[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually miss these faggot nigger literal cucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: New-Day.jpg (71KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
New-Day.jpg
71KB, 642x361px
Does anyone actually miss these faggot nigger literal cucks?
>>
>>2638165
>buzzwords: the post
>>
>>2638165
Your gf
>>
really really hope xavier gets in some kind of super trouble with WWE. fucking hate that reddit pandering faggot.

>LE SHEIK BOOTS
>UNICORNS AND RAINBOW XDXDXD AINT I RANDUMB
>>
TJP spends his night wishing he was Xavier
>>
>>2638165
There's video proof that Xavier is a literal bull ya jelly cuck
>>
>>2638165
I was with you until "literal cucks".

Personally, I have some hope that this break from TV is gonna let these faggot niggers develop their act a little and do something different with it.

Btw, is there ACTUAL confirmation that Kofi's ankle is a shoot? Cuz I remember him tweeting that they gave him an MRI, and I thought you did X-Rays for broken ankles.
Thought it was kinda weird when everybody started talking about it as a shoot injury.
>>
>>2638205
who gives a shit about kofi ankle? nobody with a life
>>
>>2638212
I give a shit whether I'm RIGHT.
Its fine if you don't know your ass from your elbow. Don't need to get pissy.
>>
>>2638205
it was nagging injuries on his ankle. it didnt get hurt in the match but he got it fixed up and they wrote him off with the injury angle.
>>
>>2638165
>xavier cucked madox
>big e cucked punk or at least tore up aj lee before he got there

Are you a retard OP?
>>
>>2638165
No, I actually like Kofi and Big E as singles guys, but I'm dreading their return as a team and how it'll ruin the rising superstar that are the Gay Cops.
>>
>>2638249
>ruin

A new day vs gay cops feud would be comedy gold
>>
>>2638253
Holy shit neither one of those two groups are funny. Are you nine years old?
>>
>>2638253
I almost believe.

Just because the New Day dress so ridiculously, and Gay Cops could be pitching all kinds of ways to play off of that.

Meanwhile, the Usos hyperventilate and are literally like, "HEY GAY COPS! I BET YOUR GAY OR SOMETHING!"
>>
New day is entertaining and athletic as fuck. If you don't like niggers that's on you.
>>
>>2638260
kys
>>
>>2638260
The gay cops has been a tired gimmick for months while the new day has been a tired gimmick for years. I'll take the gay cops, in my ass and mouth.
>>
>>2638271
>kys
So then yes, you are 9?
>>
>>2638272
Gay gimmick isn't new in wrestling at all, but either way neither of them have had a single funny segment in their joint careers.
>>
>>2638274
kill....yourself
>>
>>2638177
>Guy making a post on a chink cartoon forum bashing scripted fighting actors.
>Having a gf

Pick uno
>>
>>2638272
>I'll take the gay cops, in my ass and mouth.
Well, if you HAD to choose two WWE guys to have in your ass and mouth, I guess you could do worse than them.
>>
>>2638260
You're sounding like a walking fashion faux pas to me
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2638270
>LE VIDEO GAME MEMES
>LE THINLY VEILED SEXUAL HUMOR
>LE 90S POP CULTURE REFERENCES
>LE UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS

That's humor to you?
>>
>>2638279
>This faggot hasn't watched the last two SDs, where they were a highlight
>>
>>2638279
To me it just sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder, Anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcQv1YCQtw4
>>
>>2638291
t. Redditor trying to fit in
>>
>>2638165
>literal cucks

You might want to look you insults up before you use them wrong, brainiac...
>>
>>2638165
>the samoans are more nigger
>fashion police are more gay

Their gimmick is stale, but if their merch keeps selling, they will still be jigabooing around.
>>
>literal cucks
You don't know what either mean do you.
>>
>>2638281
>projecting
You just simply don't tell her about 4chin and use it sometimes in your spare time.
>>
>>2638178
Congratulations.You understood they made dumb jokes and dress outrageously to make the public react.Next,you're going to tell me Adrian Street acted too gay
>>
>>2639191
You're fucking gayer than him. I'm saying they're pandering and it's fucking annoying. It's like xavier rolls out of bed and checks out the front page of reddit before he starts writing his promo for that night. He's an annoying, unfunny, pandering faggot and his whole "us GEEKS and NERDS, huh!?" schtick is tired and unlikable.
>>
>>2638294
i still hate seeing the nig day promos on every singe episode of SD
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.