[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will WWE fuck up the gimmick when they get the rights to it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Hardy-Impact.jpg (124KB, 1344x698px) Image search: [Google]
Hardy-Impact.jpg
124KB, 1344x698px
Will WWE fuck up the gimmick when they get the rights to it?
>>
Obviously. They'd have less videos, the writing would be "trying too much" and would feel forced rather than natural, and so on.
>>
>>2638415
It was always cringe
>>
>>2638418
It may be cringe but it's over and draws.
>>
>>2638418
>being a mememonkey
>>
>>2638418
It may be cringe, but it was the most mainstream anything wrestling related outside WWE was in a long ass time.
>>
>>2638415
If they don't allow Matt to have full creative control over it(which they won't), then yes.
>>
>>2638418
It's great by default in that Matt understands that the wrestling business is about theatrics and entertainment, which is completely lost in the current era. There's no more ridiculous gimmicks and vignettes, just boring ass bland no names who are shit on the mic.
>>
Ya see Jeff, I knew you'd come.
But the fact of the matter is you will be deleted.
And it will be wonderfup

You know Matt, you come out here
And week after week, night after night, yo6 chant delete.
But the the fact of the matter is, I will always be the better Hardy Boy.
You? You're just broken, Matt.
>>
I don't get it he's tweeting all sorts of broken shit but nothing comes of it
>>
the gimmick is already broken, how do you fuck it up?
>>
>>2638415
Yes. They will do it for a couple months, then Vince will change his mind and turn them back to the old school Hardy Boys again.
>>
>>2638526
I read all that in Triple H's voice. Fuck him.
>>
>>2638418
it's literally supposed to be cringe, it's called post-ironic humor
>>
>>2638418
It's actually so bad that it's good category
>>
>>2638415
>Will wwe fuck up ______?
The answers always yes
>>
>>2638418
yep this
>>
>>2638415
I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually think they're gonna let Matt run with it. Yeah they're gonna dictate some shit but I think they know the hardys are gonna make them bank. The second they do this right he's gonna be the most over guy on Raw.
>>
>>2638415
Yes, look at House of Meme was it a success? No.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.