[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait... Did he not win the championship at Payback?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Wait... Did he not win the championship at Payback?
>>
>>2638003
Non title match
>>
>>2638003
....you pay attention to who wins?

DONT WORK YOURSELF INTO A SCHOLASTIC BITCH SHIT FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA FINNA
>>
>>2638005
That's stupid
>>
>>2638009
BATMAN
>>
>>2638005
>Have someone break up your family and burn down your house where your mentor and religious figurehead is buried.
>They also take your championship title from you.
>Naturally want to make person suffer a 1000 fold, physically and mentally and come up with your own type of match in order to do so.
>Have person accept match with less effort than it takes to wipe arse.
>Free to use rematch clause wherein beating person would not only take something extra from him, but show him that his previous attempts to break you were nothing more than tempory set-back. Thus adding to his torment when you beat him. Not to mention giving everyone else a very clear and scary message about how far you'll go for the title.
>Decide not to use it for zero reason whatsoever.
>>
I've been thinking Bray was the champion for the past two weeks
>>
>>2638003
he lost the belt and the chance to get it back because of Superstar Shake-up™
>>
>>2638876
Why did Jericho get a rematch?
>>
>>2638961
he left while Wyatt stays to job to finn
>>
>>2638014
HHAHAHAAHHAA
>>
Jinder stole the belt from Orton
>>
I think they mentioned it once in passing on the go home show that the reason it turned into non title was they did not want the chance of having two world titles on one show.
>>
>>2639468
>2 world titles at one show
>2
i have never seen the ugly red belt since mania where is it
>>
>>2639468
Then why not put the same stipulation as Jericho/Owens in and have Randy win sonce they were just going to keep the belt on him anyway
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.