[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confessions Of A Former WWE Creative Writer: Five Pitches That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2472.jpg (73KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.jpg
73KB, 1000x563px
https://www.pressboxonline.com/2017/05/03/confessions-of-a-former-wwe-creative-writer-five-pitches-that-were-rejected

What do you guys think of these rejected ideas?

I thinks they all suck except for the Dean and AJ one
>>
The Dean/AJ one is the worst one, what crack are you on? All of those were shit, makes sense why he wasn't kept around.

>McMahon, who had made it clear on several occasions he did not find Kaitlyn's muscular physique all that attractive, replied (and I'm paraphrasing): "If one of the Bellas showed interest in Cody, why would he ever look at Kaitlyn again?"
>Undeterred, I said, "Because plenty of men in our audience think Kaitlyn is hot whether you think so or not."
>Actually, I didn't say that. I believe my response was, "Fair enough, sir."
What a fuckin beta lmao
>>
Is he seriously trying to take credit for the shield?

That dean, rollins, hero story is exactly what punk wanted.
>>
File: 1328739869517.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1328739869517.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>McMahon, who had made it clear on several occasions he did not find Kaitlyn's muscular physique all that attractive, replied (and I'm paraphrasing): "If one of the Bellas showed interest in Cody, why would he ever look at Kaitlyn again?"
>>
>>2638086
Yeah anon, you would totally verbally BTFO Vince. I believe in you.
>>
>Plan A -- a "worked-shoot" angle with Ambrose and Mick Foley engaging in a war of words on social media -- was scrapped after Foley legitimately took issue with something Ambrose said about him.
Thank god Ambrose offended Foley's pussy ass.
>>
File: 12221.jpg (277KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
12221.jpg
277KB, 1536x2048px
>AJ as GM didn't get over, and her run as an authority figure lasted just three months.
>>
Those are shit, the angles we usually see on TV are shit too and I wonder what shittier angles never see the light of day
>>
Just love how many romance angles he pitched too. This dude is a legit cuck. Even russo would be ashamed of this shit.
>>
>>2638087
>Is he seriously trying to take credit for the shield?
No, he is not. He said that Triple H agreed with two of the guys and wanted Reigns. In other words, his opinion didn't matter.
>>
>>2638100
I would, and I'd accept getting fired too. Nice projection ya midget beta
>>
File: 1349886513607.jpg (22KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
1349886513607.jpg
22KB, 420x336px
>>2638118
Too bad you're nowhere near WWE.
>>
>>2638055
post a mirror newfag. pastebin it.
>>
>>2638055
>Cody And Brandi Rhodes As The New Goldust And Marlena
Would mark desu
>>
fucking newfags
https://pastebin.com/7DF7y2e8
>>
>>2638135
How do you know that? :^)
>>
>>2638106
Why does he have the meme haircut ?
>>
>>2638055
If these were his best ideas, I'd hate to see his worst.
>>
All of these were trash. How he had a job is beyond me.
>>
being a writer for the wwe means you either really suck or washed out of hollywood
>>
I fantasy booked an angle similar to the Indie vet one where a smooth talking heel would convince the powers that be to let him bring in his friends and hook them up with a nice deal and in exchange they'd handle the anti-authority babyface problem once and for all. Then once in they'd turn on the authority figure and beat the shit out of them. Smooth talking heel declaring himself the new boss and running over the entire roster with his thugs until Authority and anti-authority babyface team up to stop them.
>>
>Big Dog is a Hunter guy all along
>smarks keep insisting that he's a Vince guy
>>
>>2639352
Wasn't Big E going to be Vince's guy?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.