
>>
>>2639272
>where Roman was set to lose

Who fed you this obvious lie?
>>
Roman will be over within one year.
>>
>>2639315
Its been 3 years already
>>
Cena and Roman should feud for the Intercontinental belt

That way Cena can win the first match and then job in the second
>>
>>2639272
Miz faceturn confirmed

Based Vince
>>
>>2639343
One year from yesterday.
Roman will be a top babyface.
I don't agree with it, but I've been around long enough to know the pattern.
Roman will be cheered at WM 34.
I bet money on it.
>>
RAW May 12th, 2014;
>Hour 1 - 3.81m, Hour 2 - 4.25m, Hour 3 - 3.96m
>Average - 4.00m

RAW May 11th, 2015;
>Hour 1 - 3.82m, Hour 2 - 3.85m, Hour 3 - 3.39m
>Average - 3.69m

RAW May 9th, 2016;
>Hour 1 - 3.35m, Hour 2 - 3.36m, Hour 3 - 3.01m
>Average - 3.23m

RAW May 8th, 2017;
>Hour 1 - 2.83m, Hour 2 - 2.85m, Hour 3 - 2.42m
>Average - 2.70m

Friendly reminder Romanetty has chased away over 1/3 the WWE audience since his push.

He'll kill the company in a few years at this rate.
>>
>>2639472
Jasethy did more damage
>>
>>2639455

cringe

>>2639464

kys ya pinhead

>>2639517

seething
>>
>>2639272
>They're so desperate to get Romanetty over that they're putting him with Miz, the guy who can get ANYONE over instead of putting Miz with some up and comer or midcard guy to elevate them

Holy shit how scared are they that they fucked up with their latest star?
>>
File: 1493779176766.jpg (47KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
1493779176766.jpg
47KB, 600x348px
>>2639472
BASED BIG DOG IS GOING ACCORDING TO THE MASTERPLAN

BASED KIDANI WORKING THE 4D CHESS
>>
>>2639272
>feud

You mean 4 weeks of feeding Miz to Roman? Because Miz won't win a single match against Roman.
>>
>>2640113

Maryse will probably shoot Roman in the chest with a 5mm at some point...so at least one match will only be a close victory for Roman.

But it is funny how all heels constantly win clean, specially in the women's division and on SD, but Roman never just loses clean to a heel.
>>
>>2640127
The only heel that regularly wins clean in the women's divison is Roman's female counterpart
>>
File: 1491490949050.jpg (56KB, 417x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491490949050.jpg
56KB, 417x348px
>>
>>2640142
Alexa, Nia, Charlotte...
>>
>>2640150
Alexa has only won clean twice
>>
B
F
B
D
>>
Huh. Well there y'go. Roman is the first Shield member to get a Slam.

I honestly thought it was gonna be Ambrose.
>>
Miz cutting some worked shoots on Roman would be great but I think it's far more likely that Miz's promos will be extremely neutered from what they were in his last few feuds and it'll be really, really obvious.
>>
If the Miz can get Roman over as a face, he should get the keys to the company and free reign over the B-show.

They can make RAW the face-goes-over show, and give Miz HHH's reign of terror on SDL.
>>
>>2640154
She won clean at payback, she won pretty much clean and without a finisher on Monday...
>>
>>2639472
>company is dying
>99% indie manlets
>ONE(1) big dog, the only actual wrestler
>big dog is the only draw
really made me think
>>
>>2640186
Miz is actually a Roman fan though.

First dude to shit on the fans for booing him in 2014.
>>
>>2639272
god I can wait to see Based Miz utterly destroy small pup on the mic

>>2640073
BASED
>>
>>2640253
What does that matter? Pretty much everybody likes everybody backstage nowadays.
>>
>>2640248
b-but i thought people paid money just to boo roman
>>
>>2640268
I miss backstage drama. Big Dog needs to go full hulk hogan
>>
>>2640248
>>big dog is the only draw

If only...
>>
>>2640282
I mean there's still backstage drama, it's just more or less exclusively about Vince and Dunn being retarded or JBL being a closet homo.

When Vince dies and HHH immediately fires Dunn, though, yeah, gonna get a lot quieter.
>>
Based Miz with the face turn!
>>
>>2639272
>with the idea being that when Roman challenges Lesnar at WrestleMania 34, the Universal Championship will be the only Championship that he hasn't won
fucking hell, has Vince not learned anything from the last few years?
>>
>>2640248
>fedoromans SEETHING
>>
>>2640060
They will only ruin Miz by getting him cheered now. He was the last good heel that could still draw heat despite being liked by the smarks. Poor decision by Vince.
>>
>>2639464
I bet 100 of whatever currency you use that he will get, at best, the same reaction he got at mania this year.
>>
>>2640373
11 months is a really long time, especially in wrestling time, where everything can turn on its head at a moment's notice. But if they keep going with Roman in the direction they're going now, he'll probably just get booed out of the Superdome too.
>>
>>2640282
>WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MY MAN
>IM GOING OVER IN THREE MINUTES
>
>>
>>2640373

Wait...I GET IT!

They make Lesnar disappear with the title, have him squash a few people like Finn and others, the people really like in the rare appearances he makes, so that even the smarks can't wait for Roman to take the belt off him.

VINCE IS A GENIUS!
>>
>>2640470
I mean maybe if it was the WWE Championship, but does anybody care that much about the Universal Championship?

I remember Heyman pushing that the Universal Championship is the crown jewel of the company, the most important thing and that Lesnar HAD TO HAVE IT. And I'm just like, dude, you do remember when people spent like 20 minutes chanting THAT BELT SUCKS, right?
>>
So what's the plan after RR is crowned Bestest Most Powerfulest Wrestler Ever? Is Vince's plan to nut so hard that it finally breaks the voodoo spell keeping his heart going so he dies and someone else has to clean up the literal and metaphorical messes he's made?
>>
>>2640531
Probably gonna beat Cena in the main event of WM35.
>>
>>2640590

cringe
>>
>>2639315
In 1 year WWE will be dead
>>
>>2640113

Who does win matches clean against Roman?
>>
>>2640889

Finn (Rollins doesn't count because Ref bump and Ambrose doesn't because triple threat).
>>
>>2640893
>Rollins doesn't count
They never called attention to the ref bump, it never led to a rematch. It counts.
>Ambrose doesn't count
He pinned Roman with his finisher, it absolutely counts.
>>
>>2640893
Lmao damage control. Dean beat Seth and Roman at the same time. Get fucked.
>>
Dean and Finn pinned him clean before and after his suspension. So that might have played a part in it.
>>
>>2640942
It absolutely did, but they were still clean victories.
>>
>>2640959
There were also both kinda babyfaces.

No heel beats Roman clear.
>>
Reminder that Dean has a clean win over Cena on a random episode of SD.
>>
>>2640968
Based, passing of torch when?
>>
>>2639464
This is what autism looks like
>>
>>2640253
>source: my obese mark ass
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.